1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Zoro's Next Ultimate Transformation | Summoning the DEMON RUDRA || Left EYE Power Revealed

Many shonen manga series including One Piece have taken inspiration from this ....

Share This Page

1. animelover421

animelover421

Bounty Points:
    animelover421 submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

zoro next ultimate transformation | Summoning the Demon Rudra || Left Eye power Revealed - Many shonen manga series including One Piece have taken inspiration from this ....

Click here to read further...

2. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    some Info on what rudra is..
    Quoting from an English translation of Linga Purana,

..Before starting to create, Brahma told Shiva, “Please help me out by creating some beings, I can not cope on my own.”
    Shiva gladly agreed and started to create beings who were just like him in appearance. These came to be known as the Rudras.
    “What are you doing?” exclaimed Brahma. “Don’t create immortal beings who are like yourself. Create beings who are mortal.”
    “That I flatly refuse to do,” replied Shiva.
    “Then please desist from creating,” requested Brahma. “I shall take care of creation myself.” ........
    Technically, Rudra is a fierce aspect of Shiva. Sometimes Shiva is addressed as Rudra. Sometimes, the word Rudras is used loosely to denote the entire Shiva gana which are eleven thousand in number. The usage must be inferred based on the context in which the word is used in a text.
    The scriptures quote that the Rudras are eleven in number - named Kapali, Pingala, Bhima, Virupaksa, Vilohita, Ajesha, Shasana, Shasta, Shambhu, Chanda and Dhruva. These 11 forms of Rudra are Shivaamsa sambhootas and they themselves may have incarnations of their own. For example : Lord Hanuman is the incarnate of eleventh form of Rudra. So the Rudras are different but they are closely related to Shiva. This is why one may see that the ritual of Shiva-Abhishekam is usually done by chanting eleven rounds of Namakam-Chamakam.

I really like the idea of zoro kinda having similar thing with shiva i.e. when shiva wants to destroy he becomes fierce rudra form and uses Tandava the dance of destruction. though kinda seems OP..:lmao:

animelover421 likes this.
  3. animelover421

animelover421

Bounty Points:
    Thanks mate i'm glad u liked it :). and i love how u explained everything in detail.

4. shadowfire22

shadowfire22

Bounty Points:
  5. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    they are the pretty much the same , i should say Hinduism has more of Asuras.. Buddhisms took only some parts and added some extra stories from their side.. Buddhism removed wicked asuras from the story.. but yeah oda used design from Buddhism i mean the statue in japan.. but concept is same.. so doesnt really matter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice