Discussion Zhao Invasion Arc General Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by El-pachinko, Dec 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. JOY D BOY

JOY D BOY

Bounty Points:
    The 2 wars are not the same. The history mentioned up to 5 different Zhao invasions in this era before they fell. Kanki attacked Zhao up to 3 times after this Gyou invasion and it was in his 3rd time that he fell, then Ousen completed the rest.

KakumeikaPeri and Gurezo like this.
  2. Trentaku

Trentaku

Bounty Points:
    Now that the fighting is fully under way I'm trying to figure who is going to fight who, then who will win, lose, live and die.

Makou's already been killed and Shin is already fighting Gyou'un, and I feel pretty safe in saying Shin will kill Gyou'un but what about the rest.

My guesses so far would probably be: Ouhon vs Gaku'ei or Chougaryuu and Akou vs Bananji, but apart from that if feels so up in the air still. Will Kyoukai fight a general, or Futei maybe. I don't see Mouten fighting Batei, but I don't see him getting past Batei to fight Kisui either so maybe their side just stays a stalemate for the most part. Will Ousen or Riboku actually fight? Will anyone get more than one fight? And there's still Kinmou and Kaine on the Zhao side.

Then there's the mountain tribes as well, will Yotanwa take down the king of the Quanrong? Will there be big names for a Bajio or Tajifu fight? Maybe Heki will fight Kousonryuu and get himself a decent achievement. What will Shunsuiju do?

And will there be much fighting on Kanki's side around Gyou?

3. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    It is the same war imo.

Hara isn't impervious to alter the timeline. He did it before for Sanyouu campaign.

And since Hara has moved up the war Kanki can just lead two campaign after this Gyou campaign.

It isn't 100% accurate, I agree. But still it's the only reference we got. I would rather have Hara stick to it for major wars.

4. Abdulkadir Jabuawala

Abdulkadir Jabuawala

Bounty Points:
    The war which is currently going for Gyuo is the most Bad ass, amazing, spell bounding War ever have.

Many things are still yet to be confirmed like the days Qin army is left with Food, What Ousen asked to Shou hei kon before leaving the Qin city etc...but one thing which i am thinking is about what is the Kanki role in this war...

We all know and mostly Ousen as he has spent so many years with him during working under general Mou Gou about the power/strategy/tactics kanki is able to pull....

It was Kanki who first deduce what Ousen will do in Ritsubi as he knows him very well and same shall apply to OUSEN...

Now as we know that the war is too much critical both at Ousen side and Yotanwa side so its not proper/imaginable that Ousen have Left Genius like Kanki to just hold his position near Gyuo.. i mean its not suitable to someone like kanki to kept isolated from main battle....and again for someone genius like Ousen to just keep him idle is not digestible....

So what will be the main role for Kanki as Ousen would have undoubtedly share his plan with him...
    1) To enter in Gyuo in disguise and hide large portion of the Food (so that once gyon open the door, Ousen army shall have enough food to hold the Gyon for some days/months)
    2) To enter Gyon in disguise and make quarrel among themselves for food so that gates are opened way before time.
    3) so attack the Quorang tribe/Riboko from behind or like after 10 days when Ousen/Yotanwa army are weak due to continous battle and lack of food and Kanki army replaces them in fight..(which will have good impact on the morale of left army of ousen and yotanwa.)

Or something else which u feel must be Kanki's role

BossYimz likes this.
  5. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Kanki is a bandit, so his main role will be to sneak about and do dirty stuff that other people wouldn't.
    So I think that is why he was placed there.

He probably already sent some of his men disguised as refugees inside Gyuo,

6. Abdulkadir Jabuawala

Abdulkadir Jabuawala

Bounty Points:
    Exactly but what his men will do inside Gyou??
    spread rumours/save the food/send wrong messages to the messenger??

BossYimz likes this.
  7. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Food supply is short for Qin right now,
    So I would assume they would steal some food, bribe some of the officials to give them more food.
    Bribe/blackmail/threaten the officials to lie about food number

Abdulkadir Jabuawala likes this.
  8. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    He will probably take down the Gyou city but I don't think he is the type to come help Ousen. I really hope he wont die. Dude has a death flag over him.

9. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    true that, those death flags are ral, although I don't see him dying in the current campaign if he is to die
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 21, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 21, 2018 ---
    @KakumeikaPeri we can continue this here

Abdulkadir Jabuawala likes this.
  10. KakumeikaPeri

KakumeikaPeri

Bounty Points:
    Ok...coz I just can't fathom how they (especially ousen) would let a golden opportunity for such a basic strategy slip through their hands

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  11. Abdulkadir Jabuawala

Abdulkadir Jabuawala

Bounty Points:
    yes that also a possibility..as from apart of day 1, we haven't seen anything from Kanki army....
    May be he has already taken Gyou...but also Riboku have sent many small scale army to interfere with kanki army..so if kanki army isnot visible..they may have very well informed Riboku about it...

So case can be...KANKi have already claimed the Gyou city with his other soldiers but is staying outside the Castle just for the role to distracting the Riboku messenger....

May be Ousen have told that he and yotanwa will fight on their respective plains till the day their food supply run out.. they will meet up with Kanki...

12. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    In this arc, there is so many characters that their stats is still unknown. Let's give these characters that already showing a few of their capabilities a prediction stats :

Qin sides :
    1. King Feego = 93 / 91 / 82
    2. Katari = 91 / 90 / 88
    3. Kitari = 86 / 83 / 84
    4. Zenou = 95 / 75 / 55
    5. Ringyoku = 86 / 83 / 83
    6. Akou = 91 / 88 / 86
    7. Makou = 87 / 89 / 87

Zhao sides :
    1. Rozo = 96 / 92 / 85
    2. Goba = 94 / 89 / 87
    3. Bunen = 92 / 83 / 80
    4. Tork = 91 / 85 / 85
    5. Shunsuiju = 85 / 87 / 92
    6. Bananji = 92 / 88 / 85
    7. Gyou'un = 96 / 90 / 92
    8. Chougaryu = 87 / 89 / 91

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  13. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    No Naki?

I think you’re rating Feego King too high. With all of Kitari screen time I think she stronger than her brother. I don’t think theirs a 9 point gap between CGR and Gyou’un so I’m going to say he’s 90. SSJ intelligence should probably be higher as well. I got Rozo as a 95-94. Unless Bajio got significantly stronger since the last stats I’m putting Goba at 92,93 because there fight was even. If I think Goba is 92,93 then I think Bunsen is 90,91. It been implied that Tork will kill Feego King so I’m guessing maybe he has a Alpha that will make him stronger than Goba so I’m saying 91+A like old Bajio.

14. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Where did it implied that Tork going to kill Feego King?

Anyway, that's my estimation on their stats, feel free to disagree. Lol :rofl:

15. Pika

Pika

Bounty Points:
    Rozo =93/90/80
    Goba = 91/85/80+
    Bunen = 89/80/80
    Tork = 88/85/85
    SSj =90/90/94(int)
    Bananji=93/87/85
    CGR = 92/90/90

Now about Gyou'un... He was the symbol when REN PA was still with 3GH , also shin said that his hits are as strong as gaimous , i think.
    Gyou'un is at least 97 str , he also seems pretty smart...
    Gyou'un 97/92/92

16. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    Implied is the wrong word but since Feego King said that Tork was afraid of him. Feego King got a death flag because it more likely that Tork is a caution Monster.

Gurezo likes this.
  17. Gurezo

Gurezo

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, it seems like it. Feego King is going to get his big mouth ripped off.

18. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    That's just his characters design, lol. The same with Rokuomi.

Gurezo likes this.
  19. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    How do you think Akou measures up to general and other Qin Great generals? Stronger than Rokuomi, MouGou, ChouTou?

It's possible he is stronger than ChouTou & MouGou. Not sure about Rokuomi.

Also how do you feel about Kyoukai taking out GakuEi?

BossYimz likes this.
  20. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    For me Akou is smarter version of Rokuomi

Marcusx8 and BossYimz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice