1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Zou and Skypeia Arc Parallels and the Voice of All Things

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Primordial Sky, Dec 31, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primordial Sky

Primordial Sky

Bounty Points:
    Based on my theory (http://orojackson.com/threads/post-...es-future-arcs-and-the-minkmen-kingdom.14579/) and many other theories, the Fishman Island Arc parallels with Arlong Park Arc and the Dressrosa Arc parallels with the Alabasta Arc.

Quick Reasons:

Arlong Park and Fishman Island
    • Both had interactions with Fishman
    • Nami lost her mother to Arlong, Shirahoshi lost her motehr to Hody Jones
    • Luffy destroyed Arlong Park and defeated arlong in almost the same fashion as how he almost destroyed Noah and defeated Hody Jones.
    Dressrosa and Alabasta
    • Both arcs had their respective kingdoms influenced by an evil tyrant.
    • In both arcs citizens of these kingdoms loved the evil tyrant at first.
    • Both respective kingdoms had a darkness behind it: Dressrosa(Doflamingo's Underground Port and illegal trading) and Alabasta(Crocodile's Baroque Works)
    • Both had citizens in utter chaos
    • Marines had a big influence in each arc: Alabasta(Smoker and Tashigi) and Dressrosa(Fujitora)
    • Both had issues with time limits: Alabasta( the Time Bomb in the clock tower) and Dressrosa(time for the Bird Cage to kill everyone)
    • Both arcs had an important Princess or person of royalty: Vivi and Rebecca
    • Both had freedom fighters and rebellion leaders. Kohza and Kyros
    • Luffy meets Ace in Alabasta and Luffy meets Sabo in Dressrosa

So, this makes me believe that the Zou arc must parallel with the Skypeia Arc.

My Reasons so far:
    • Zou is a hard place to find since the log pose is unable to point to it and Skypeia was obviously difficult to reach.
    • The Shandia, Skypieans and God's Army used a mysterious weapon known as a Dial and the Minks use their fur to produce Electricity which they use as a weapon. (The Minks probably are able to do this by using their fur to produce static electricity and discharge electricity). Also, the Minks use of electricity parallels with Enels Goro Goro No Mi!
    • Zou is inhabited by uniquely strong warriors and Skypeia was inhabited by uniquely strong warriors
    • Upper Yard was considered a holy place and a forbidden place for Skypeians and the Whale Forest was seen as sacred place to the Minks.

And the major reason I see Zou being similar to Skypeia is because I believe that just like how Nico Robin found a Poneglpyh that explained how to find Poseiden and showed that Gol D. Roger came to Skypeia, Zou may have a Poneglyph or info on the Void Century considering Zunisha is 1000 years old!

I believe Luffy will be able to talk to Zunisha by using his power of The Voice of All Things!
    Zunisha will probably inform Luffy about about something important in the past and how Gol D. Roger once came to Zou and talked to Zunisha!

I feel that Gol. D Roger may have some connection to Zou because of what Duke Inuarashi said to Luffy

[​IMG]

Duke Inuarashi stated that when he was sailing the seas with King Nekomamushi he met Shanks and Shanks was wearing the Straw Hat at that time!

The time he met Shanks may have been the time when he was a crewmate on Gol D. Roger's ship!

[​IMG]

Just when we think the coversation between Duke Inuarashi and Luffy was going to continue, Duke Inuarashi falls asleep!
    This leads me to think that he was going to say more and talk about Gol D. Roger!

In Conclusion, I believe will get to talk to Zunisha and something really important will be revealed!

Thanks for reading my theory! :)

Caelus, fun2sh, Windoula and 4 others like this.
  2. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Those parallels sounds plausible but i doubt Luffy will be able to actually talk with Zunisha...if someone will talk with it, it will be Chopper...

Primordial Sky likes this.
  3. Dr_Ali

Dr_Ali ONE LAST STAND

Bounty Points:
    Convincing but still I wouldn't want zou to end up with the same mysterious outcomes that skypeia ended in. Plus we are talking about a comparison between a yonko and a god , enel was monstrously strong same as kaidou how is reffered to as a non dying thing so if Kaidou ended up same way as enel I'm afraid lots gonna be disappointed. ...

4. Oraoraora

Oraoraora

Bounty Points:
    I somewhat concur with this. Although, I do see Luffy using the VOAT to speak to the ponaglyph.

Windoula likes this.
  5. Primordial Sky

Primordial Sky

Bounty Points:
    I said that Zou parallels with Skypeia only in the aspects that I explained above not with Kaido or anything Yonkou related.

6. Midomaru

Midomaru

Bounty Points:
    This is what i think as well. The forrest might be the place where the ponyglyph is kept.
    The way i see it play out is Zunisha will speak to luffy and/or luffy will understand the ponyglyph. And Robin will have a flashback from the time Reileigh told her how Roger could understand the ponyglyphs, thus giving an explanation of Luffys ability. Im having good hopes this is the arc the crew will learn about Luffy being able to hear the voice of all things.

And personally i think it would be interesting if Zunisha becomes one of Luffys allies in the final war. A beast the size of an island on luffys side would fit the new pirate king. It makes Laboon look like a sardine.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  7. Kodomo

Kodomo

Bounty Points:
    Zou is a witness of the Void Century. Does it hold an information of Void Century (Poneglyph or other)? Could be. Would Luffy use his ability to hear of all things I this place? Could be. He is able to hear the voice of Seaking in Fishman Island.

Has Roger been in this island? Could be. We haven't know whether he fully explore all of the island in New World or he just follow one of the path.

Shanks used that hat not only when he in Roger ship.. After the crew disbanded, he still used it until he met Luffy in Foosha village..

8. Primordial Sky

Primordial Sky

Bounty Points:
    Yeah ur right he did have it after Roger's crew disbanded, but he still could have met Inuarashi and Nekomamushi while on Roger's ship. Good Point tho:)

Kodomo likes this.
  9. Kodomo

Kodomo

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, at least, there are two possibilities..

10. Windoula

Windoula

Bounty Points:
    With this most recent chapter, the similarities continue. Jack is now threatening the very ground on which they stand, the elephant Zunisha itself, the same way Enel tried to destroy the island of Skypeia.

I don't know what this means for the end of the Zou arc, but I do find it intriguing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice