1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation Zoro's and The Shogun of Wano

A theory on the relation of Zoro and the shogun of Wano

Share This Page

1. Zero_Dragon

Zero_Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Zero_Dragon submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Zoro's and The Shogun of Wano - A theory on the relation of Zoro and the shogun of Wano

Click here to read further...

Kuroh likes this.
  2. VergoManiac

VergoManiac

Bounty Points:
    This is the SHOGUN
    [​IMG]

3. Jarettz

Jarettz

Bounty Points:
    What if his father was a previous Shogun killed by the current one and that's why he wants to be the best swordsman. Since being the best swordsman means he has the power to beat the Shogun that killed his father.
    Plus: It would maintain the "The Monster Trio have strong af fathers" but it's just different enough to not be a copy paste of Sanji's relationship with his father

4. Raijin

Raijin

Bounty Points:
    ?He wants to be WSS because him and kuina promised eachother one day one of them would attain that title.

Heavenly Yaksha likes this.
  5. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    If the shogun was zoros dad then how cine zoro didn't react at all to what momo was saying about him.

And yea like @Sanji>zoro said zoro wants to be the WSS cause of his promise to kuina

Raijin likes this.
  6. Kuroh

Kuroh

Bounty Points:
    I actually enjoyed reading this theory. The meaning of the name monster trio would have a bit deeper meaning if Zoro's father is also someone very important. But, isn't Momonosuke's father was a shogun? So, current shogun is not as famous at least yet. I don'tthink that Zoro is related to Momo. It is possible that Zoro's father is the shogun that works with Kaido.

I think that Zoro's father is definitely someone stong and important, and I think he is from Want but I don't think it's a shogun. I think Zoro is somehow related to Ryuuma.

7. Jarettz

Jarettz

Bounty Points:
    I just re-read to make sure, cuz I wasn't really sure and didn't want to answer with baseless facts. But from chapter 5 one can see that Zoro wants to be WSS before he makes his promise with her.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 18, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 18, 2016 ---
    The guy that killed his father didn't necessarily have to be the Shogun at the time, maybe he gained the rank later on while Zoro was already in the dojo. I just think that if Zoro's dad turns into another bad guy it would be a rerun of Sanji's situation.

Heavenly Yaksha and Raijin like this.
  8. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    Eh it's a possibility, but yea I doubt he would do a rinse and repeat of the whole vinsmoke situation

Jarettz and Raijin like this.
  9. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    This is currently just a speculation. There is no evidence whatsoever that Zoro father might be the Shogun or even Kaido. Just far fetched assumptions based on the other two monster trio. He could have an infamous father but trying to point out his identity at the moment would be wrong. It's more likely Oda will draw a new character for that role, just like he did with Sanji.

10. Zero_Dragon

Zero_Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Haha, because of the photo of a shogun above I realized that the shogun might have one of the Kitetsu swords, particularly the Nidai kitetsu.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice