1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Zoro & Tashigi's Origin: The Secret of Asura

Origin of Zoro, the Truth between Tashigi & Kuina & finally the secret of Asura

Share This Page

1. Vandenreich

Vandenreich

Bounty Points:
    Vandenreich submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Zoro & Tashigi's Origin: The Secret of Asura - Origin of Zoro, the Truth between Tashigi & Kuina & finally the secret of Asura

Click here to read further...

Xlaw, Ivan Zonder, Corazonada and 3 others like this.
  2. Affiliates Guest Advertisement

3. Tangerine Orchid

Tangerine Orchid

Bounty Points:
    I loved this. A real pleasure to read [:3]

I've always been curious about Tashigi and Zoro's connection - and I KNOW it's going to be revealed in Wano. Their connection is deep, and it was the Wado Ichimonji itself that brought them together (Tashigi wanted to reclaim it). Zoro inherited Kuina's dream, or did he? I'm thinking the connection between Kuina, Tashigi and Zoro involves the whole "inherited will" thing.

Anywho great theory! :yaaa:

4. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    It really never cross my mind to look up what Shusui means when you brought it up as Clear Autumn Waters and Shigure means Autumn Rain, showing that Zoro & Tashigi are once again connected in some way.

Amazing work with the history lesson again. Hype for Wano!
    The warrior spirit techniques seem awesome and creative! It would make sense if Hawkeye's spirit has to do with a hawk, hence the hawkeyes. Perhaps Kinemon warrior soul has to do with a fox.

Railgun99 and Tangerine Orchid like this.
  5. Minatoze Narutomaki

Minatoze Narutomaki

Bounty Points:
    wanna have a manga proof ( at least about 70% proof if not 100% since there is always people denying things :p ) of Kaido fighting WhiteBeard ? ( not talking about the time where Manga mentions Kaido single handedly challenging Marine and Yonkou ) ... and you know there is nowhere mentioned that WhiteBeard was never Defeated while on the other hand it was mentioned that "Always bet on Kaido in a one on one fight" which can show he never was defeated in a one on one fight.... I believe WB was one of the greatest characters not only in one piece but in whole manga world but as the review rules says let's be open minded and not biased about this :p am not trying to prove WhiteBeard was defeated by Kaido, am trying to say there is also a possibility of that ( judging by that reference of Benkei "WB" and Minamoto "Kaido", in that story also Benkei falls not Minamoto ) or the possibility of Kaido was defeated but not in a one on one fight but in a fight against WhiteBeard and WB Pirates which manga hints about by saying "Kaido Single-Handedly challenged Yonkou" meaning Kaido was alone but challenged Whole Yonkou Crews not only the captain because if it was only Yonko VS Yonko one on one captains then there was no need of mentioning single handedly since Kaido is also one of the Yonko and one on one fight between Yonkou captains should be something normal and was already mentioned long ago in manga that Yonko had fights with each other.... (btw let me know if you want to have that Manga proof of WB VS Kaido :p )

6. Frayzah

Frayzah

Bounty Points:
    Cool theory, I hope most of it comes true.

Tangerine Orchid likes this.
  7. VergoManiac

VergoManiac

Bounty Points:
    Vergo is a Demon

Ivan Zonder likes this.
  8. Frayzah

Frayzah

Bounty Points:
    Yep he probably is, he is dead lol

Ivan Zonder likes this.
  9. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    What are you talking about ... Vergo has nothing to do with this thread ...

10. Frayzah

Frayzah

Bounty Points:
    I don't know, I think this guy just really likes Vergo lol

Ivan Zonder likes this.
  11. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    Yeah , just look at his avy , username , and signature , XD .

VergoManiac and Frayzah like this.
  12. VergoManiac

VergoManiac

Bounty Points:
    It has to do with the Demon thematics, Doffy is a Demon aswell.

13. Frayzah

Frayzah

Bounty Points:
    That's his epithet, it has nothing to do with Zoro or Tashigis past.

Ivan Zonder likes this.
  14. VergoManiac

VergoManiac

Bounty Points:
    No, thats too simple.

Doffys Name is Heavenly Demon, Heaven because he is from the Tenyubito and Demon because he is not like them and lives outside of Mary Joa, like Zoro is not in Wano anymore.

Even Rosinante said Doffy is not like a normal Human and Trebol made it clear a bunch of times, he has the Demon Will in him as Zoro has Ashura in him, it's all Demons but we still don't know much about this from Doffy.

This is Theory Material right here.

15. Frayzah

Frayzah

Bounty Points:
    I suppose when you put it that way there is logic, but at this point its pretty unlikely, its definately a swordsman based power from how its been shown, and I don't think Doffy has ever used a sword. The reason he was different was probably DF awakening imo.

16. Moey Krimz

Moey Krimz

Bounty Points:
    Monster is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Naoki Urasawa. It was published by Shogakukan in their Big Comic Original magazine between 1994 and 2001.
    Oda didnt even write Monster. Can u plz link me where Oda says Minster is canon to the one puece story becoz it doesnt make sense

17. Vandenreich

Vandenreich

Bounty Points:
    Monster was created by Oda in 1994.

[​IMG]
    D: Question for you!! Is the swordsman "Ryuma" who was once said to have defeated a dragon the very same Ryuma that starred in the short story "Monsters" from your collection volume entitled "Wanted!"? He is, isn't he? I'm so desperate to know, I can't brush my teeth. If I get a cavity, I'll tell the dentist it was your fault. P.N. Satoru-pyon

O: Well, here are two questions about my old short story collection, "Wanted!" I'll tackle Ryuma's first. The zombie Ryuma appears in Chapter 450 from this volume, and he is indeed the Ryuma who starred in "Monsters". In the world of One Piece, he's now a legendary swordsman who died of sickness. I wouldn't have minded if this had just slipped through the cracks, but I was happy to see that so many people noticed

18. Moey Krimz

Moey Krimz

Bounty Points:
    Altho i still believe Asura is about something different this is interesting. Thanks for the explanation and time

19. Vandenreich

Vandenreich

Bounty Points:
    Now about those 3 stars :kappa:

20. Moey Krimz

Moey Krimz

Bounty Points:
    I tried changing it but if u could tell me how?? Becoz i cant figure it out.
    i remember there was an edit sign to a review but its prbbly not showing becoz im currently usinga phone not a laptop. If its anything else could u plz tell me

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  21. Vandenreich

Vandenreich

Bounty Points:
    You can try deleting the post and then re-posting.