Fights & Battles Why we might gonna see Kaido's Calamaties taking part in multiple fights

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Veku, Sep 16, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Veku

Veku

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Main part
    Last chapter Oda potentially teased Jack to fight Luffy/Zoro
    [​IMG]
    It's seemingly even more likely to happen when Oda keeps Law, the only one right now who would attempt to stop Luffy and Zoro from fighting Jack, busy dealing with Hawkins.
    Now that reminds of chapter 837 when Cracker arrived and Luffy took him out at the beginning of the Whole Cake island arc.
    And here comes the problem,but at the same time it's probably a hint for the solution. When Luffy defeated Cracker, it benefited the plot, because Luffy's goal was to rescue Sanji and as we have later on seen, Wci was not a usual arc in which we got all out fights at the end, as in Dressrosa, Enies Lobby, or Alabasta for example. Now it was made clear that they want to defeat Kaido.
    [​IMG]
    That's why they gathered the Minks as allies, tried to consult Marco, defeated Mingo and destroyed the smile factories to weaken Kaido before taking on him. So Wano has been build up to be a all out battle between the beast pirates and Luffy's alliance and Jack was said to be one of Kaido's top 3 strongest fighters.
    Whethever Oda is going into a Marineford-like direction or Alabasta, it's obvious that Kaido will need his strongest man on his side when the battle begins.
    When enemys get defeated, they are almost always k.oed until the arc is over, as seen with Cracker, so usually Jack or any other Calamatie shouldn't be defeated so early.
    However, in this case, I might have found a solution for this problem, but not only that, also a lot of people speculated about match ups,about how is Luffy gonna get stronger, how can the difference in numbers of heavy fighters get solved and so on and that might help with these speculated topics as well.
    Jack is a Zoan user and the other Calamaties most likely as well, considering Kaido's title[​IMG] and the animal theme around his crew. We have already seen way weaker Zoan user which awakened(although we don't know how) their devil fruit power and increased their regenerative abilitys. The Minotrauros was knocked out in chapter 532 when Luffy arrived at level 3 and came back in chapter 544, when Luffy was about to break out of Impel down after he survived Magellans poison and rested
    [​IMG]
    So if Jack get's defeated in the next upcoming chapters, he could still come back simply because of his regenerative Zoan ability and that could work for the other Calamatie as well. As I already mentioned, that could also be the solution for the difference in heavy hitters and give anyone the feats they need, assuming the power structure won't change of course.

Second part (Skippable)
    If what I explained above is true, then I think Jack should be defeated by Luffy and Zoro together, basically in a similar scenario as against Cracker,otherwhise his defeat would dehype him when he is going to get another 1o1.
    About some comments which might be brought up:
    I can see people argue the point of the difference in the power structure and especially argue for Kaido alone being strong enough to take on a major part of the alliance, but Oda back in 2016 said this in a interview,
    "Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaidou is just because Luffy's punch is so strong" "Luffy and I have to find a solution", in my opinion, ganging up on him is as simple as punching hard enough, it's too easy and predictable, it does not take a genius to come up with that solution and Oda said "Luffy and I", thus I don't think we gonna get the Oz 2.0 scenario. Although I'm not saying Luffy won't get help.

About the difference in heavy hitter (only Supernova):
    Some might argue that not not all Supernova will end up on Luffy's side and we gonna get fights between them and that might gonna happen, but I don't think any of them want to obey Kaido, they were all portrayed to be rivals for the title as the Pirate King, so they if they ever get the opportunity to take down the Yonko, they would.

Let me know your thoughts about this thread below

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  2. Luna <3

Luna <3

Bounty Points:
    I think atleast 3 people want to beat the crap out of jack..
    We'll definitely see multiple fights..
    This is how Awakened zoans will play out..
    Unless strawhats use kairoseki after the first fight..:yaaa:

Hiken_no_Esu, Sunita and Veku like this.
  3. Ivan Zonder

Ivan Zonder

Bounty Points:
    So those ID Beasts came back after 2 Chapters ... that's terrifying , i can see this really happening then .

Would be nice to see Zoro - Luffy vs Jack , Wano is been boring , though it's hard to imagine a YC3 not getting overwhelmed against a YC1 lvl fighter and another fighter who is in the top 3 YCs range ...
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 16, 2018 ---
    Oh i can see Jack's recovery speed comes into the game ( in case he gets punked by Luffy - Zoro )

Yaksha likes this.
  4. Shiryu of Wano

Shiryu of Wano

Bounty Points:
    This thread is amazing, i complete forgot about that information from crocodile

Usopp Haoshoku Haki likes this.
  5. BOCCHI

BOCCHI Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    My issue with this speculation is that we know for a fact Kata > Jack even if by a bit and that Jack is the weakest calamity so why would Oda really put Luffy who is overall on YC1 lvl against Jack? We know Luffy is stronger... Wouldn't it be better if he faced "King" the strongest calamity! Who should be stronger than Jack and most likely stronger than Kata by a decent or good amount? Evem then I doubt Luffy is fighting any calamity he could be stronger than all of them. That's why I don't think Luffy is gonna fight Jack or a calamity at all. I would prefer Luffy vs Weevil who could possibly be stronger than all YC1 lvl and would give him the threat and makes us wonder if Luffy is strong enough or not.
    Tho I agree on the fast recovery part which most likely would be a big part of the calamity and Kaido.

Buusatan94 likes this.
  6. Law_Senpai

Law_Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Oh yeah. I can see them getting multiple fights because of awakening. Good catch

BOCCHI likes this.
  7. heliozen

heliozen

Bounty Points:
    Luffy shouldn't fight any calamity, he had enough fights. Other characters need to shine too. I'd like to see:
    -Franky, Robin, Brook, Nami, Usopp & Chopper VS strongest gifters
    -The whole mink tribe in Su-long form VS Jack
    -Remaining of WB's crew VS Queen
    -Sanji, Jimbei & Killer VS King
    -Zoro VS shogun
    -Luffy, Kidd, Law, Hawkins, Apoo VS Kaidô

8. Rp4lyf

Rp4lyf

Bounty Points:
    Luffy will fight Kaido's number 1 calamity to unlock advanced Armament haki before he fights Kaido with kidd and Law.

Oda is having Luffy fight many fights to power luffy up because regular training does not work for luffy due to his devil fruit. That is the ONLY way luffy gets stronger. Luffy can only get stronger through haki. This is why he gets the most fights.

He cannot get PHYSICALY stronger at by training like EVERY other human with or without devil fruits.

All his physical strength feats is are his natural strength without training in his life. Luffy is like frieza, and Big Mom. Overpowered physical strength without training.

ODA WROTE HIMSELF INTO A CORNER WHEN HE GAVE LUFFY THE GOMU GOMU no Mi. It is the worst devil fruit in the whole manga to have. It has too many disadvantages and no very little advantages.

Kaido is Lucci, Kaido's Number 1 calamity is Blueno. He gets 2 big fights per Arc.

9. Buusatan94

Buusatan94

Bounty Points:
    I always had the intuition that the Calamities are indeed awakened zoan users and that it is one of the reasons why Jack is so endurant and so that the Calamities are really difficult to bring down by physical means. I guess that we might Indeed see several fights against them instead of just one fight by Calamity.

BOCCHI likes this.
  10. Sanji W. Smoke

Sanji W. Smoke

Bounty Points:
    Will Jack return if he gets defeated now? Ofcrs i beleive n agree with your theory on this one.

Will Luffy n Zoro together fight against Jack? I doubt that. Luffy needs to be hyped for Kaidou final fight n he can no longer go back to teaming against Jack after beating Katakuri 1 on 1. Plus that also contradict your final point. He can't tag team Jack n then go on to to solo Kaidou. No way. So he, if fights Jack, will fight him alone.

Also we saw when Kaidou was introduced that 4 of SNs yielded or lost to Kaidou...that's just how strong he is. Now i won't buy it if Luffy alone is able to Solo him. That's just unacceptable- Kaidou is the strongest Beast alive. At the very least i see 3 SNs i.e Luffy, Kid n Law fighting Kaidou. Even if somehow Luffy is just that strong enough, what about when he ran out of Gear 4 time limit- can you say Luffy can survive Kaidou in base form without Haki ? No he can't n that's why he will need help for simply these two reasons. Plus it will make up for the no. of heavy fighters diffrnce between the two crews. 3 or more SNs had to engage with Kaidou to make it work. These Headliners are too weak for the likes of Zoro, Sanji, SNs, Mink leaders. Maybe most of these fights willl be tag team dunno.

11. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    short answer ... if they dont, the war wont last long.

BOCCHI likes this.
  12. Jo_Ndule

Jo_Ndule

Bounty Points:
    If it happens then Jack was YC1 all along
    It will make sense why Jack is always hyped like a monster whose strength is so great

Well... jack can only be beaten by luffy Kidd
    Zoro cant beat a commander by himself yet unless if he gets an asspull

13. BOCCHI

BOCCHI Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Isn't the reverie gonna take around a week from now to finish? If so then I could see the war in Wano taking about as much till its end...

14. playa4321

playa4321

Bounty Points:
    If this happens Jacks as number three in Kaidos crew(King and Queen possible stronger then him) and the YC3 is already on the same lvl as the YC1 of Bigmom. It would make sense, in my opinion I don´t think that every YC class are equal. Possible Jack as YC3 is stronger then Bigmom YC2 and YC3 lvl character. I hope we see more feats of Commanders, right now we have only Katakuri and Cracker(not much because the half fight was offpanel).

I agree with @Veku , I think Jack will come back later and fight against Nekomamushi and Inuarashi(their sulong forms).
    It would make sense if Zoro and Luffy fight together against Jack, both hasn´t the luxury to going all out in the begin of the Arc. Even against Cracker Oda let Nami help Luffy to bring down Cracker fast(Luffy win high diff, in other way he would possible win extrem high diff but would lose to much energy to do anything). Still Zoro will get his all out fight later against the Shogun and im sure before Luffy face Kaido he will bring down Weevil(last stage before he enter Kaido). I can image that Luffy start the fight and even use G4 who run out in the end then Zoro take the part of the fight before Luffy get his haki back. Then after Zoro and Luffy attack both and beat Jack, possible after one day of fight.

Veku, Jo_Ndule and BOCCHI like this.
  15. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    It takes a week and i think it was already the 3rd or 4th day when the round table was shown.

16. Jo_Ndule

Jo_Ndule

Bounty Points:
    This is what I'm thinking about
    All 3 of them are on similar level
    Unlike with BM crew where katakuri was said to be strongest of commanders

I feel like Kaido top 3 are all between YC1 and YC2 tier or simoky they are all YC1 tier
    This makes sense since his crew has a lot of fodders and he is the strongest pirate so his top 3 gotta be on par with each other

Since jack has 1 billion bounty
    I can see the other 2 having 1 billion bounty too
    Not 1.1 or 1.050
    They are called "right hand " all 3

17. Helheim

Helheim

Bounty Points:
    So in short Jack will collect more Ls this arc.

But yeah the regenerative abilities will play a role in this war. They need to strike fast before any of the awakened zoan recovers

BOCCHI likes this.
  18. BOCCHI

BOCCHI Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Well, I won't mind personally as long as he or others get some Ws here and there!! So example IF Luffy fights Jack now with G4 from the start and as we know won't win still and the time limit hits Zoro takes his place, but only to get overwhelmed by Jack and be near losing within the 10 min before Luffy step in!!
    Tho for the most part I doubt any of this happen!!

Jo_Ndule and playa4321 like this.
  19. Arthand

Arthand

Bounty Points:
    I think Jack should fight with minks because of Lions pride when minks transform they have lions mane and in nature a Lions pride can even take down an elephant.:yaaa:

20. BOCCHI

BOCCHI Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I agree with the mink needing to take their revenge on Jack not Luffy, but the lion pride and elephant bullshit isn't necessary lol.
    I believe it's counted from the day they are on the round table so it's still their first day...

playa4321 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice