1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Zoro's Eye and The Big Possibility

Zoro's eye I've heard some really wild things about it. My idea seems more well POSSIBLE....

Share This Page

1. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    RomanceDawn submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Zoro's Eye and The Big Possibility - Zoro's eye I've heard some really wild things about it. My idea seems more well POSSIBLE....

Click here to read further...

2. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    He lost his eye to some monkey probably, the island was full of them so saying he defeated all of them while near death is outrageous. He only took out the ones that were near the mansion. I don't see one piece having Sharingan like powers. Pirates lose parts worse than just their eyes. Some like Shanks and Kidd already lost an arm.

Endency likes this.
  3. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    Loosing it to a monkey seems super unlikely and unimaginative Oda has never done something so boring or useless everything has a deeper cause or meaning and the monkeys scaring him when no other fight has seems weird on top of the manga saying they were all beaten so no proof he didn't take them out thinking a monkey did it is honestly laughable
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 5, 2017 ---
    I never claimed it'd be a sharringan or whatever you wanna call it if haki can be focused which news flash it can a swordsman can have a different use for it than a brawler like Luffy

4. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    Shanks (a yonko) lost an arm to a tiny east blue sea king. This things do happen. I honestly find the eye theories to be more ridiculous than simply accepting it's just a normal wound. I can't even begin to imagine how flying slashes can be generated from the eyes.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2017 ---
    That's quite a jump to conclusion claiming Zoro has a scar because he has Kings Haki. I mean it's far much easier to deduce that it's just an injury than some other super power.

5. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    Conquerors haki comes from your eyes Zoro trying to focus that power and being a swordsman it's not a big stretch him loosing an eye to a monkey is especially when no strawhat has ever lost a limb nor been scared with out a major event or something displaying character traits or development making it a throwaway thing is a big mistake when you look at everything that's gone on in the story

6. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    Ok it's hard to disapprove each other but from what I have seen in the the eye is just a scar, not anything flamboyant like limiter to kings haki.

7. Godyonko

Godyonko

Bounty Points:
    I like the idea, i was thinking the same thing, like a move that mixes haki with his ashura technique

RomanceDawn likes this.
  8. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    What I've seen from Oda he doesn't just do things on a whim with no plan

9. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:

if it is a powerup at all, i would like it to be like Dio's eye laser. Zoro could basically focus haki in his eye and release a powerful cut without even moving his sword, it would be a "zero sword style" attack.

that being said, i doubt it is a power up

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice