1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Zoro’s Father

in this theory I'll show some information about the father of monster trio

Share This Page

1. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    Fire_Fist_Recca submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Zoro’s Father - in this theory I'll show some information about the father of monster trio

Click here to read further...

MONET and Vince like this.
  2. Haunted Goblin

Haunted Goblin

Bounty Points:
    Cool theory, can't see Kaido as Zoro's father though.. ):

Vince likes this.
  3. robin swan

robin swan

Bounty Points:
    I'd actually prefer if zoro didn't have some powerful/importat family. I'd like if zoro just kinda did his on thing and was the 1 to create the family instead of being a member of 1. Just cuz luffy and sanji have big shot families doesn't mean zoro should tho i understand the thought process.

zedderond and Vince like this.
  4. El-pachinko

El-pachinko

Bounty Points:
    nice pattern , but me too can't see kaido as zoro father..the shogun of wano will be more plausible but nothing about him we know yet

5. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    I can't see it either.

A swordsman like Shiryu perhaps, would make it even more epic when they duel...

6. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    Zoro and Sanji are great rivals and love to compete to each other, if Sanji has a monster father Oda will not let Zoro behind... I'll bet Zoro also have a powerful dad.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 18, 2016 ---
    Zoro's father doesn't need to be a swordsman, look at those father of Luffy and Sanji their personality and fighting styles are completely opposite to them.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 18, 2016 ---
    the shogun of Wano might be a previous enemy of Zoro..

7. Raijin

Raijin

Bounty Points:
    They literally have nothing in common, maybe the shogun is his father and he fights his father

8. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    I agree Zoro will fight the Shogun but I disagree with Shogun being Zoro's father.. if you read the links that I put below you'll see Kaido and Zoro's connections.

9. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    The shogun might be a Ninja master though...

10. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    in my out of the box idea, i think Morgan is the Shogun

Here are the main reasons why I think Morgan is logical and possible to be the Shogun.

1. He was a former lieutenant of marines and dictator, head of marine base in (shell island) = the Shogun is the dictator supreme commander of old military in japan.

2. Morgan is wicked and cruel person like the shogun of wano.

3. After his escaped, he said that his goal is to renew his own kingdom and he’ll take his revenge to Zoro.

4. The perfect place to achieve his goal is Wano Kingdom, his goal is to have his own kingdom and wano Kuni the land of samurai is the best place to take his revenge to the swordsman Zoro.

for further details about this idea Morgan is the shogun you can read this theory.
    http://orojackson.com/one-piece-theories-and-speculations/the-shogun.245/

11. Haunted Goblin

Haunted Goblin

Bounty Points:
    Morgan is really weak.

12. Fire_Fist_Recca

Fire_Fist_Recca

Bounty Points:
    So do Ussopp but after the time skip he became stronger, Morgan possibly obtain more power for the past two years to achieve his goal to renew his kingdom and to take his revenge to Zoro,

Morgan is not that weak before the time skip because he was able to make wounds on Garp's strong body and since the straw hats became more stronger after time skip I believe their previous enemies also became more powerful..
    Gin made a promise to Sanji that they will meet again in Grand Line and he'll definitely more stronger now compare before
    Morgan said that he's goal is to renew his new kingdom and he'll take his revenge to Zoro so the perfect place to take his new kingdom is Wano and also the perfect place to take his revenge to Zoro because that is the land of a swordsmen.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  13. Yasopp

Yasopp

Bounty Points:
    It's a plausible theory, but we don't know that yet. It could also be possible that Zoro's father has green hair and that He could be Roronoa Zoro senior, based on the Zoro movie. Fencing like Brook instead of Zoro junior slashing and bashing. Could Brook be his grandfather?

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  14. Ryokugyu.

Ryokugyu.

Bounty Points:
    I think we get more information about Zoro's Family in Wano, that is for sure. Zoro could have been born in Wano, but was transported by Dragon when he was really young to the Dojo. We know Dragon has connection to Zoro's Teacher, so this is possible. Oden(father of Momonosuke) was still alive when Zoro was born, otherwise Momonosuke should not have been born. And because Oden was alive, he was still the Daimyo in Wano Country, so he probably had still power in Wano.

It would be interesting if the father of Zoro was against the Kuzi Family and Daimyo Oden and was a Rebel. Oden had to be good person, otherwise he would not have been a member of the Roger Pirates, so then if Zoro's father was against the Daimyo, he should be a bad person. That would make for a pretty good plottwist in Wano Arc. Maybe his Father was the person that provoked that Rebel against Oden. Probably his father believed in the Rules of Wano Country to never leave Wano, and because Oden has done that he Rebelled him. Maybe he was killed and his wife was in danger, so his wife pleaded to Dragon to take his Son to a save place, where Dragon brought Zoro to his old friend(Zoro's Teacher). That would make for a good plottwist in Wano, and maybe Momonosuke and all Kuzuki Family will hate Zoro and try to kill him(would be actually a good drama and make Wano Arc even more chaotic).

That is one scenario. But I think if Oden was a good guy, then he would have known Dragon 100%, and because Oden knows about the secret of the World(he went to Raftel), then he also knows the secret of D., and I think Dragon would be someone he would be interested in. So I do not think he would have a rivalry with Dragon. That is why I can't see Dragon helping the Rebel's Son from going to the Dojo.

Another Scenario is that his father was a good person and was also a Daimyo. Wano Arc probably have some clans, and all of them have different Daimyo. Maybe Zoro's father was the head of a clan, and also a Daimyo like Oden. And Zoro's Father, who is a Daimyo, fights with Oden against the Rebelious Clans. And to keep his heir(Zoro) safe he gave him to Dragon to bring him to the Dojo.

Zoro's Father being a rebel would be way cooler btw XD.

But this is just pure speculation and things that I thought up. If my story even becomes 5% true, THEN I CALLED IT XD! No but seriously Zoro's father could also be an normal citizen of Wano, or just was a normal person somewhere else. But everything points to Zoro having a connection to Wano. Especially while Ryuma looks like Zoro and even has the same attitude as Zoro.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  15. Marshall D Tim

Marshall D Tim

Bounty Points:
    I don't think it is Kaido. Zoro's dad might be disclosed to us in Wano. The Shogun... maybe. Kaido... maybe. I'm thinking that Zoro's father is the lead samurai the previous head under Oden possibly now an outcast or having been forced by kaido's crew to swear fealty to the new Shogunate.

To go with the contrast that each of the MT shows with their father what else could Zoros dad be? the opposite of a samurai? the big debate in shonen fans for the last decade or so... Samurai vs ninja. Could Zoro's dad be the leader of the Wano ninjas?

There is another idea that i have seen popping up as well. Zoro looks a lot like Ryuuma did in the one-shot Monsters. Did Vegapunk clone Wano's most powerful swordsman for the Revolutionaries? Did Dragon send him to Koshiro to train? Did Moria acquire the DNA for Vegapunk when he robbed Ryuuma's grave? Does that make Vegapunk Zoro's father? Isn't the opposite of a warrior and intellectual?

food for thought my friends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice