Future Arcs & Events Will Sabo do something HUGE very soon and raise his bounty ?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by khornkt, Apr 30, 2018.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. khornkt

khornkt

Bounty Points:
    I understand that his bounty is only 602 million because he’s still young and didn’t show up to do something really huge much, eventhough he’s a second-in-command of Revelutionary Army, which is the biggest threat to World Government.

However, I really want it to be 1,000-1,500 million (come closer or on par with his brother). He deserves that, but he needs to do something huge before. Or IDK if he already did it off-screen. We will probably find out in the Reverie!!

Echi, Veljko, Skye and 2 others like this.
  2. Rp4lyf

Rp4lyf

Bounty Points:
    He will invade reverie

Skye and Aptb like this.
  3. Tenshi no Konan

Tenshi no Konan

Bounty Points:
    Sabo will be major treatment of course, maybe he will invade reverie? As for something huge, if dragon make his army move(and i though maybe after baltigo being crush ofc this will make him move his army and a reverie event) that will be the time sabo will do something huge because he's the second-command of the army. Of course sabo too will help luffy on his journey(maybe like bring an aid when luffy fight yonkou)

Skye likes this.
  4. Deleted member 28749

Deleted member 28749 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Not really he is not rival of luffy i just dont see him getting same bounty as luffy anytime now.

5. Cinera

Cinera

Bounty Points:
    Luffy is the MC. Oda doesn't even care that Sabo should still have a higher bounty and still be stronger than Luffy. If he did, Sabo would have had YFM level bounty, but he's on Y4C level.

6. Trafalgar_D

Trafalgar_D

Bounty Points:
    I only see him getting a bounty bump if he gets the Ace treatment. ;(

Since we're further along the grand line, him staying at <1B bounty would feel like a letdown.

Skye likes this.
  7. Sanji Jambe Noire

Sanji Jambe Noire

Bounty Points:
    you want it ... and he deserves it :blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink::blobthink:

what does make you think that he deserves it ? unless i'm missing something that we know about Sabo then he's fine for me esepcially that we know you gotta take the long road to get high bounty like Luffy for example from the start of the Grand Line he kept doing crazy shit after crazy shit and he still didn't get the recognition he deserves and now he got the big boost

if Sabo's in the same league where he does stuff but it gets covered then maybe he will blow up sometime

Tado, Andrewww and LadMusician like this.
  8. Sirius

Sirius

Bounty Points:
    Well that depends, if the revos go to reverie it's possible, maybe that's why they haven't shown sabo, dragon or anyone from the revos last chapter!

psychicsearcher likes this.
  9. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    He might help to liberate a country from an oppressive government, not as huge as defeating an admiral but still significant nevertheless. And the country is one of the original 20 kingdoms.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  10. Flower

Flower Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Most certainly. Sabo will rise to glory.

BOCCHI likes this.
  11. Desert Cactus

Desert Cactus

Bounty Points:
    Bounty’s don’t mean SHIT! Stop caring about them.

12. psychicsearcher

psychicsearcher

Bounty Points:
    Ofc, he will. His bounty will increase dramatically in the future.

Skye likes this.
  13. jal90

jal90

Bounty Points:
    I don't understand. Why?

If he does something huge it will be as part of the Revolutionary Army, when Baltigo was destroyed only 1-2 weeks ago it is probably not in the right condition to make a strong move against the WG.

Sabo will be important no doubt but I don't understand why it has to be now and why are you in a rush to see this bounty raise. The Revolutionary Army would be crushed if it didn't try to keep a low profile when something so relevant about them has been finally exposed.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    Kyro Kakugi likes this.
  14. Skye

Skye Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Luffy has a crazy high bounty. Sabo deserves something higher for sure. I would think as the right hand man to revos, he would be in the 1bil.

15. OEKaneki

OEKaneki

Bounty Points:
    Why would Sabo have a bounty comparable to Luffy? That they consider themselves brothers is meaningless. Luffy is going to be significantly stronger and is more of a threat. Sabo isn’t really in Luffy’s league, if we’re honest.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  16. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    Luffys bounty is an anamolly. Lets not compare his bounty to others.

Sabos will increase if they invade the Reverie.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2018, Original Post Date: May 3, 2018 ---
    They'll be about equal threats or Sabo will be slightly inferior due to Dragon being the real leader of the RA.

"Luffy is going to be significantly stronger" based on what ?

They're probably gonna be the same level at the end. Since Luffy is the one catching up to Sabo still and not viceversa.

17. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    What kind of something very huge?
    I hope he comes in the middle of Reverie meeting, and punching his snot nosed brother's face so hard Luffy and Charloss style and then run away.

18. OEKaneki

OEKaneki

Bounty Points:
    Luffy is going to be the most wanted man in the world. They’re not similar threats. Hell, Heaney even already starting to get notoriety as a Yonko. Sabo now isn’t a bigger threat to the WG than Luffy, despite who he works for.

Based on the fact that he’s going to be the strongest in the world? By the time Luffy gets to EOS, he will have walked through the majority of the current top 10. Sabo will not have.

Luffy is definitely not catching up to Sabo. There’s no reason to assume that Sabo would have been stronger than Luffy prior to Luffy fighting Katakuri, and less so now that Luffy has FS, or at least the beginnings of it.

Lance113 likes this.
  19. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    Luffy will be tied for the most wanted man, unless his pops ends up dieing. Sabo is going to be right behind them as he's the rising "political" star of the world. Luffy with the recent arc became a bigger threat, Sabo still hasn't done anything Dressarosa.. bit unfair to even compare the 2. And do realize where they stand in bounty has no relevance to EoS.. where Sabo will be a top tier and legit 2nd in command of the RA.

Sabo should be at EoS top 5, just like Ace was going to be had he lived, who'll be all around the same level.

Luffy is definitely catching up to Sabo.. which has been the relationship with him and his brothers since Ace was introduced, later emphasized in the flashbacks where he said he was going to become stronger than them. The moment Luffy surpasses Sabo, it'll be something that'll be pointed out by Oda, as it's a key thing with his relationship to his brother. Until that happens, there is no reason whatsoever to even assume Luffy is equal to Sabo.. let alone superior. Not to mention Sabo at this moment is stronger than the Sabo at dressarosa as he already started training the Mera mera.

Yaksha and HeroesNZ like this.
  20. PhiL

PhiL

Bounty Points:
    The way i see it is that sabos bounty should be higher now simply because he is second in command of the revos, smart and a fighter who can challenge an admiral.
    If you look on yonkou commanders they also have high bounties but they are not doing crazy stuff like luffy for example, imo they get it for there strength.
    Strengthwise i think sabo is a bit ahead or even with luffy but his bounty will always be behind from now on, because he is second and dragon will get most credit but it should be about a billion right now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice