1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Zoro's last fight

Zoro vs Shiliew

Share This Page

1. Pedro Carvalho

Pedro Carvalho

Bounty Points:
    Pedro Carvalho submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Zoro's last fight - Zoro vs Shiliew

Click here to read further...

2. Sanji Jambe Noire

Sanji Jambe Noire

Bounty Points:
    Zoro's last fight should be against a women ... that's my opinion just for the moral that started 20 years ago ...

3. Pedro Carvalho

Pedro Carvalho

Bounty Points:
    I think that would be really interesting and kinda cool but that has already been said to be a disadvantage and Zoro having the advantage seems out of place imo. Also I don't think catarina (only female in BB pirates) is a swordsman. ofc other people will probably still join but still, I find it hard to believe.

Just speculaion now: I think Burgess will be defeated in the fight with WB pirates and Shiliew will take his place as vice captain so that he fits the same place in the crew as Zoro.

4. Sanji Jambe Noire

Sanji Jambe Noire

Bounty Points:
    i don't think either it's gonna be from the BB pirates ... it's gonna be more of a moral fight with someone like Kuina or Tashigi and he will prob lose it ... but that's after he gets the title of the BWS

5. Veljko

Veljko

Bounty Points:
    Swordsman gorosei but from new. Generation could some (for unkown name and. Look) beat him but remibds zoro when he qas young

6. Denref

Denref

Bounty Points:
    what about gorosei?

and we never seen Mihawk use his 100% power .-

Veljko likes this.
  7. Veljko

Veljko

Bounty Points:
    Swordsman Gorosei as last opponet!

8. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    I'm going to have to play devil's advocate on this. No disrespect to you. I'm just picking your and anyone else's brain about this topics roots of Shiryu vs Mihawk.

Why couldn't Zoro fight the unknown 10th Blackbeard commander instead? Shiryu has shown no real motivation as wanting the title "World's Best Swordsmen" while it's Zoro's stated DREAM! What beef does either have with each other? Nothing I can imagine. What is Shiryu known for? Being the ruthless Head Jailer of Impel Down that rivals Magellan.

Now let's think about PRE-timeskip Magellan vs PRE-timeskip Luffy. Magellan won because Luffy couldn't hit him without getting poisoned. POST-timeskip Luffy vs POST-timeskip Magellan, Luffy wins that fight hands down. Stronger base. Gear 2 and 3 improvement. Haki control. GEAR 4 is too much for Magellan. Plus Luffy has a stronger immunity to a variety of poisons. Magellan may have improved but not at the same rate as Luffy. Smoker got owned by Law who lost to Doflamingo who lost to Luffy. So something similar to Magellan. So then we go down the Strawhat list.

Zoro vs Magellan. Who wins? Zoro has an advantage with using his swords since that won't poison Zoro by contact. And Zoro will be able to cut ANYTHING EoS. Zoro wins. But put Magellan strength in a sword and is that enough to compare to Zoro? Nah. Add diamond...that's a fight but show me the interest in Shiryu getting a fruit. We saw Burgess, Shiryu, and Lafitte awhile back. I think that's because they DON'T have Devil Fruit powers yet but perhaps some of other Blackbeard Pirates not shown post-timeskip do hence the wait. Besides, Diamond Fruit and the epithet "of the Rain" because of blood spray if I'm recalling correctly doesn't really mesh to me. Shiryu needs a more...how could one describe this...sadistic Devil Fruit. Not sure what though.

Going further would be finding Shiryu a Strawhat to fight which would have to be Brook or a new swordsman Strawhat.

D. Calamity likes this.
  9. ZenZu

ZenZu

Bounty Points:
    How strong Magellan is depends on where you rate Ivankov, Sanji's master.

Magellan bulldozed through Ivankov somewhere around low-mid to mid diff. Ivankov has Haki and Range both, and is a top revolutionary from what we know.

Shiryu was on par with this guy with no hax that we know of, and his crew is DF hunting. If a guy like this gets a solid DF it's game over he might as well be a bona fide top tier.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Thabeast and Beli Rich like this.
  10. Gobee129

Gobee129

Bounty Points:
    Beli Rich likes this.
  11. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    Ivankov, I think, was a Level 5 prisoner. Magellan/Shiryu are Level 6 tier.

And I think Sanji has surpassed Ivankov after his training. Sanji had to defeat 99 New Kama fighters. Ivankov may have a recipe as well, maybe even a secret number 100 recipe.

Ivankov WAS a top commander if the Revolutionary Army. Not sure if he still is.
    Is there a theory that speculates or proves Shiryu's motivation to be the World's Best Swordsman? IMO, only reason people make Zoro vs Shiryu is because Shiryu is the only swordsman that we know exists in Blackbeard Pirates. Lafitte speculated to have a cane sword like Brook. The unknown 10th BB commanander could be a swordsman as well.

12. Gobee129

Gobee129

Bounty Points:
    Shiliew aims for WSS? I dont think I ever said he did? So I'm not sure I understand your question, Beli. :) You mean to say Mihawk vs. Shiliew is unlikely? There are lots of things speaking for that, actually. The title of Worlds Strongest Swordsman is not important in this argument. Shiliew doesn't need to have the WSS title as his goal (like Zoro), to be final villain material for Zoro.

1.) Like you said, looking at the BB Pirates, it is extremely likely that Shiliew will be Zoro's opponent. He seems by far the strongest swordsman in BB's crew.
    2.) Then, looking at the Shanks and BB dynamic, it is also likely that BB will kill Shanks. This is supported by the idea that Luffy's final opponent is someone Luffy truely hates, aka the person who killed his mentor.
    3.) Again looking at the BB Pirates, it seems like that not only BB will attack the Red Hair Pirates, but the rest as well. Van Augr, a sniper, would kill Yasopp int hat case, giving Usopp a big motivation to defeat him at the end (Van Augr = Usopp's final villain). And with Mihawk, the current WSS, being a friend of Shanks, the idea of Shiliew vs. Mihawk is an obvious one.
    4.) We know Shiliew is a very cruel and bloodthirsty person. Shiliew "of the Rain", his epithet describes how he makes it rain with the enemy's blood. So whether he wants the WSS title or not doesn't matter, what matters is that if Shiliew sees a chance to kill Mihawk, he will take that!
    5.) All that combined would make Shiliew a very dramatic final opponent for Zoro. Shiliew would be both, the holder of WSS that Zoro is after, and the murderer of his mentor (Mihawk). Best EOS scenario imo.

So you see, Shiliew vs. Mihawk and then Zoro vs. Shiliew is definitely a probable scenario. The whole "Diamond Shiliew" debate comes simply from 2 facts:

1.) That Mihawk was unable to cut Jozu during the MF War. So again, it's an obvious idea to say Zoro, EOS, will be able to cut the person who Mihawk couldn't cut -> Jozu, or in this case, Shiliew with Jozu's DF.
    2.) That Mr.1, when he was cut by Zoro on Alabasta, said: "What's next? Cutting diamond?" Ever since then, fans have jumped onto the "Zoro will cut diamon" train.

Hope that answers yours question. ;)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    Beli Rich likes this.
  13. Sanji Jambe Noire

Sanji Jambe Noire

Bounty Points:

Ivankov is still top 4 in the Revo army ... so if you wanna rank him he will be a Snack in BM crew or Jozu in WB crew ... something along 4th position ...

For Magellon , he's imo a close to admiral level guy ... he had the responsibility of the prison that held the most dangerous criminals in the world (shiki for the best example) and if he didn't have the ways to deal with them then he shouldn't be there ... people tend to underestimate him because he let luffy leave and same with BB ...

But i still not sold on Shiryu ... I'm 100% sure that Zoro is last fight is a women , and she's gonna beat him (Kuina or Tashigi) ... and it's more of a moral fight like Ace vs BB or Luffy vs Ussopp or Sanji vs Judge

Beli Rich likes this.
  14. ZORO_D_SANTORYU

ZORO_D_SANTORYU

Bounty Points:
    Zoro's last fight should be with Tashigi. She has potential to become a good swordsman:D

Beli Rich likes this.
  15. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    I didn't say you did. I'm asking why would Shiryu go after Mihawk. I understand the reasoning people speculate Zoro vs Shiryu. It's a strong possibility. But the only comparison they both have is being swordsmen.

What is Shiryu's dream? We know Blackbeard wants to be Pirate King like Luffy. Cutting down people doesn't connect with World's Best Swordsman. And the proposal is Shiryu defeats Mihawk for a title he doesn't care about? Eating the Diamond Fruit would mean Shiryu cared about the title as he knows Mihawk can't cut Diamond which would be Shiryu planning to fight Mihawk, World's Best Swordsman, in advance.
    Top 4? :camthinking: Dragon, Sabo are Top 2. Kuma seems stronger than Ivankov but not sure if Kuma is "alive". Koala and Hack are below Emporio tier wise, IMO. It's a possibility he is top 4 but I'll wait and see the other Revolutionary Army leaders that Dragon summoned first.

Magellan is a beast for sure. His fruit can hurt 99% of opponents. But he doesn't seem like a skilled hand-to-hand combatant but more reliant on his Devil Fruit powers. If he can be touched, he can be defeated. Big IF though.

So you think the 10th BB commanander is a female!? Or that she will fight Zoro after his BB commanander fight?

Kuina is deceased...unless you are claiming as a child she faked her death. Tashigi is far too weak physically, skill wise, and Haki level. Those fights you listed had morals but were also physical.
    Not the potential to surpass Zoro or even close the gap. I don't see it.

16. Gobee129

Gobee129

Bounty Points:
    He wouldn't "go after him". But if his crew attacked the Red Hair Pirates, and Mihawk shows up, you can bet that Shiliew would get a kick out of the idea to kill Mihawk. It's not the title that motivates him, but simply the act of cutting down and killing people. He doesn't go after Mihawk, he simply takes the opportunity to kill him when Mihawk joins the fight.

Which is why Shiliew needs more development before he turns into Zoro's final opponent -> And killing Zoro's mentor is a strong development. ^^

You gotta think more simple in this. Shiliew enjoys cutting down people, and if Mihawk shows up, Shiliew will try to cut down Mihawk as well, as simple as that, title of WSS or not. Maybe Shiliew cares for the title? Maybe he doesn't. We dont know, but for the logical conclusion it doesnt matter.

Eating the diamond fruit is a bit of an unclear issue still. Shiliew would not eat the fruit because Mihawk can't cut diamond (like you say), but simply because of greed and the will to get even stronger.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  17. Sanji Jambe Noire

Sanji Jambe Noire

Bounty Points:

- Yeah he's top 4 , in Doffy speech where they show the Revo .. it was Dragon , Sabo , Ivankov and someone else and the someone else imo should be the number 1 while Dragon is 0 (like the Baroque Works)

- I Don't think it should be against BB crew the "last fight" , like i don't even see the SH vs BB as the last battle and we're here talking about the last fight .... BB and Luffy will need to clash over their Rivalry of the One Piece and in Raftel or before it and after that we will still have the Grand Battle against the WG ...

- Zoro last fight will never be against someone from BB crew ... Tashigi is too weak , i mean that's what Zoro's backstory is about ... Women who consider herself weak but she wants to be the WBS and that women (Kuina) beats him in the first place So i can see Tashigi improving "with some storyline" or even another character will fight Zoro ... also don't forget how Helemp and Coby used to look like and in 6 months they became something else , power ups are alaways available in One Piece ...

- For magellon , reliant on DF doesn't seem bad strategy at this point in OP ... Borsalino and Luffy does that and they still look great ...

18. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    Pirate final fight Shiliew but Zoro's EoS fight is Fujitora or Gorosei.

Tbh I think the fight with Shiliew will be interesting only if he took Jozu's fruit...skillwise I don't think Shiliew can mess with Zoro so with Jozu's fruit he can be a problem because I don't think Zoro can cut diamond at this moment.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 30, 2017 ---
    I agree , the final pirate fight is Strawhats vs BB pirates then Luffy , Dragon and his allies vs WG.

19. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    I feel that degrades the World's Best/Strongest Swordsman title. Shiryu defeats the WBS/WSS just for a bloody rain show of a strong opponent?

Killing Mihawk is a strong development BUT as I said it could be given to the 10th BB commander. The possibility is not exclusive to Shiryu.
    So you think there is a person between Dragon and Sabo power level wise in the Revolutionaries?

Tashigi's improvement to defeat Zoro would have to be the best in the series in terms of time constraints. She doesn't have 6 months like Coby and Helmeppo who were both super weak prior to training unlike Tashigi. When will she get this "power up"? Vegapunk is the only realistic possibility. If the 10th BB Commander was a woman who wanted WBS/WSS, than that would be a great connection.

Luffy is good at hand-to-hand combat. He does spam his rubber ability at times but he also uses it to improve his physical skills. Magellan doesn't.

20. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    Luffy , Sabo and Doflamingo the best hand to hand guys in the series so far , Sanji is amazing too at leg to leg. :lmao:

Beli Rich likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice