Discussion Zhao Invasion Arc General Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by El-pachinko, Dec 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    From the hype he is getting of preffering offense I would say he is the strongest surbodinate general in Qin bar Tou.
    He also knows some of Ousen's strategy.
    Tou is the only other subordinate general that got that much hype in Qin. Tou's hype was higher

Kyou kai is on top the mountains, so I don't expect her to take out Gakuei.:feelscryingman:

Anyway on a serious note, I am tired of waiting for Kyou kai to do something great. What I want from her I will probably never get in this arc:
    • I want her to have a fight like the one she had against Yuu Ren. A fight that pushed her to the limit and makes her evolve as a character.
    • I want to see her pushed to the limit when it comes to strategy. I want to see her evolve when it comes to strategy.
    • I want to see her do great things with her unit. I want to see her taking the initiative and using her unit to land decisive blows to the Zhao army.
    It doesn't have to be all those 3 things at the same time. Just 1 of them will be enough. However, we probably won't get any.

If Shin/Ou hon kill Gakuei, no one will think much of it cause at this point, they are beyond his level thus it is expected. The same goes for Kyou kai. Yes they will get achievements but it will be meh cause it was expected.

Kyou kai fighting Gakuei will not give me the level of satisfaction like her killing Yuu ren because she is stronger than him. Hara will need to nerf her for it to be a challenge so it will be worthless at that point. I will be happy that she did something and slayed Gakuei, but it will not satisfy my thirst.
    Just like how killing Ryuuto did nothing cause it was so obvious that she could kill him. Hara had to drag it out and weaken her with the use of traps and fodder soldiers to make the fight last long.

Also, the chances of her fighting Gakuei with Shin and Ou hon there are very slim and almost none existant. The last time she had an opportunity to slay someone big when Shin and Ou hon were there, Hara snatched that opportunity away and gave it to Shin. He made Kyou kai kill a fake nobody and then made Shin kill a fake somebody i.e Rei ou a great general. He couldn't even give Kyou kai a weak general fake to kill.

So I am hoping for the best, she kills Chogaryuu/Bananji after defeating him in a strategic battle, but expecting the worst, she just slays fodder while Ou hon, Shin take out the generals and Ten takes care of the strategy.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 25, 2018 ---

The main problem with Kyou kai are that:
    • She appears a lot but never does much. Contrast that to Mouten and Ou hon, they appear less frequently, but whenever Hara decideds to show them, we know that they are there to do something great.
    • Hara always hypes her, but fails a lot of the time to deliver on that hype. The previous arc was a perfect example. When she went to attack Ryuuto in the camp, Hara hyped her as being from an assassin clan. So I got excited that she would assassinate an enemy general and sneak out without the alarms sounding. What actually happened is that she infiltrated, set off the alarm, failed to assassinate the enemy general and got injured in the process. To add insult to injury, the killing blow on Ryuuto was done offpanel. We just saw her after she had already stabbed the guy. So you wonder what was the point of dragging that fight if we wouldn't even see her delivering the final blow. :pepeangry::pepehands::FeelsBadMan::feelscryingman:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  2. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Here is my prediction :
    • Kyoukai kill Chougaryu
    • Ouhon kill Gaku'ei
    • Mouten kill Kinmou
    • Shin kill Bananji
    • Gyou'un survive this war
    • Akou got heavily wounded, but manage to survive

BossYimz likes this.
  3. Trentaku

Trentaku

Bounty Points:
    I think it could happen and it would probably be better than just Shin, Ouhon and Mouten possibly taking out several generals each.

4. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Personally I would preffer Naki taking out Gakurei.
    Kyou kai is already stronger than Gakuei so it will be expected that she will win

5. Trentaku

Trentaku

Bounty Points:
    After the last chapter I'm starting to wonder how many casualties the HSU will suffer in this war because after fighting Gyou'un it seemed like they took pretty heavy losses, and now it seems to be implying that taking on Gakuei could be very costly as well. So are they going to lose half of the army? Or even more and end up needing to re-recruit another 5000 or so soldiers?

What are some estimations you have of how many members will be left at the end?

I think at this rate they will 3000 max left maybe.

Marcusx8 and BossYimz like this.
  6. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    What I hope happens:
    Day 9
    • Akou vs Bananji- Winner Bananji but he is weakened after the fight
    The plan backfires on Qin thus they shift target and go to help the Akou army
    • Kyou kai vs Chogaryuu/weakened Bananji. Stalemate
    • Ou hon vs weakened Bananji/Chogaryuu. Stalemate
    • Shin vs Gyou'un. Stalemate
    • Naki vs Gakeui. Naki wins/stalemate
    Day 10:
    The fights that didn't end continue

What will probably happen:
    Day 9:
    • Akou vs Bananji-Winner Bananji but he is weakened after the fight
    The plan backfires on Qin thus they shift target and go to help the Akou army
    • Shin vs Gakuei. Shin wins
    • Ou hon vs Chogaryuu. Ou hon wins
    Day 10:
    • Shin vs Gyou'un
    • Ou hon vs weakened Bananji

7. Trentaku

Trentaku

Bounty Points:
    Maybe she is already stronger, but he is still a big target worth taking down. And would Naki even be able to take him down? I don't really take him as the kind of character that is going to go fighting a general head on.

8. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Shin might end up losing 2500 of his 5000 men while Kyou kai losses 1500 of her 3000 men.
    So in total they will lose 4000 men.

For 3000 men to remain means that HSU lost 5000 men which is too much in my opinion.
    That would be the equivalent of either the entire Shin's entire 5000 men being wiped out thus only leaving Kyou kai's 3000 men or Kyou kai's 3000 men being wiped out as well as 2000 men out of Shin's 5000 men.
    It was implied that Naki is as strong as Raido.
    Gakuei has a strength stat of 85 while Raido has a strength stat of 90. Naki should be able to take out Gakuei.
    Taking out Gakuei will definetly be an achievement for Ou hon, Shin or Kyou kai, however, in terms of character development it will have better impact if Naki or the other 1000 man commanders in HSU do it.

BTW, there is no maybe to Kyou kai being stronger than Gaku'eui. She is definitely stronger than him by a large margin. She has a strength stat of 96 while Gaku'ei has a strength stat of 85.

Marcusx8 likes this.
  9. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    I think Shin will lose 3000 from his 8000 man that he had.

BossYimz likes this.
  10. Trentaku

Trentaku

Bounty Points:
    I agree that 3000 might seem like too many losses, but it's shown that just fighting Gyou'un came at a very heavy cost to their numbers. Now going up against Gakuei who has a grudge against them is likely to cost them very heavily as well. Even if they succeed in completely wiping out his army they are still very far from the end of this war, so I don't think too far fetched for them to lose upwards of 5000 men. Though that is worst case numbers.

I forgot about his comparison to Raido in strength, but even then just character wise he doesn't seem the type to have a typical duel. He seems more like an assassin to me, someone that will take out an opponent as quick as he can, however he can. Plus I think he should probably take out some commanders before he jumps straight to the generals. But don't get me wrong, I really want to see other commanders (Denyuu, Ryuusen, Suugen etc.) taking out big names and getting big duels getting the panel time and recognition that comes with it.

Yea I checked the wiki after my post and saw that, but after thinking about it I still don't think it would be a very easy fight for her since he would have a huge reach advantage and they would most likely be fighting on horse back making it hard for her to get close to him at all. So I think it would be a worthwhile fight to see.

11. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    HSU already lost 3000 soldiers last arc.
    This arc is harder than the last, so they would probably lose more soldiers.
    Am not saying losing 5000 is impossible, it just seems too high at the moment.
    In Gaku'ei raged state, it would be the best opportunity to assassinate him.
    Regardless of the means used to kill Gaku'ei, I feel it would be better to give the commanders a chance to shin.
    Ryuuto had a strength stat of 84.

When they were fighting in the camp, the only reason she struggled against Ryuuto was because of the trap. Ryuuto managed to injure her cause she tried to avoid the trap and even then she managed to injure Ryuuto as well.
    Afterwards, while they were fighting in the battlefields, Ryuuto and his men ganged up on Kyou kai. Despite fighting many enemies, she was not only slaying Ryuuto's men, she was still owning Ryuuto and Ryuuto was struggling more in the fight than Kyou kai. She managed to slay all of the men close to Ryuuto and Ryuuto.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gaku'ei only has 1 point above Ryuuto when it comes to strength. A fight against Gakuei would be an easy fight for Kyou kai. It would not be a worthwhile fight to see unless Kyou kai is nerfed at which point it would not be worth seeing cause she was injured.

12. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    Na Ki is as well. Gaku’ei is a 85 and Raido is a 90 and Naki is scarier then Raido when angry.
    I thought they already lost half against Gyou’un

13. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Yes he is. However, we haven't see Naki fighting anyone noteworthy on screen. Fighting Gaku'ei will impact his character development more than the other guys. It will be his first major kill while being in HSU
    I can't remember reading in the manga that HSU lost half their troops to gyou'un.

14. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    I think 86 Ga Ro needs it more than Na Ki. Ga Ro got the biggest mouth and got cleaned up by Keisha men
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Compare to Na Ki
    [​IMG] [​IMG].

You right it didn’t say half I guess I’m assuming with Ten earlier losses combined with Shin taking over.
    [​IMG]

BossYimz likes this.
  15. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    But nothing showed that Shin lost half of his men. What i think is that both of Shin and Gyou'un lose 2000 at that first encounter. And at the end of the war, Shin will lose total of 3000 men

16. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    I chose Naki because he is the strongest commander around.
    He was ploughing through the Keisha elite guard while Garo was struggling.

17. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    I’m just saying Ga Ro need to kill Gake’ei more than Na Ki because imo Na Ki already contribute more to the HSU than Ga Ro ever did.
    I think Shin lost way more 2,000. Ten was getting her ass beat earlier. Then Shin took over and was losing some and winning others. Then Shin sent Kyoukai to the fire who lost even more with her strategy. In my mind with all of that it’s way more than 2K.

BossYimz likes this.
  18. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    It is true that it will benefit Garo a lot.
    Either way, I want someone other than Shin, Kyou kai or Ou hon to kill Gaku'ei.
    This is my take. I think they might lose 4000 men by the end of the right hand side battle.

Marcusx8 likes this.
  19. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Expecting anyone other than Shin & Kyoukai to take out anyone ranked 5K & above is wishful thinking. I want HSU commanders to take out enemy commanders too but Hara doesn't seem like interested in that.

The only HSU commander who took out someone noteworthy is Denyuu. He took out a 1K commander of Wei.

BossYimz likes this.
  20. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Garo role is just for the "big mouth" things. That's why he got more screen than his Commander Gakurai. He will not accomplished anything note worthy.:>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice