1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Zoro will leave the Straw Hat Crew

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Van Reich, Apr 19, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MESS

MESS

Bounty Points:
    Don't think Zoro will leave.

Monkey D. Daz and Harold like this.
  2. Jinri

Jinri

Bounty Points:
    That's not gonna happen, tell me TT_TT

Livingfire, Harold and Monkey D. Daz like this.
  3. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    i would love to read but the title could say what this all about.
    zoro won't leave SH. he is the most loyal member of SH . after the thriller bark what could go make him quit being SHP.
    ow well this is my only opinion.

4. Davy Jones

Davy Jones

Bounty Points:
    I don't think he will leave, but I can see a lot of character developement and internal conflict coming up when the crew is facing the threat of a Yonko head on

Monkey D family likes this.
  5. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    I think he is SH for life

Davy Jones likes this.
  6. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Good theory, but I disagree about when he returns. I think it's plausible that every Strawhat will leave at some point:
    We've already had Usopp, Robin, Nami and Brook (technically, because he accepted the invitation into the crew and then f*cked off to Thriller Bark) already leaving. Just a wacky thought of mine

I wouldn't say Luffy is entirely at fault either. Zoro, being too harsh and also being just as stubborn as Luffy will only make matters worse

Another problem with this theory is the Wanokuni arc is going to be after the Zou arc. If he leaves on Zou for a few arcs then surely he won't be there for the arc which is supposedly going to be based around him and Swordsmanship. That's my biggest niggling issue

Jewish Kaizoku likes this.
  7. vobov

vobov

Bounty Points:

If One Piece wasn't a shonen, and was written by some one like G.R.R Martin, that would be a possibility. But we can safely say that, that won't happen.

Che1ck likes this.
  8. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    This is a theory I stopped supporting 2 days after I made it 6 months ago. No further replies please.

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  9. Aka Hata X

Aka Hata X

Bounty Points:
    not possible, they all will leave at once after Luffy disolves the crew like Roger did before turning himself to the marines

10. Rpeleckas

Rpeleckas

Bounty Points:
    Not going to happen this way because: neither sanjy no zoro cant hit woman, thay bouth can proteckt then selves and others from womans attacks and even do faint attaks onwoman ( sanjy vs soup soup gearl, zoro vs monet) so zoro will definatly wodnt be angry at sanjy to not fithing a woman to beat her. Sry my english is bad but i am guesing you can understand what i am saying

11. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    theory debunked

12. Coquet

Coquet Wanted Roger Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    You've got some good points mate but I don't see it happening. At the beginning of the story, Luffy freed Zoro from Hermep (and from a certain death) and gave him the opportunity to follow his dream by his side. That is a debt he owes to Luffy and I cannot see him betray it. He's gonna make Luffy the pirate king after all

13. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    I don't think that zoro is weak enough to get shaken by his captain clueless to his sacrifices ir anything of that sort. Luffy has shown to be naively selfish many times, and even the crew recognizes it but none questions it e
    Because they all know his purpose of being selfish/clueless hence they even follow him to begin with. Zoro not realizing is just not realistic imo. If luffy says stupid shit, then luffy says it because he is doing it for the greater good. A fine example of this is seen here.
    [​IMG]
    Luffy asks usopp to leave directlyto show him how serious and desperate he is as well but usopp interupts it wrong due to his mental condition+pride but sanji stops luffy as he knows the misunderstanding would happen. Same cannot happen to zoro beacuse
    1-he gave up his pride as a swordman to luffy, thus he cannot be offended as much
    2-he knows that luffy is never good with words, and the fact that he is selfish foe better reasons (which usopp had later realized in my earlier example, again the later respon cause by his mental condition at that time

Furthermore i truly doubt that luffy will ever become as serious as some of you hope he would, it's just part of his nature. Oda would have done this after ace's death if he wanted to highlight maturity of any sort.

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  14. Tangerine Orchid

Tangerine Orchid

Bounty Points:
    Oda loves foreshadowing. And one of Zoro's common response to Luffy is "one day I will cut you," or "one day i will kill you." Also, Oda said that at the end of the show a guy with an eyepatch will appear. What if it's Zoro returning to kill Luffy after disappearing?

Lol, I'm joking. Don't think Oda is gonna pull a Sasuke Uchiha on us. I see a possibility of Zoro leaving temporarily, though. Maybe he'll go with Tashigi and they'll train together (lol I should write a fanfic about this).

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  15. Sawamoron

Sawamoron

Bounty Points:
    I think this is just no sense, this is one piece u know? Zoro wont leave the crew until he reaches his dream. Sry there is not a Single fact what let u think someone "leave " the crew forever... but i had a nice laugh and as always a nice read ! Have a nice day

16. Takanome1994

Takanome1994

Bounty Points:
    Sorry but no. Zoro is the most loyal to Luffy out of ALL the SHs, and imo, he´s the closest to him actually. He already was willing to give his life to save Luffy´s, Luffy would do the same for him. Zoro wont be able to fullfil his dream without being in Luffy´s crew, that´s someting im certain of, and Luffy wont be able to become PK without Zoro there to back him up neither

17. Ravagerblade

Ravagerblade Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Just for that, I want Zoro to leave now, Good riddance I'd say.

18. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    @Kyros @Slith @Divvens Can a mod get rid of this thread please? It seems people are going through my very old "theories".

19. blaze

blaze

Bounty Points:
    locked/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice