1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Zoro; the swordsman of six paths

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Monkey D Theories, May 28, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    I only tag people who follow me(I can't keep up with all the names otherwise) so if you want to be tagged, then plz follow me:yaaa:
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2015, Original Post Date: May 28, 2015 ---
    Tbh if that is animated well I wouldn't mind zoro looking like that
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2015 ---
    Like urouge? Anyways one of the six paths is the god realm(which imo will be represented by zoro getting forms based on Indra and Agni), so I don't think the whole demon thing will stick

Abdoulhay and Harold like this.
  2. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    EXACTLY my point, there is no reason whatsoever for zoro to reach "buddhahood"....or be golden, if its meant to make him look badass, its not a theory....its a wishlist, because nowhere in the manga it was mentioned that zoro needs to be "pure" in order to master his technique.

as i said, only fairy tail does that.....zoro is actually a good person, the dude emits dark aura around him, if by anything his references are about "buddhism" but the reversed one....as i said in my other theorioes, oda likes to make twists on his references.

and someone changing their appearances not because of a devil fruit is too much of a naruto, they are different universes.....while its alright to get examples from other series, dont mistake the power-ups from naruto to power-ups in one piece.

and predicting every little detail in a theory is not a safe way to go, while its not right to be too vague, its also not advised to be too detailed.

and the references of zoro are buddhism, it does not mean zoro is gonna be a buddha....for all we know its just how he names an attack, just like luffy uses gun references but he wont turn into a literal gun.

just my two cents man.

Harold and Slith like this.
  3. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    If he is reversed Buddhism; then do you think he could possibly get a dark bodhisattva, like asura but bigger and stronger. And I still feel as if he may have an "enlightened state" even if he doesn't become gold; I mean the wado ichimunji means path to harmony, right?
    Though thanks for the feedback; tbh now that you mention it zoro becoming gold wouldn't look as good as I thought, so I changed the theory slightly

Abdoulhay and beck like this.
  4. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    yeah, a dark buddha is more possible...as i said in my theory about zoro's final power up....he summons shiva the destroyer (or kali goddess of destruction)....and upon acquiring shodai kitetsu, he summons a shinigami or dark buddha

yeah, im thankful as well you dont get offended with criticisms, i like your theories dont get me wrong....i just dont like theorists go into some ridiculous assumptions and mislead people with information like this youtube theory maker i know. LOL
    hmmm....now that i think about it, i might make a theory about zoro and uruoge's connection

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    Slith likes this.
  5. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    What youtuber? Anyways I edited the post to say that he does what netero does HxH, but I'll add dark Buddha as well

6. beck

beck

Bounty Points:
    isaac netero is a fucking badass. i love that guy.

Slith likes this.
  7. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    Cool stuff!

Monkey D Theories likes this.
  8. Bogard

Bogard

Bounty Points:
    Again another thread where i was tagged without the system signaling it to me :/

The relationship with Netero's move was pretty neat. Not sure if the golden color will suit green hair Zoro though :rofl:

Abdoulhay likes this.
  9. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    No zoro himself doesn't become gold, he just creates a golden buddha

Bogard and Abdoulhay like this.
  10. dan

dan

Bounty Points:
    i enjoyed reading this since I'm also a Zoro fanatic :D

11. D. Revolutionary Dragon

D. Revolutionary Dragon

Bounty Points:
    Mind blowing stuff here, could well be his final powerup. Zoro being able to freely flow through all six paths, TOO MUCH HYPE!

12. Undeadcrew

Undeadcrew

Bounty Points:
    Love the theory up till Buddha isnt buddha a pacifist so how would he be a swords man and when would he rejoin luffy if he did leave

Monkey D Theories and Matt like this.
  13. Monkey D Junior

Monkey D Junior

Bounty Points:
    LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice