1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation Zoro's Past and Future

The revealing of Zoro's full potential

Share This Page

1. Black Flame Titan

Black Flame Titan

Bounty Points:
    Black Flame Titan submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Zoro's Past and Future - The revealing of Zoro's full potential

Click here to read further...

2. Saiko

Saiko

Bounty Points:
    Interesting and might be true, he would need help from his wado so he could surpass what kind of enemy he faces there in wano, but... It's highly unlikely that after 2 years of training with mihawk he didn't master and controlled all of his sowrds, mihawk would've noticed it i guess,,

3. Black Flame Titan

Black Flame Titan

Bounty Points:
    Mihawk would have definitely noticed and maybe has. It's just really perplexing that from the last 2 swords Zoro has received we had seen such power increases, hell we've seen a 360 cannon that turns into a 720 Connon with the first shot. The Shusui is the same level with the sword Kuina left but we have been left blinded in the benefits or the character of what kind of sword the Wado Ichimonji is. Usually these swords come with a character and curse, however with the Wado we have seen nothing nor heard anything. I instantly find that strange

Saiko likes this.
  4. Saiko

Saiko

Bounty Points:
    however with the Wado we have seen nothing nor heard anything. I instantly find that strange.
    Yes and It opens up a lot of possibilities, you can build a lot of speculations on this

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice