Discussion Zhao Invasion Arc General Discussion

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by El-pachinko, Dec 6, 2016.

Share This Page

1. El-pachinko

El-pachinko

Bounty Points:
    This Thread is for posting & discuss on current event..the 1st unification campaign , zhao invasion

1ST UNIFICATION CAMPAIGN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ZHAO INVASION GENERAL DISCUSSION
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TACTIC
    As w already know Gyou is the main target , but which army will lead a feint attack on western side and which army will attack gyou?​
    THE ARMY
    Supreme commander : Ousen
    Vice general : Yotanwa
    Vice general : Kanki
    Special army : Rising generation (shin , mouten & ouhon)

1)We already Know the main army of QIN state but who's frm Zhao state will fight them ?
    2) We already know the people who work under kanki & yotanwa (raido , bajio & etc) so wat kind of people do you expect to work under supreme comander Ousen? and we also yotanwa has a bunch of new people under him , wat do u think of them?
    3) which general do u think , each of the rising generation will work under it?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 6, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 6, 2016 ---

Immo Ousen will lead a huge feint army on western side , while yotanwa , kanki & rising generation will vanish slowly and attack on gyou..

http://img.*************/sites/default/files/manga/5/59/20161106022234893.png

tactic
    As we see here , Two General army kanki & yotanwa will serve and distraction and the rising generation is the one who will penetrate gyou castle

THe army
    1)Match up

-the supreme comander of zhao is obviously riboku , so ousen vs riboku on western side
    -the one who will defend gyou is houken & rihaku , so the rising generation gonna fight with them
    - and i think once riboku notice this, he will send two of his deputy shuu sui ju & Ba nan ji and this two will fight with kanki & yotanwa army
    2) i think a well trained soldier and the head of various noble family is the one who work under ousen army ( rich but strong people)
    3) as the one who will penetrate gyou castle , i think rising gen not work under any general , thy will fight together as one army

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  2. Atarame

Atarame

Bounty Points:
    Well, Zhao has this to offer

[​IMG]

Maybe great general Gakujou is still alive too...but I doubt it with their crazy king.

Her all-female unit and Giants unit are hype!!

Shin under Ousen because they never interacted, Ouhon under Kanki because he has Ousen's protection and Mouten under Yotanwa because beauty+beauty = match :p

Riboku vs Ousen is a given and the western front will be a battle of endurance. Riboku wants to wear down the Qin and Ousen would want to distract and stall the war so that the new generation can slip through to Gyou. But I also think Riboku will target Kanki to avenge Keisha.

Gyou should have its own (new) general, the Zhao needs new characters to match the Qin :rofl:. Maybe a big surprise would be the 3rd great heaven relaxing in Kantan and moving to Gyou.

And yea! The new gen has a big army if combined: Gyouku hou 5k + Gaku ka 5k + Hi Shin unit 8k = 18k. Or does Shin have 9k? 5k Shin 3k Kyoukai and 1k Naki, or is Naki part of Shin's 5k? :camthinking:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  3. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    I can't wait for this war.. This will be the 1st big war where we have all of our monsters (shin kyoukai and ten)
    Not to mention the number and overall bond/unity boost of the unit..
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 10, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 10, 2016 ---
    Those pics of them generals look dope.. Wonder how many of them will go down by the hands of the HSU or at least go up against.
    Also I'd like to think of the HSU as 9k team but might just be 8 right now

4. Sundown

Sundown

Bounty Points:
    I hope we get a clear breakdown of the army units in the following chapters before the campaign truly launches. There are so many question marks in regards to the Hi Shin Unit hierarchy alone.

5. El-pachinko

El-pachinko

Bounty Points:
    at first , i was thinking this too , but i hope they just work together as 1 unit..

oh ryt , new general is great too! or mybe fuutei is already a general now..i thinks its given kisui is prolly the 3rd great heaven

shin still 8k , coz he lose around 3k man in koku you arc..

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  6. Ryuudo

Ryuudo

Bounty Points:
    I thought they recruited tons of more people to fill up their ranks, so they should have the appropriate amount of people which is 9k.

LogicoftheVI and El-pachinko like this.
  7. SpiRo

SpiRo

Bounty Points:
    Mouten, Shin and Ouhon job is not to invade Gyou but to cover asses of other armies. Their job is to support them once something that was not taken into account happen.

IMO Ousen will siege Gyou, while Yotanwa and Kanki protect his flanks. Shin, Mouten and Ouhon will work as support and deal with unexpected shit that Riboku prepared.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  8. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Ousen better not use Yotanwa's soldiers as bait like what he did to Heki.

9. Sundown

Sundown

Bounty Points:
    I suspect this won't happen for a number of reasons, chiefly because Yo Tan Wa is a very intelligent individual with the leadership qualities of a Great General so Ou Sen using her likely won't even be an option, and secondly because the mountain tribes being united under one king will only benefit the Qin in the long term as her allegiance, and thereby the strength of her people, will be worth far more in the long term than any victory over Zhao.

We know from the Bayou Campaign that Zhao have had their own dealings with mountain people and the reason they managed to sneak up on Ou Ki's army was largely due to the fact their cavalry was comprised of warriors that had dealt extensively in mountain warfare against these people for generations. I see Yo Tan Wan being particularly crucial to this campaign as her affinity with the mountains will surely be key in some regard.

10. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    We will be fighting the Zhao and working with Yotanwa. After all this shin and the HSU horsemanship should be boosted.. Like it did after shin fought rinko

11. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji Dead Or Alive Wanted Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    I have a bad feeling about Kanki surviving this War. I love that guys design (even tho i dislike him killing innocent people) and hope he will show some great feats due to which he would later become a great General...but since both Keisha and Riboku said that they know about Kanki's weakness and the fact that Riboku swore that he would avenge Keisha...i am worried about him now! Even tho Kanki was more or less hyped to be on par or even above Riboku in terms of strategies...Riboku surely must be not underestimated!

12. El-pachinko

El-pachinko

Bounty Points:
    really? thn that mean no one go to western side/kantan ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 13, 2016 ---
    i make a calculation before : -

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  13. SpiRo

SpiRo

Bounty Points:
    I don't think this will be the same arc. I think Kantan attack will be another arc.

14. Suda

Suda

Bounty Points:
    I can't wait to see how OP Ou Sen is going to be. :D

15. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    Tho I wouldn't want kanki to fall yet I'd like for riboku to use his brain to isolate kanki. Then see riboku fight as a warrior rather then strategist

LogicoftheVI, Atarame and Hero Sanji like this.
  16. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji Dead Or Alive Wanted Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Riboku is hyped for being a strong warrior so yeah, i would like to see him fighting too....just like Shoheikun is a master strategist yet we saw him fighting!

17. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    Riboku was also very salty to lose Keisha he fully trusted him.. Riboku said he would avenge him with his own two hands.. I want to take that literally
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 14, 2016 ---
    Tho since I don't want kanki to die just yet maybe he can get lucky. Saved by someone of the young gen. Maybe shin is unit.. (Not sure how likely I see that happening just a thought)

18. Prince Arslan

Prince Arslan

Bounty Points:
    Riboku, could've meant that he'll take revenge on Shin

El-pachinko likes this.
  19. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I had originally thought that Yo Tan Wa would help the new generation sneak into range of Gyou, but now that I have taken some time to think about it I've changed my view. It seems to me that the Mountain tribe and Kan Ki are probably best suited for being the ones to engage Zhao's western front. Ri Boku has bad blood with Kan Kin so it should stand to reason he would keep a close eye on him this campaign. My question is does Ou Sen attack Gyou himself or does he leave that for the Younger Generation? I have a feeling that he will leave it to the Younger Gen and they will all become generals after this campaign. I expect Ou Hon to get some big achievements considering the history.

El-pachinko, Hi Shin Unit and SMILE like this.
  20. Sundown

Sundown

Bounty Points:
    Ri Bo Ku is targeting Kan Ki. For some reason he actually likes Shin, and I don't think he'd hold it against him, though by now it'd be odd if he held back against him.

It's Kan Ki whose weakness he identified recently though, so I would like to see him merk him badly. Kan Ki deserves a comeuppance sooner than latter.

I think what will happen is that the combined forces of Shin (8K), Mou Ten (5K) and Ou Hon (5K) will make up the vanguard assault on Gyou. Roundabout 18K soldiers descending upon a city out of nowhere with the quickness can do a lot of damage quickly, however I think it is Ou Sen who will swoop in when matters are at their most dire and save them all, and eventually be credited with the defeat of Zhao. I also think Ou Sen will be targeting most of Zhao's fortresses as he has shown himself to be a very capable siege general.

Yo Tan Wa will probably responsible for keeping a lot of Zhao forces tied up in mountain warfare with the ever present threat that they will descend upon them if they turn their back.

Kan Ki seems like he'll be fighting Ri Bo Ku directly for a bit before eventually succumbing or retreating.

El-pachinko likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice