1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Zoro's Parents have Already Been Revealed

In light of the new chapter, along with old promotional art, I think we know who Zoro's parents are.

Share This Page

1. TDDashie

TDDashie

Bounty Points:
    TDDashie submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Zoro's Parents have Already Been Revealed - In light of the new chapter, along with old promotional art, I think we know who Zoro's parents are.

Click here to read further...

2. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    did you even read that kyoto story...go read it. That blonde is a villain character called Lark...a douche guy...the nue is a good guy....i dont think oda will make character who he created to be a bad as a good guy in the main series...moreover he is not japanese like Zoro or others...he is a foreigner. They are not unknown characters..and that nue is a man called taoratsugu.. the nue and the kikuhime are a couple and childhood friends.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice