1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Zoro's importance to Wano Kuni Arc

Is Wano Kuni really going to be Zoro's shining arc?

Share This Page

1. SageDGod

SageDGod

Bounty Points:
    SageDGod submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Zoro's importance to Wano Kuni Arc - Is Wano Kuni really going to be Zoro's shining arc?

Click here to read further...

2. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    It is going to be Zoro's arc imo. He must show the benefits of his 2 years training once and for all plus the territory fits great with his fighting style

3. HEART Rainbow65

HEART Rainbow65

Bounty Points:
    With all due respect your theory is incomplete. There are countless other members that have brought up more points regarding this matter. Maybe you should go check them to formulate a better theory
    Also this.

4. D. Calamity

D. Calamity

Bounty Points:
    I hope that Wano Arc doesn't turns into a Hack 'n Slash but instead will be a huge variation of fighting styles.

5. Deathlocker

Deathlocker

Bounty Points:
    Oda doesn't write arcs for only one or two sole reasons at all. Every arc has more than only one purpose. I believe that Wano can be for both Zoro and Kaido.

Examples

Whole Cake Island: Get Sanji, Introduce Sanji's past, Pedro's revenge, Road Poneglyph Copies, Jimbei, ect...

Dressrosa: Law's revenge, Smile factory destroyed, Fleet recruited, Introduce Gear 4th, ...ect

Punk Hazard: Law alliance, Reintroduce smoker, Intro Dressrosa, Devil Fruit backgrounds, Kinemon Intro ..ect

I can keep going, there is more than enough room for all of it.

The arc may not only be for Zoro, however he might be the one to benefit the most from it since... hes a SWORDSMAN and you know... Wano is kinda famous for SWORDSMAN and SAMURAI...

MONET and Yuji like this.
  6. Iram Coercere

Iram Coercere

Bounty Points:
    Of course there are always severla purposes, but there is always some, "main point" and wanos main point will be zoro i believe

Yuji likes this.
  7. Deathlocker

Deathlocker

Bounty Points:
    Yeah i kinda hinted at that in the last line lol.... ya know just a small hint XD

Iram Coercere likes this.
  8. Juwai D. Seele

Juwai D. Seele

Bounty Points:
    :piratehunter: Time for Zoro to shine and show fully all his training... after Whole Cake Island arc done. Mid-year probably.

A lot is going on at Wano, Zoro's swords, abilities and heritage (we don't know much of his family background), couple that with the political situations at Wano, will Zoro lead the rebellion, and there is Kaido's business there and his actual intentions, Ore/Oar play some roles, remains of WB pirates?, Law's plan, Kidd's and Killer comeback, Apoo's reason for betrayal?, Hawkins role? no way he fled and no revenge against Kaido, Moriah's return, X Drake appearing?, Kozuki Oden story and the history of Wano of what actually happened, Gol D. Rogers fleeting memories flashback, Mink's role, Shanks brief appearance? unless he's busy fighting BB... yup so many possibilities since many forshadows many chapters before of Kaido being involved with a lot of characters.

Will we get to see most of the Worst Generation in this reunion. :smug:

9. Camie

Camie

Bounty Points:
    Lets go Zoro! omg its going to be my favorite arc. I cannot freakin wait.

10. Deleted member 25938

Deleted member 25938 Guest

Bounty Points:
    I would be pretty disappointed if Wano turned out not to focus on Zoro at all.

11. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire

Bounty Points:
    Wasn't WCI Sanji's arc? My theory is Zoro gets beat down hard right after this arc; either by Jack, or a samurai who's coming to get him, get Shusui taken away from him, and Wano for him will be an arc where he has to not only redeem himself but prove to the Shogun of Wano and too himself that he's worthy of Ryuma's legacy.

Yuji likes this.
  12. Yuji

Yuji

Bounty Points:
    My theory is that what if the times Zoro got lost, he was subconsciously heading towards Wano? Maybe Zoro is actually from Wano and maybe moved when he was a child?

13. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    Wa no is sword fest arc imo and zoro definitely, will become the center of this arc.

14. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    Lol what makes you believe that? Because he is a swordsman? That's such a shallow reason. How does that tie in to the plot.
    With Kid being captured, Momonosuke and the question of ponelyph still hanging around Zoro could more less be relegated to a battering ram. If we are talking about fights then sure he could shine but Oda has given Zero evidence that this will be a Zoro arc. It's all fan made hype.

There is much to explore, like Kaido and his crew. Flashbacks on how he got his 'immortality' and how he built his crew etc. We also have Marco and gang and possibly weevil too.

luffyq1 likes this.
  15. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    Zoro's role there is to break the record of "On 1 vs 1, always bets on Kaido"

Iram Coercere likes this.
  16. Iram Coercere

Iram Coercere

Bounty Points:
    Its zoros arc 100%,there is no time left for zoro if it aint this arc. OneOpiece is at least at 70%

Topi Jerami likes this.
  17. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    So your reason is it's going to be Zoro's arc because you want it to be Zoro's arc?

luffyq1 likes this.
  18. Iram Coercere

Iram Coercere

Bounty Points:
    No cause there is no time left as i mentioned ...

19. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    Time for what? Was there some sort of promise by Oda that he will write a Zoro centric arc that we don't know about?

luffyq1 likes this.
  20. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire

Bounty Points:
    What about an arc for Robin and Franky

Yuji likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice