Future Arcs & Events Will we see Fujitora in Wano?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by ToBeThriller, Sep 15, 2018.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. ToBeThriller

ToBeThriller Roger Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    I know Fujitora has a very Wano-esque appearance and personality. But I can't really see in what way Fujitora will be involved with Wano. We know that Kizaru might show up, perhaps Fujitora may accompany him.

I would like to hear if you guys have any theories or speculation relating to Fujitora in Wano based off of things as they are at the moment.

2. Kejon

Kejon

Bounty Points:
    I think this time we will see Ryokugyu instead. i don't think Fujitora will be in Wano.

3. ChopperAttack

ChopperAttack

Bounty Points:
    That's probably true, but seeing ol Fuji would be cool too.

4. Buusatan94

Buusatan94

Bounty Points:
    It would be Indeed cool to see him in Wano even if Kizaru and Ryukogyu are the most likely candidates to go to Wano for now.

The White Crane, Cpt-Luffy and Putu like this.
  5. Putu

Putu Wanted! Wanted Roger

Bounty Points:
    I would love to watch him at Wano even, the main reasons was continued hunting down SHP pirates, but what intriguing me much was, is he always related to Wano for some several reasons..

6. BOCCHI

BOCCHI Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    It would be cool if he came, but no it's not gonna happen.... if an admiral gonna appear it's gonna be Kizaru!!

7. Dango

Dango Donut Man Wanted

Bounty Points:
    The only way I can see him go to Wano is if he has a relative in Wano that end up being in danger.

Actually another way I could see him possibly coming, is if Fujitora leaves the Job of convincing the World Gov to disband the Shichibukai to Vega Punk (this all depends if Vega punk arriving in Marijois before Wano ends) and head to Wano.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Luna <3 likes this.
  8. Shanks You

Shanks You

Bounty Points:
    Fujitora can't be from Wano because he got in through the world military draft so he originates from a WG member country and Wano isn't one. Maybe he might show up since he still has to chase the strawhats but he doesn't have roots in Wano.

9. Dr_Ali

Dr_Ali

Bounty Points:
    i don’t think we will see fuji in wano ( at least for most of the arc )
    there are enough speculations about Admirals making appearances in wano, and one of them is making a debut, so i think the scenery already has fill hands and does not need Fuji in wano.

10. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    If Marines were to appear in Wano i can see him appearing with Kizaru ... i believe Van Reich's theory that Fuji is from Wano

Sakazuki said that Marines wouldn't go there though , but there might be a thing that changes his mind maybe

Also i can't see even if all Supernovas allying defeating Kaido + Big Mom , so Sakazuki might changes his mind during the middle of Wano
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 16, 2018 ---
    The Marines force that Sakazuki send would indirectly lighten the burden of Supernovas

The White Crane and ToBeThriller like this.
  11. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    marines might not come to wano...maybe just a small group like Tashigi...and one strong member from HQ. Reason being i doubt marines will prioritize wano when CD and WG are in danger...because of RA...they would probably put their main force against them rather.

12. Thomas Gomes

Thomas Gomes

Bounty Points:
    O hope the following: right before kaidou simply kicks the brain out of Luffy's head a scene with both fujitora with the dice and hawkins with the cards will see wont die, and suddenly an assassin, or the Blackbeard dude shooter, 1 clean shot between the ears and k.o...dead
    Or that or kaidou been killed by Im sama, kaidou is the person im sama chose to reinstale balance ir something like that
    That would a cool and unexpected chapter

13. mad monk

mad monk

Bounty Points:
  14. Luna <3

Luna <3

Bounty Points:
    Fuji had his moment... it's time for kizaru to nail the supernova bitches again :vonFlame:

15. Kuroemon

Kuroemon

Bounty Points:
    What if kizaru goes to wano meanwhile ryokyugyu and fujitora defend marigoise from RA :PogChamp:

Or if fuji doesnt want to set foot on marine base, fuji goes to wano eith kizaru :PogChamp::pepePOGGERS:

BOCCHI likes this.
  16. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    Imo by the time RA done attacking Marijoeis , Wano won't be done yet , so there might be time for Ryokugyu / Fujitora to get to Wano

The last time we saw RA ( the 4 members outside Dragon ) on 908 , they were near the surface of Marijoeis so by now there must be some progress that already happened

ToBeThriller and Cpt-Luffy like this.
  17. Started From D. Bottom

Started From D. Bottom

Bounty Points:
    Fuji is chasing the Straw Hats so it wouldn't be surprising if he makes an appearance

Cpt-Luffy likes this.
  18. BOCCHI

BOCCHI Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Doubt that... The reverie meeting isn't gonna be over till Kaido is down and they hear its news!

19. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    Considering Hawkins' words ... Wano might last for a month ... Reverie is set to last 7 days but in the first day they're going to be attacked by RA ...

Well ... i think RA is going to fail and Reverie can continue after their attack ... but there is what i said above about Wano might lasting a month

20. BOCCHI

BOCCHI Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    The month part can be taken in different direction one could be even after Wano the danger risk is still high on Luffy(or SHs in general) doesn't neccerily mean for Wano.

Also if RA fail it means their death like Sabo stated before so it's guaranteed for their mission to succeed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice