1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory zoro's mastery of asura; the future of 9-sword style

an analysis of zoro's mastery over asura and speculation on his power-ups

Share This Page

1. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    Monkey D Theories submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

zoro's mastery of asura; the future of 9-sword style - an analysis of zoro's mastery over asura and speculation on his power-ups

Click here to read further...

MONET likes this.
  2. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    I think kińemon knows what it does.

Foxes are tricky, and deceitful. Plus kińemons fruit has yet to be officially named, producing clothes, or disguises is a secondary effect of the fruit, on top of the association to foxes and fire...and kińemons moniker...foxfire kińemon... Plus they play hugely onto japanese and samurai lore, I suggest you look up some of the speculations

3. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    I have seen many theories on it

I'd rather have him be creative with a clothes DF

4. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Any way regardless, no proof that it's the sword causing the fire, or kinemon, or a DF...if he just has the clothes fruit, I would still assume the fire is by something he's doing not the sword.

Kinda like Brook, his sword isn't just cold, that's an ability granted from his DF.

I think kińemon could create fire with any reasonable sword, but hell who knows it is OP...Thats why theorist like you are here. To sway the reader

Monkey D Theories likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice