1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Zou Arc #3 : Straw Hats will separate after Zou

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Xdidzic, Jan 25, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Which possibility do you think will happen ?

1. First one

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Second one

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  3. Third one

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xdidzic

Xdidzic

Bounty Points:
    Hello everyone, I wanted to share this theory since the Curly Hats flashback has begun but due to my lack of english vocabulary i couldn't share this earlier. I'll try to be as clear as possible, so thanks to stay with me. Let's begin.

Until a couple of chapters ago, we all thought, with the first appearance of Jack, that the next arc will be Kaido's arc (probably in Wano kingdom). We had everything settle to follow this idea (Jack rampaging Zou and looking for Raizo, Kinemon, kanjurou and Momonosuke also looking for Raizo and of course Kaido's declaration of war in front of Kid's alliance), but now with the Curly Hats flashback, we have another Yonko appearing with the Tea Party being nothing else that Sanji's wedding. So from here on, how should the story continue ?

First possibility: the Straw Hat let Sanji settle his business on his own and leave Zou to go to Wano
    It would mean another long time without Sanji, because we all know how long it will take to defeat at least one of Kaido's first mate (I don't know if Kaido will be defeated in wano) plus all the character developments that include Wano (specially for Zoro and Brook). We also have all the revelation from Kinemon about what happened in Wano and the flashback of Momonosuke etc... So after all of this happen, maybe 100 chapters later (i won't talk about Kaido's defeat cause there is no point trying to guess what Oda has in mind), the Big Mom's arc would begun and maybe the Straw Hats would discover a Sanji totally different than before (married, back in the Vinsmoke family, part of Big Mom's crew etc...) and they'll get him back in the crew. Anyway I won't try to details all the events cause first it would be so far from what Oda will decide and by the way this is not the point here.

Second one : the Straw hat go to Sanji's rescue
    Wouldn't it be awesome, to see all the Straw Hats interrupting the Tea Party in the middle of the wedding ? Like "If there be anyone here who knows not why this union should be made, let him speak now or forever hold his peace." And here comes Luffy screaming "ME !!!!". It would definetly be the best chapter ever^^. Sorry i got carried away :D. Nah more seriously, we would put aside the Wano/Kaido arc to see from our own eyes the Tea Party and Sanji's backstory.

So I guess this second option makes sense cause I can't imagine another 100 chapters without Sanji specially after Oda saying "2016 is the year of Sanji".

But in that case, how the Straw Hat are supposed to put aside everything related to Kaido ? I mean, since Drerssrosa, the hype on Wano and more generally on Kaido is huge. It would be so direct to put aside everything to go to Big Mom's arc. What about the minks almost all killed by Jack, Luffy cant abandon them ? What about Kinemon, Kanjuro and Momonosuke looking for Raizo and trying to save (I guess its something like that) the Wano country ? I can't imagine the SH crew leaving Zou like that. So here is my third option ;).

Third possibility : the Straw Hat separate in two teams, one to rescue Sanji the other one in direction to Wano !
    This is an option that makes the most sense for me. If we considerate that Law & Luffy have an alliance to take down Kaido, this is the best way to start it going to Wano. But as I said Sanji can't be out of the map for another year, so my theory is that Luffy and Zoro will both separate in two teams to achieve their missions.
    Here is how I see the two teams :

In Wano :
    Zoro (seems obvious for his character development and swordskill)
    Brook (same than Zoro)
    Chopper
    Robin
    Law and his crew + Kinemon, Kanjuro, Momo

Tea Party :
    Luffy (he is the one provoking Big Mom)
    Nami (for the emotional reunion with Sanji)
    Franky
    Usopp
    Pekom

I think the reason why they will go to Wano will be revealed in the next chapters, when Kinemon find the Straw Hat on Zou. They said that they wanna explain them everything, so my guess is that those revelations will be the main reason to go to Wano (like saving the country from Kaido dictatorship). I know the Wano's team wont defeat Kaido without Luffy, but I made a past theory about Zoro fighting Jack,(http://orojackson.com/threads/zoro-will-defeat-jack.19575/#post-1141962) and I think Jack will be the main antagonist in Wano. So it would give more credit to Zoro as the captain right hand. And by the way, Zoro and Brook would have time to train with the samurais waiting for Luffy's group to join them..

Well this is how I see things guys. Tell me which option you would prefer or which one do you think will happen ? Thank you for reading and as I said above sorry for my english level :D

2. Kikodg78

Kikodg78

Bounty Points:
    The crew is not going to separate again nor are we going to just leave Sanji to his devices. This is the year of Sanji so he will play a big role in the plot, but let's not forget that this is still Luffy's story, so anything that happens to Sanji Luffy will be close by the see it. That's why I think Luffy and the crew will all go to HELP Sanji, not rescue Sanji because does not need to be rescued, and Law will take the Samurai to Wano to distract Kaido while the crew deals with Big Mam

MelancholySunny, Zaz and CP-0 like this.
  3. jagajaga

jagajaga

Bounty Points:
    Fourth possibility
    Sanji come back to Zou real soon and reunite with the crew

4. Izukumidoriya

Izukumidoriya

Bounty Points:
    Fifth possibility:
    The Strawhat great alliance go to save Sanji and Jinbei,too

5. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    They're all going to rescue Danji..

6. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    Wano is out of the question for the moment. I know most Zoro fans are impatient to see am arc where Zoro takes precedence but honestly you guys will have to wait. All the pointers are now pointing to more Sanji based action. It's actually possible the maim crew may go off screen while Oda writes an arc similar to MF though the possibilities are slim. For now one thing for sure is wano isn't happening soon. At end of day arcs takes less time in the op world so it's not as if Kinemon and his samurai friends will be late to go to wano.

7. Hyper

Hyper

Bounty Points:
    I think that these are interesting options, but to me, 2 is the only one that seems like it will happen. Another split up seems unlikely, as they just did that and look where it got them. They probably don't want to split up again, and it feels like it tears away at the unity of the crew. It seems like it will turn into another Enies Lobby situation, where they have to rescue Sanji.

8. mattiDjankila

mattiDjankila

Bounty Points:
    Sanji gets married, takes out big mom, takes control over her subordinates and comes back to the crew on wano just in time for kaidos big war

Devil likes this.
  9. Mr. Prince

Mr. Prince

Bounty Points:
    If they do intend to split, Chopper definitely goes to Cake Island. I mean c'mon he's cotton candy lover tony tony chopper lol. I cant see him missing that if they did seperate, also although it makes more sense for Brooke to have focus on Wano, he's been gone for so long I think I would rather he go along too.

Of course these two plots wouldnt occur at the same time, wano would be delayed but then again that would mean that cake island arc would have to be less than 60 chapters or so, and short of a big mom saga I cant see that happening especially when the story led into kaido so hard, anyways for the situation to work the marriage would have to happen relatively quiclly and big mam wouldnt be the boss, she might not be the ally but she wouldnt fight half of the sh's

Essentially

In Wano :
    Zoro (seems obvious for his character development and swordskill)
    Usopp
    Franky
    Law and his crew + Kinemon, Kanjuro, Momo

Tea Party :
    Luffy (he is the one provoking Big Mom)
    Nami (for the emotional reunion with Sanji)
    Robin
    Pekom
    ChopperBrook (same than Zoro)

mattiDjankila likes this.
  10. tommyl

tommyl

Bounty Points:
    my possibility, sanji will not marry purin. during tea party,

-there will be charlotte family including bigmom's crew, vinsmoke family, sun pirate (fleets), capone crew (fleets), DON KRIEG pirate (as bigmom's fleet also because capone and kreig's pirate flag had similarity. capone has "up arrow" on his flag and krieg has "hourglass")

-based on coloured cover page of chapter 811, the spectacles chopper wear indicates tashigi, the hat monkey behind luffy wears indicates borsalino, the vegetables indicates vegapunk. i'm pretty sure tashigi and smoker had meet vegapunk and caesar's candy relates to bigmom. so with tashigi,smoker and borsalino as vegapunk's guards, they will join the tea party to solve the things about candy.

-plus in latest chapter, the way sanji say "luffy will become pirate king" is same with zoro in thriller bark. i think this foreshadow vegapunk also had link with sanji (reference from bartolomew kuma had link with vegapunk)

-capone will secretly allied with jack. jack want to take caesar. capone want to be pirate king also, so he will against bigmom in his coward/silent/mafia way. capone also had revenge against vinsmoke family (base on alpha2late17 theory). Jack will infiltrate the tea party.

-then,caesar taken away by jack. capone will defeated by someone in tea party. then some of sh crew arrived. based on coloured cover page of chapter 811, zoro,brook, robin and franky will moved to wano with law (reference from mini merry in that cover).

-lola,jinbe, gin and pekom will calm bigmom's anger against sh pirate and made alliance against kaido !

11. uTopia D. LighT

uTopia D. LighT

Bounty Points:
    Ultimate theory i see it totally. Well done man

Problem being that they're gonna be totally split for half the new world if this happens..

But aha the idea of zoro travelling on the sea as a captain :')

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  12. Xdidzic

Xdidzic

Bounty Points:
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    Mat D Bizzo and Kikodg78 like this.
  13. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
  14. Xdidzic

Xdidzic

Bounty Points:
    Yea it's so nice when some of my theory are right. By the way I'm trying to make a huge topic about all my theory that really happened in the story :D

Mat D Bizzo likes this.
  15. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    Hehehe do tag me when that happens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice