1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Debunked Zou's Secret Dark Side...

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Kikodg78, Nov 12, 2015.

Share This Page

?

How Likely Do You Think This Is?

1. Very Likely, but I don't want it to happen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Possible, but I don't want it to happen

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Not At All Likely, and I don't want it to happen

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Very Likely, and I do want it to happen

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  5. Possible, and I do want it happen

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  6. Not All Like, but I do want it to happen

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fushicho Maruko

Fushicho Maruko

Bounty Points:
    Very interesting and doesn't sound impossible.
    Sounds plausible except the harem part lol
    Good theory for your first time bro. Nice!!

Kikodg78 likes this.
  2. Kikodg78

Kikodg78

Bounty Points:
    Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed. Only one more week to go:>:>:>.

3. The Buddha

The Buddha

Bounty Points:
    i know.but the theory was well structured and all(Im lazy :shifty:) which 1st timers dont usually get right :)

Kikodg78 likes this.
  4. Black Bart

Black Bart

Bounty Points:
    Interesting... when I saw the Mermaid Cafe and Madame Sharley I felt that there was something strange about all that. I have to add that, in my language at least, Madame is a title used by the woman that rules a house of prostitutes.

5. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    This is really a nice theory. I always thought the behavior of the mink was kind of suspect and I am glad am not the only one who thought so. Wanda also seems kind of fishy.

Kikodg78 likes this.
  6. TheMightyAfroPhoenix

TheMightyAfroPhoenix

Bounty Points:
    Very interesting but don't want it to happen. We always have to convince the people on the island that the Strawhats aren't a threat so this approach is actually a breath of fresh air. Of course I still think there may be some minks who might pose a danger (like Pedro) but not all of them. Also Wanda said that half a month ago Jack came and rampaged the place, so he should have came way earlier than the Strawhats. Also I think Wanda meant that even though Luffy is their saviors captain he still isn't aloud near the Whale Forest. There is something very suspicious about that tree.
    Still a good read. :yaaa:

Flamki and Kikodg78 like this.
  7. Uncle Vash

Uncle Vash

Bounty Points:
    Pretty decent theory! Nice read and seems plausible :)

Kikodg78 likes this.
  8. DARK_RITUAL

DARK_RITUAL

Bounty Points:
    Theory sounds interesting and nice thread.. But I have different opinions.

First Zou can't be like whisky peak because half of the crew has been on Zou for days and they specifically mentioned Strawhat crew and knows about Luffy being captain meaning the other half did something to gain their trust and even told em stories about their voyage and crewmates.. But it could also be dark considering what Wanda said "the moon wasn't out".

Nami is a thief and a conning woman, she can't be deceived or conned that easily, that's what she does and she's smart too. If it was only chopper I will agree but Nami no one can fool her that easily, you think you fooling her but she's the one playing with you. So if your theory is correct then that means Nami knows about the whole thing with the mink King and women and Sanji being captured and she's just playing along and using the monkey King.

Sanji is strong and smart, his always the one figuring out things way ahead of the other strawhats before they even find out. Example: Robin, he figured something was wrong with Robin way before others, he figured kinemon was samurai, he figured voilà was lying, he figured law was after Doflamingo not Kaido, so it's impossible for a country or mink King to capture him, unless they used some mink women in distress as hostage but still Sanji is strong and smart he would've escaped and rescued the women by now, after all they have been in Zou for weeks.

Wanda seems to like or highly respect Sanji, anytime anyone mentions Sanji name she looks depressed.

Flamki and Kikodg78 like this.
  9. Kikodg78

Kikodg78

Bounty Points:

1. I was just relating Zou and Whiskey Peak as minor similarity, not necessarily saying that they will play out the same. Also I don't think any of the Minks know stories about the SH's if I recall correctly.

2 . I know Nami is very smart and it would be hard to trick her, but the way I imagine it is that Sanji was stolen away while him and Nami were separated, and the Minks told Nami and Chopper what happened to him after he'd already been taken.

3. I hadn't really thought of that, those are all really good points. I guess the way I see it is that Sanji has allowed himself to be captured because the Mink King is threatening Chopper and Nami in some way.

4. Main reason I want Wanda to be evil is because I want Carrot to join, so my opinion on her is a little biased:p,

10. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    interesting, Oda has many channels he can bring this to us, this is highly plausible bro,... i mean wanda changes expressions alot there is definitely something up here

Kikodg78 likes this.
  11. Kikodg78

Kikodg78

Bounty Points:
    Thanks :D, I can't wait until the chapter comes out. This is the first time I've ever thought one of my theories might come true, so I'm really excited.

12. Vivi Ornitier

Vivi Ornitier

Bounty Points:
    I think that Oda is going to remember that Oda likes to introduce topics like those as he introduce the "slave and racism",this can be treather as another kind os slavery.

In other line Minks follow their own animals instinct, and probably for them there is no equality between being male or female.

Zaz likes this.
  13. Zaz

Zaz

Bounty Points:
    He's not going to put sex themed things like that in the manga. If he does it's only going to be implied and not actually mentioned.

Wait.........didn't Bellamy & his crew want to buy Nami :eek:......... I guess I was wrong although it wasn't mentioned why, it was heavily implied........

Vivi Ornitier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice