Future Arcs & Events Will our boy Sakazuki wreck up that World Government ?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Kuroshika, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:12 PM.

Share This Page

?

Sakazuki vs Gorosei ?

1. yes

8 vote(s)
    17.0%
  2. no

28 vote(s)
    59.6%
  3. he will try

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  1. Kuroshika

Kuroshika

Bounty Points:
    So our boy fleet Admiral Sakazuki has been shown throwing massive shade at the five elders. He definetly can't stand them and they are pretty much getting on his way to exterminate the pirates of this world.
    Also, the Gorosei seems to be quite corrupted and allows pirates in Marie Jois.. Ew.

So what do y'all think ? Will the whole navy overthrow that corrupted WG ? Or at least do you want them to do so ?

I personally would love a kill la kill like rebellion from the navy. I utterly believe they are strong enough to get into a fight with the WG.
    Also what a plot it would be... I'm so hyped for it ! But of course, nothing confirmed and no jumping to conclusions !

Tell me what you think about it !

2. lone wolf

lone wolf

Bounty Points:
    Interesting thread..but for now no chance...for me knowing him he doesn't give a damn about government corruption..all he cares about "killing pirates" and anyone who is against his "absolute justice". I think that is the main reason for Aokiji to duel Akainu for "fleet admiral" although Aokiji didn't show much interest in it and not willing to serve under Akainu. But there is also a probability that Aokiji is an undercover for marines

3. Fist_of_Love

Fist_of_Love

Bounty Points:
    Either u take the heat or you GTFO I dunno why Akainu thought things would be different now that he's FA lol he fought a comrade for the position...

the Gosoerei or Im have been pulling the strings for a long time Akainu just another puppet that is replaceable CP0 literally suck off the CDs Akainu wasn't saying shit when he was ordered to kill people at Ohara the WG has always been corrupt

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 4:43 PM
  4. Kuroshika

Kuroshika

Bounty Points:
    Exactly my headcanon and if he isn't undercover and actually joined BB I'll be shady lol

yeah but I don't think CP0 equals admirals to be quite honest

5. Fist_of_Love

Fist_of_Love

Bounty Points:
    My point was everyone is doing their own thing the WG has always been corrupt obviously CP0 does not equal admirals lol everyone is aware the WG is corrupt even Garp knows yet he still working for the marines

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 4:51 PM
  6. Kuroshika

Kuroshika

Bounty Points:
    yeah but maybe now that Sakazuki is FA he will take actions against it ? He is the kind of man who is disgusted by corruption, and if he doesn't do anything about that it would be quite disappointing from him.. He fought his way up to the top to give up on gorosei and follow corrupted order ?? Not taking it :p

7. Fist_of_Love

Fist_of_Love

Bounty Points:
    Yet when he was an admiral he wasn't complaining about killing people in ohara he really has no moral compass...but that's just me at the end of the day they are all puppets the real people with power are the goserie and Im

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 4:53 PM
  8. Reborn

Reborn

Bounty Points:
    I doubt that navy top tiers are not aware of what WG doings

Slavery takes place right in front of them. Corruption as well. Even they took part in o hara cleansing and CD heeds.

So no. I don't think navy will rebel against WG on such grounds.

As far as Akainu is concerned, then he did raise his voice but it was because what Gorosei did go against his principle of absolute justice but he sure seem to be aware of WG doings and even about IM. So again, I don't see him rebelling WG.

And, I hope he stays with navy too. Because there are others who might rebel like fuji, garp

9. Kuroemon

Kuroemon

Bounty Points:
    Lul no
    Akainu is their dog, and dog is loyal :afrokappa:

10. Kuroshika

Kuroshika

Bounty Points:
    there is a difference into making a huge sacrifice to make sure no evil resisted (as he said) and being corrupted.. He lives for his very own version of justice and drives a mad path to clean the world from "devils". I don't see how he could be corrupted, look at the new admiral he took ? Fujitora here to end up Warlords and the corruption that goes with it, Ryokugyu totally digging it and Kizaru following his old pal, he got quite the crew in my opinion ^^

Well, I think it it should be his reason to throw a rebellion on them ! The WG goes against his view of absolute justice and therefore, he is likely to act about it ^^

11. Reborn

Reborn

Bounty Points:
    How WG goes against his principles of absolute justice? Slavery, corruption, O hara cleansing all happened under his nose.

12. Kuroshika

Kuroshika

Bounty Points:
    Some dog's ain't loyal nor trusting

13. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    For sure this scenario of "Akainu rebelling and leading whole Marine against corrupt WG then firefisting the Grandpas 1 by 1" is better scenario than "Fujitora, Green Bull, Garp and Smoker resigned from Marine and have a feud against Akainu"

14. Kuroshika

Kuroshika

Bounty Points:
    Does Sakazuki have something to do with slavery ?? I don't remeber it..
    Corruption is deturning a process in order to obtain a personal gain (in most cases, money) from it. Never saw Sakazuki doing such things ?
    Ohara cleansing well, the VA where sent being told the searchers of the island were a threat to the Government and Sakazuki did his job.. Even tho I didn't like him killing the ship of civils, it was not just for the sole pleasur of killing, it was because if a searcher was hiding on that boat, the whole mission would have been a failure. And ended up being one because Robin escaped.
    I think the whole point of Ohara was abolishing any knowledge about the poneglyphs so nobody could find the one piece. And nobody could be pirate king.

15. Reborn

Reborn

Bounty Points:
    You don't wanna see Akainu putting hole into the chest of garp, fuji, green bull and even Sabo ???

Luna <3, Kuroshika and Topi Jerami like this.
  16. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    No no no, Garp, and especially Fuji and Green Bull are better suited as Akainu's underlings
    Different story for Sabo though he needs to be firefisted in the face

17. Kuroshika

Kuroshika

Bounty Points:
    Haha nooo that hole digging thing will be a rolling gag at this point
    A rolling gag that make wankers cry till our ears explode

Reborn likes this.
  18. luffy0206

luffy0206

Bounty Points:
    The gorosei meeting chapter actually proved me that Akainu hates celestial dragons or don't give a damn about them.

Akainu has past that leads him to hate pirates on that degree.

[​IMG]

Guy past look like who go throw a lot as a kid, no wonder he hates pirates that much.

Oda showed Akainu type of person who will not overthrow the absolute justice, but I can see him doing that if circumstances asked him. Whatever Akainu do is for peace at least he thinks that he doing this for that.

If he finds that the things WG doing now are no different than the pirates, then I can see him making rebellion against Gorosei or Celestial Dragons for the matter

But I cannot see him throwing his rules that easily until Luffy do some miracle to show him the real way of life.

tangerinesmoke likes this.
  19. Reborn

Reborn

Bounty Points:
    It doesn't matter if he is himself being involved in slavery and corruptions or not. Being at the top of an organization implies he has responsibility. He is the implementing arm of the WG acts.

Also, absolute justice implies there shouldn't be any restriction in imparting justice. The reason he raised his voice against Gorosei in Doffy case is because they restrained his justice principles by bypassing him and letting cp0 do the stuffs.

It was all about his own face value than doing justice or raising voice against CD acts.

Sailleana likes this.
  20. luffy0206

luffy0206

Bounty Points:
    This time you're definitely trolling, aren't you?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice