Manhwa Series Witch Hunter

Discussion in 'Manga Library' started by Vihyungrang, May 16, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    It was obvious that Tasha would single-handedly defeat her showing his overwhelming powers of training.But I never expected her to die.She was a villain for so many chapters ;________;

I was expecting her to join under East.

Junior and Riley Escobar like this.
  2. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar The Villain Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Shame though but this does bring out further speculation that the next opponent for Tasha should be now when Tasha first met Varete level or near her level at least as we all know by now Tasha has improved so far and much that hes capable of handling larger firepower with this i wonder when he uses something larger does it come with side effects like how he use to use the Desert Eagle gun.

Junior and Vihyungrang like this.
  3. Vihyungrang

Bounty Points:
    If Tasha can use Song of Moriae without any side-effects,then he'd be surely stronger than Tania.
    He wouldn't be as strong as Vihyungrang(no chance) because Vihyungrang was also undergoing training(for a longer time).

What I am curious about is where Tasha,Ryuhwan and East will go to.North or South?

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    Junior and Riley Escobar like this.
  4. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Riley Escobar likes this.
  5. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    Nothings been updated since over an months ago the last i see 126 Raws.

6. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

Really i thought theres a new chap cuz i saw mangafox updated.

7. Vihyungrang

Bounty Points:
    Witch Hunter is still an ongoing series.It hasn't gone on break or anything.The manhwa releases monthly in Korea.
    Its just that the person who posted the raws,had stopped posting them.So we'll have to wait until the new volume comes out,in order to get new raw scans online.

The translated chapters released today was of last year's raw scans.The translations had also stopped due to lack of raw scans.

Anthony likes this.
  8. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
  9. Vihyungrang

Bounty Points:
  10. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
  11. Vihyungrang

Bounty Points:
    Recoilation likes this.
  12. Recoilation

Recoilation

Bounty Points:
    Vihyungrang likes this.
  13. Vihyungrang

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 127 in the Korean version= Chapter 103 in the English version translation.:)

Now you know why the English version chapters had so many pages initially.:p

Recoilation likes this.
  14. Recoilation

Recoilation

Bounty Points:
    The later ones had so little xD. I was reading scroll-down style but it was like 8 pages for some of them.

Also :eek:, awesome stuff but i'm a bit confused still...

West = Edea Florence or something of the sort? Tasha has a direct connection to west? Need to re-read I think xD

Vihyungrang likes this.
  15. Vihyungrang

Bounty Points:
    This is all too confusing.
    West = Edea Florence = Tasha is what I first thought.:eek:
    West=Tasha is what many people think now. :eek:

Tasha has been known to have some connections to Varete(and initially Varete was referred to one of the Four Great Witches). :eek:
    The only connection between Tasha and West so far was that,North wanted to revive West and Tasha was the "key" to that.
    Another thing I could remember is that Aria Godspell and West had witch similar hats.

Edea and West can't be the same though.West was the strongest witch in existence.And Cooga referred to South as much stronger than both Edea and Vihyungrang.

Recoilation likes this.
  16. Recoilation

Recoilation

Bounty Points:
    There's just so many possibilites that could all sort of work... but I don't think this can be properly predicted yet which is good :D.

With the Varete connection to Tasha and Tasha being essential to West being revived I got confused in a good way... but yeah, maybe West used her power to create Tasha (and maybe Aria?) which weakened her, and she took on the name Edea when she defected to the WH side... Idk what i'm even saying anymore xD.

Question most on my mind though is... just who is Ryuhwan then? :eek: No human should look like that at 67, so there is some major witch involvement in his creation probably. :p

Vihyungrang likes this.
  17. Vihyungrang

Bounty Points:
    West was Tasha and Aria's mother I think(--> my fan favorite theory).And perhaps Varete was her most loyal subordinate(like North has Neptis).Edea might have been related to West by blood(her sister perhaps).

Halloween was a pumpkin,and if Tasha happens to be a clone it would be hilarious for the main two characters.:rofl:

West was the most powerful witch.She threatened all the remaining Great Witches at the same time.She wouldn't need to defect anywhere. :eek:
    What's funny is that Mordred(before being sealed) was defeated by West.xD

Enryu(the S-Class WH) also stopped aging.It was already known many many chapters back that Ryuhwan had stopped aging.But I never expected him to be 67 lol.
    I don't even know about Ryuhwan anymore lol.
    #randomcharacterwithnoimportance

Other theories I've read say that Edea+Varete=West.It does make a little sense though.
    It does seem a bit too much for North+South to kill Varete,West and defeat East.

Even I don't know anymore.Waiting for @Brandon to give his expert opinion.:p

Recoilation likes this.
  18. Recoilation

Recoilation

Bounty Points:
    Ryuhwan just seems like the thrown in there rival character, but hopefully he does have a legit place in the storyline other than anti-hero who ends up warming to his rival and training him :p.

Yeah after I posted I remembered Mordred taking on West... she lost but didn't die and obviously wasn't worse for wear, so it made me think that a lot of that ties in with the fact that Mordy is Tasha's supporter right now :p.

Edea and Varete being West actually came to mind and sounds good to me. Varete has a lot of mystique around her and seems to tie in to everything possible - I don't think those are the qualities of a key underling but rather a central figure. Was it said that Varete served West though specifically? That could be tricky wording if this theory ever works out but that might hint that something else has gone down :p.

Also I noticed it when I caught up last week but Ryuhwan sure warmed up to East after their treaty, almost no ill-intent or anger from him which seemed unusual. Good to see though, I don't care for any of the non wh-witches except the main 4 and Varete/Edea, so i'm glad. The others seem to have a carbon-copy personality with a new ability strapped on, if I could be a bit blunt for a second xD.

Brandon-kun has the inside scoop? :eek: niceee

Vihyungrang likes this.
  19. Vihyungrang

Bounty Points:
    Neptis stated that Ryuhwan was responsible for his own master's death.This indicates that Ryuhwan may be an important character.Not to mention that Fergus(one of the Knights of the Round Table) is his supporter.
    But the question is:- Who was Ryuhwan's master? Edea or West? :eek:

If Tasha turns out to be West,Mordred better be a guy in her original form.xD :p

Ryuhwan made a contract with East,so he can't harm her or disobey her I guess.That's also the reason why he trained Tasha.Initially he had fought East(with Surtr) when they first met iirc.
    Since you've become such a Witch Hunter fan,I'll show you a secret fufufufu:-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    Recoilation likes this.
  20. Recoilation

Recoilation

Bounty Points:
    Ah right he was responsible, but it could be responsible in the same way Tasha is the key to reviving her - them simply being alive might be something bigger than what we know now. Yeah, they have a treaty but you'd think he'd at least show anger but they seem to be friendly... which if it's on purpose is some nice development I guess - Ryuhwan getting over his Sasuke revenge thoughts :p.

Can't wait to see more revealed on Fergus :eek:. Have you liked the romance route the story has gone, well it was always gonna go this way but it went really into it and in an interesting way (with Mordy realizing everything East said was already true xD)? They should stay opposite genders if things work out in the end so I agree there :p.

Haha yeah I enjoyed it quite a lot, not my top favourite but it's up there (haven't read many manga though but it's still a fun read!)
    I actually like discussing it, I'm not one to discuss much but they've added a lot of mystery and foreshadowing - love me some mystery :p.

Thanks for the pics! :eek: they look epic.

edit: I know it's a Manhwa but I cant be bothered being specific with wording every time :p

Vihyungrang likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice