Discussion Yuga Aoyama possible connection

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Timmy, Aug 7, 2018.

Tags:

Share This Page

?

Do you think he is a descendant of Luminescent Baby?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Not sure leaning towards yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not sure leaning towards no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Timmy

Timmy

Bounty Points:
    I know this isn't much to go off but it's all I have for now and I wanted to get it out there so go easy on me. Sorry if anyone has already made this theory/ speculation (I did a quick google search and a youtube search and didn't find anything.)

Here goes I think that Yuga Aoyama
    http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Yuga_Aoyama

is a descendant of the first known quirk user Luminescent Baby
    http://bokunoheroacademia.wikia.com/wiki/Luminescent_Baby

I think this is true because of the quirk singularity theory (the theory that quirks will consistently get stronger each generation until they are uncontrollable. It makes sense considering the similar nature of the quirk and the fact Navel Laser (Yuga Aoyama's quirk) is too strong for his body.

This last bit I know is a bit of a stretch but it's not something I wanna dismiss either and that is the similar appearance. I know it's literally just hair colour but it's a start. Also I know that Luminescent baby was from Qing Qing China while Yuga Aoyama is from Japan but there has been a few generations since the first quirk. Also I know he likes to make it seem like he is French but even if that is true it doesn't discredit that some of his genealogy could be from China.

I'm not sure how this would impact the story if it does at all. What do you guys think?

trick_master1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice