1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation Zoro Post Timeskip Power Level

So I wanted to tackle the question of "How strong is Zoro" as well as "What's up with his eye"

Share This Page

1. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    RomanceDawn submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Zoro Post Timeskip Power Level - So I wanted to tackle the question of "How strong is Zoro" as well as "What's up with his eye"

Click here to read further...

2. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    Nice theory mate. Nice parallels between Mihawk and Zoro. Though Zoro used a new attack against Pica. The attack that split the golem in half was a new attack albeit a new version of sansen sekai. I don't think he is as strong as the top yonko commanders. If we take the the weakest of a top 3 yonko commander to be around Doffy level I don't think Zoro is there yet. In a tier level I would place him at about high middle tier alongside people like Law and probably Jinbei.

3. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Zoro is definitely not yonko commander level......Luffy is on the lowest part of that level himself so going by pure power scaling Zoro is not on that level even with Asura activated.

On and that Pica/glacier comparison is only a parallel in terms of looks. Mihawk was extremely casual with that while Zoro was actually trying somewhat hard and used one of his strongest attacks.

Mihawk >>>> Zoro right now.

4. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    Doffy was def above comander level Cracker was a bad match up for luffy because he hid behind his biscuits but when he cae to the front lines he got one shotted also the Pica move wasnt new it was a stronger version of an old move

5. EvilPotatoCat

EvilPotatoCat

Bounty Points:
    Show me the panel where his eye is emphasized in that panel pretty sure it wasnt. Anime has tons of stuff that are filler and just animation stuff, just like Zoro Coa aura going all around Zoro when in the manga it is was barely shown in coming out from his swords and not something so big as the anime.

Zoro fist cut on Pica was far stronger than the second cut and Mihawk cut on the tsunami was from far away and bigger and stronger than Zoro first cut clear proof of power diff right there. If Zoro cut was as strong as Mihawk he wouldn't say that he cant cut Pica with flying slash from far away but had to get closer if you have Mihawk there with the clash of the tsunami from that same point Zoro was when thinking of what to do Pica was so damn fucked that words cant describe it ...

And you talk to me about OP knowledge just cause you think Zoro is commander lvl even if he is he hasn't shown anything to give him those doubts.

Mihawk current feats are around 2nd commander and thats not counting his title, fights with Shanks or anything other than just his offensive power ...

Just his cut on the tsunami and clash with Vista is far more than anything Zoro has shown so far ...

If you think i am wrong go and do show me some calcs or something but that slash from from Mihawk looked far bigger than Zoro on Pica and that was a far away flying one.

6. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    1 The 2nd slash was a flying one
    2 picas top half was much bigger and thinker than his waist
    3 stone and ice are 2 completely different things stone being stronger
    4 pics and the iceberg were roughly the same size
    5 the eye was emphasized go check for yourself
    6you do need to educate yourself if your going to shit on someone's post with no knowledge
    7 you've literally come with wrong information after wrong information so you are dismissed
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 30, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 30, 2016 ---
    Luffy is far above YC he had a bad match up with Cracker and still one shot him

7. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Same dude who couldn't even defeat Doflamingo 1v1, Doflamingo barley being on YC himself, is suppose to be far above YC? LMFAO

Stop making a fool out of yourself here and just tap out.....there's no point

8. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    Doffy is obviously above Yonko Commander Doffy was fighting Luffy and law and took massive damage and Doffy took control of Juzo WHO WAS A YONKO COMMANDER YOU IDIOT?! Cracker though the fight lasted long it was only because he hid behind biscuits for 11hours when he stepped up he got ONE SHOTTED don't come with a knife to a shootout bro you look stupid

9. EvilPotatoCat

EvilPotatoCat

Bounty Points:
    This whole quote isn't mine it's taken from somewhere else, but it's enough to prove the size of Pica and the Iceberg and albeit the 2 slashes ...

And yet i am making myself a fool of just cause your theory sounds wrong and dumb ....

I don't even care if Zoro is at Comander level he will prolly show something round that in Wano, thing is his feats are far from that and not above or even at Mihawk current showed attacks ....

I though you were overhyping Zoro, but apparently you can't even read and overhype all the Strawhats Luffy included. If Luffy was so above Cracker he wouldn't need Nami help , eating Cracker biscuits thanks to Nami and having to go in and out of G4 for 11 fuckign hours before winning only cause Cracker was retard albeit Stronger than Luffy .....

I am out of here some people really are ..
    i suggest you don't bother with that guy really he has some overhyping issues ...

10. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    :rofl::rofl:
    im dead lmaoo

Luffy is not above any YC. Doflamingo is barley making that level himself. Deal with it. Zoro is even lower than the both of them.
    u right xD

Heavenly Yaksha likes this.
  11. EvilPotatoCat

EvilPotatoCat

Bounty Points:
    and since i am up for some calcs on both attack i might as well call someone who usually know those calcs @Bogard do you perhaps have calcs of Mihawk's Iceberg slash and Zoro Daisen Sekai vs Pica. Would appreciate if you have, wanna know which one was stronger here i might as well be wrong, but least i don't call it facts or call people idiots ...

12. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    Both of you are wrong and can't accept it but it's cool you're both dismissed

13. Bogard

Bogard

Bounty Points:
    The Mihawk iceberg calc is dead unfortunately, but in the calc in question it came lower than Zoro's daisen sekai(both at city level though). That said i think there was a mistake in the calc in itself in that they forgot 2important points in the Mihawk feat. I could probably make the calc myself with more time but can't do it now. Regardless though the thing that made Mihawk's feat more impressive wasn't even that, but the fact:
    1- It was a long range casual slash compared to a high end move(hardened by haki) from Zoro
    2- The iceberg in question was located kilometers away from him when according to Zoro himself slash lose power the greater the distance with Zoro himself needing to go close and perform a high end move(hardened by haki) to do something similar

EvilPotatoCat likes this.
  14. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    One thing idk if the calc also included is the density of Stone verses ice though

15. Godyonko

Godyonko

Bounty Points:

Naw zoro is commander level, mihawk is his only matchup as a swordsman (shanks doesnt count and a vista fight would be in zoro's favor), even in the pica fight zoro was never at a disadvantage ( like vs mr.1), and he got thrown a couple hundred and cut a stone giant in half like swiss cheese come one!!! Lmao so he wano would prove just like the wci arc will show sanji is at least 2nd yc level

RomanceDawn likes this.
  16. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    That's the thing with Zoro, I don't think he will be getting new moves. He will keep improving his current arsenal and make them even stronger. When you consider that we are 850 chapters into the manga, I don't see him pulling out some move that we haven't seen before. It will always be pound canon attack of some sort or stronger versions of the moves he used to use before the he gained the pound canon ability. On Doffy and Cracker comparison it doesn't matter if Cracker was hiding in his clones or not, that's part of his powers and they overall make him more formidable than Doffy though not by much. Either way if Cracker is the weakest of among the top 3 yonko commanders Zoro hasn't scratched that level yet.

Heavenly Yaksha likes this.
  17. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    its all in the match up though we don't know if Zoro's armement is stronger than Luffy's remember Rayleigh said most people just develop 1 type of haki they feel best at but Luffy just developed all 3 we found out Mihawks specialty is armament so Zoro's haki maybe stronger than Luffys and he may have been able to slice through the Crackers also Zoro has breezed through the new world he's fighting with 1 eye closed like we've yet to scratch the surface of his power

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  18. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    Zoro aint yonko commander lvl yet and probably wont be there till end of wano.

19. RomanceDawn

RomanceDawn

Bounty Points:
    Doffy proved himself to be way beyond Cracker in terms of strength Cracker was a paper tiger he had to hide behind has biscuit army cause idk if we read the same manga but I saw a guy get 1 shotted by Luffy as soonn as he stopped hiding behind his body guards

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  20. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    So it took luffy 11 hours to one shot a guy he's "stronger" than?

Doffy did not prove he's stronger than cracker. It was actually the opposite. Cracker fared far better than doffy did agsinst g4.

Those biscuits are his power tho. The same as the gum fruit and g4 is a part of luffys power

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice