1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Speculation Why Mihawk isn't a Top Tier

Mihawk's power level

Share This Page

1. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    Vivre card says nothing about being bored.

Aokiji said Jozu was distracted when he attacked him and he wasn't doing anything to Jozu until that moment, stop lying about ''easily''. Vista couldn't even stop Aokiji. Mihawk isn't Admiral level, that's why I opened this thread.

Nothing you said is a counter argument for what I said. Zoro begged Mihawk so he can be the WSS much faster and he can help Luffy better.

Sanji fought with 99 newkama masters, Zoro begged for training. Two different things.

Rayleigh taught Luffy to how to fight as well, as I said, you're bullshitting.
    [​IMG]

Because Mihawk isn't Admiral level and he couldn't push Vista enough in the war. Which is why Marco send Vista alone to fight Mihawk.
    Jozu already took Mihawk's strongest attack without any damage, Mihawk couldn't even hurt Jozu.

You don't get how Shichibukai works, they are still pirates but whenever WG calls they need to fight for them, and they can still do their pirate work. Doflamingo already said that he is still a pirate against that man who was an officer of the WG.
    [​IMG]

Doffy caught Jozu off-guard, still Jozu took no damage, he only stopped him when Jozu was beating Crocodile, the same Crocodile who stopped Mihawk, and Mihawk never beat Crocodile in the same position.

Show me where in the manga Mihawk says Shanks is his friend.

I didn't understand what you say, Mihawk needed to ask permission from Vista to postpone the duel, Akainu fought against Marco and his crew (includes Vista). Akainu > Mihawk obviously.

2. kom5

kom5

Bounty Points:
    Go to the libary of ohara read Mihawks vivre card
    I think tou have read it but you pretending like that line doesnt exist stop lying

While Kuzan was distracted Jozu obly managed to make his lip while Kuzan found an opening he annihilated him it was an no diff
    Both had an opening one with his overhelming strength just made his lip bleed a lil the other one took his arm and for some reasons didnt kill just because you cant comprehend things that doesnt mean its a lie its just your
    incompetence

What you wrote isnt even an argument of course someone trains to become stronger or becoming the strongest all 99% user knows that he begged to become stronger and if he becomes the WSS then thats an extra bonus
    btw here becoming Wss and making Luffy PK just shows how strong one needs to be to achieve the feat of finding the OP its not an minor title

An ambition greater for his own doesnt mean to downgrade WSS
    greater ambition means here that he is doing this for his friend not for himself thats the greatness here

Its mostly that the strongest person a top commander showed hin haki fighting and learning here differs
    Rayleigh teached him haki and Luffy used it in combat
    Sanji fought against all 99 chiefs and then prob trained with Iva and learned haki

[​IMG]
    Lol Zoro kicked Dellinger he is more than a swordsman lmao

Giving someone tipps or have him teach how to fight are two different things one with a brain can you tell this he didnt taught him how to fight he just improved his stats made him smarter not how to fight Luffys fighting style stays the same only smarter , better and stronger
    Rayleigh is still a swordsman and therefore inferior to Mihawk

Then Vista is close to Admiral level like Marco thats all
    Yes and Marco took Kizarus laser barrage from far away also daz bones took an attack from far away and was cut in a short
    Throwing a air slash from distance is weaker than slashing from close range

You dont get how it works what you send to me is acutally in my favor learn reading and he says he can quit being a shichibukai so he isnt like an random pirate thats an favor for me

Luffy freed himself from those stringa Jozu couldnt
    Akainu never beat Marco its the same

So drinking together and partieing
    Apologizing for attacking Luffy and retreating by saying he wont fight Shanks doesnt mean anything ?

He just proposed to postpone the fight cause a consecutive fight didnt make any sense
    Akainu hurt Wb and then retreated
    Kizaru fought commanders and then retreated for some reasons

3. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    No where it says ''bored'', that's your fanfic.

Lol, Aokiji wasn't distracted, he has seen Jozu is coming in that moment. Jozu on the other hand turned his head into a different direction. Not comparable. Aokiji couldn't do to anything to Jozu for entire 1 chapter and Aokiji had to let WB go, but then suddenly Jozu turns his head due to distraction and Aokiji hits him with his hax powers and is that mean Aokiji ''easily'' defeated Jozu? Lmao, just stop troll. Everyone knows Aokiji couldn't do that without Jozu being distracted, it was a stalemate fight with an Admiral. That alone puts Jozu above Vista.

Zoro could be stronger in a different way, but instead he asked lessons from WSS so he can become WSS faster. What's there to not understand this unless you're trolling? I think you're trolling because no one can be this dense.

Luffy said to his crew to get stronger during the time skip because he needs their power. Zoro didn't decide that Luffy did. And Zoro begged Mihawk afterwards, why? So Zoro could become WSS faster and help Luffy by being his right hand.

''prob''? No one said anything about teaching Sanji, unless you provide a valid source, it's just your fanfic, I am talking about facts, you're talking about fanfiction.

Zoro kicking Dellinger from behind with a comedic way only shows that you're trolling or you don't know what you're talking about. Rayleigh specifically taught Luffy how to fight without a sword. Luffy said that. We've a proof. Since when Zoro said anything like that? Never. Stop bullshitting and trolling.

Rayleigh is the same guy who kicked Admiral Kizaru's attack, and taught how to fight without a sword, and no where he said ''I am a swordsman'', you swordsmen fans believe every person holds a sword is a swordsman only because it suits your fanboy purposes.

Vista never fought with an Admiral alone like Marco and Jozu did. Unless you provide a source which says he can, you're just trolling again. I am using sources you're using fanfiction.

Doflamingo said he can quit if he doesn't like it, but he is still a pirate, man you must be really trolling hard to write these things...

Luffy can stretch thanks to rubber, Jozu is a diamond. Luffy couldn't stop Mihawk's greatest sword slash but Jozu did. You're comparing irrelevant things. Jozu's attack power stated to be a top-tier, no matter how hard you troll, that's not going to chance. Jozu has a top-tier attack power and he was beating Crocodile who can stop Mihawk. Jozu > Mihawk.

Drinking together? That's dumbest thing I ever heard, you don't need to be friends for that. Shanks apologized from Sengoku, that's respect. Shanks and Sengoku aren't friends. Do you have something else?

Yes, Mihawk vs. Vista would take too long because they were close in power. And we know Marco > Vista, and Marco isn't equal to Admirals, he is close but not equal. Admirals => Marco > Mihawk ~ Vista.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
  4. kom5

kom5

Bounty Points:
    It doesnt need to say bored he challenged many people and didnt found any worthy enemy hence he was bored if you dont have interpretation skills its not my problem
    The vivre card litterally confirms Mihawk> Old Rayleigh hence Mihawk can go toe o toe with an Admiral

He was completly focused on Whitebeard and didnt anticipate Jozu brillant punk hit everyone knows that Jozu was a no diff for Kuzan
    A stalemate ??? Lol lmao it was an no diff Kuzan wasnt even weakend or effected he destroyed Jozu even Doflamingo freed himself from that ice Vista>Mihawk all day

He could be strongwr thats why Mihawk says he found an ambition greater than his own means he doesnt really care that he sees Mihawk as his enemy he forgets his pride and asks Mihawk about training him
    The only one here is you whats that dukb argument because of this statement
    1stmate>WSS lol lmao this is nonsense hence it doesnt make any sense also the reverse is the case to make Luffy the PK his first mate needs to be WSS means
    WSS=> VC-PK if at all

Luffy said that and Zoro begged at that moment means Zoro realized that he can never surpass Mihawk with just 2 years training this again proves how powerful Mihawk truly is

Yes Sanji did fight 99 chiefs and learned Haki on his own of course Iva showed it to him

Thats exactly how everyone who reads your nonsense feels
    He didnt showed Luffy how to fight Luffys fighting style didnt even really changed Ray made him smarter thats an huge difference he showed him haki and gave him tipps he didnt show him how to fight "facts" not fanfiction pls I easily disproved you here
    Luffys fighting style didnt really changed haki was added and Ray give him tipps so he acts smarter he didnt foundamentally showed him how to fight dumb a swordsman can also give tipps that doesnt necessarly change Rayleighs fighting style which is a swordsmanship and guess what Mihawk is also a swordsman and stated to be stronger

I know you have comprehend problems he didnt have enough panels to say that people have brains and comprehension skills and if you see someone without df and just using his sword then you can guess he is a swordsman if the author needs to tell everything exactly you have hard time

He fought Mihawk who is better in sword then Fujitora so basically an Admiral

Yes but he had an order so he is part of the WG and threatens him that he can quit since he is an pirate in his heart he isnt a pirate thats why he is no criminal in the eyes of the WG thats why admirals and shichibukainarent considered

Wow thx if you wouldnt wrote that I wouldnt have known it Luffy can stretch and Jozu is diamond ahhh thats why he is called Diamond Jozu thx Erkan *sigh*
    Im not comparing there df abilities Im comparing there strength
    Luffy also beat crocodile and Mihawk easily handled him

Lets say we wouldnt drink together because we dont know each other but I would drink with someone I know with it and familiar or more friendly and thats the case for Shanks and Mihawk

Lol Mihawk=Admirals=Marco=> vista

HA001 likes this.
  5. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    You said he was ''bored'', so you admit you lied?

No he wasn't focused as he looked at Jozu before Jozu hitting him. If Aokiji could beat Jozu with ease then he would. Instead he waited until Jozu gets distracted.

Read the blog. Even Zoro Novel states Dressrosa Zoro can be the WSS, you don't even need to be a top-tier to be WSS. WSS is just a tiny, sub-title that no one cares about. Which is why Zoro first need to be WSS so he can help Luffy in his journey, without it, Zoro is simply lacks the strength, even WSS isn't enough to be Luffy's right hand, Vista was close to Mihawk and he is no where near powerful as Marco no matter how delusional you think they are. Marco >> Vista ~ Mihawk solidly.

Again you're lying, no where in the manga it says Sanji learned Haki from Ivankov. Stop lying already, this is pathetic.

That's the difference between Rayleigh and Mihawk. Rayleigh can teach Luffy how to fight without a sword, Mihawk never showed any ability like that. Proves that Rayleigh is more than a swordsman.

Fujitora uses gravity DF power, his main power is DF power, not sword techniques. Read the blog, even VIZ translator said he doesn't know who wins between Fujitora and Mihawk. Mihawk's title is irrelevant for Fujitora.

Did Doffy say he is still a pirate? Yes. End of the discussion.

Where Mihawk handled pre-TS Luffy? He only hit Luffy one time at the beginning then Mihawk fails to beat pre-TS Luffy, that alone proves Mihawk isn't a top-tier, but you don't understand due to your bias.

Drinking together doesn't mean they are friends, stop bullshitting.

Vista isn't close to Marco. No matter how you struggle that's a fact. Marco > Jozu > Vista ~ Mihawk.

6. kom5

kom5

Bounty Points:
    Thats not lying when I conclude that he joined out of boredom its my conclusion which makes sense since he defeated anyone

"He sits atop as the strongest, gazing down at his prey. The World's Strongest Swordsman!
    He rose to renown even before the Great Age of Piracy. Even now he reigns supreme as the World's Best inname and actuality, an exceptional master swordsman. For years he devoted himself to training and after he could no longer find strong foes, Mihawk joined the Warlords. Even without a crew, he traverses the seas in proud solitude and spends his days killing time and enjoying himself. Though Hawk-Eyes strikes fear into the hearts of those who follow the way of the sword, he looks forward to the future, to the day when he will meet the swordmaster that surpasses his rival 'Red Hair'."

Nope Kuzan realized his fist when it coming here

[​IMG]
    He is focused on Whitebeard and realized the fist when its near him so thats what we call suprise here a "fact" from manga again proved wrong

There is a difference between he can be and he is
    That doesnt make the title tiny when its about the greatest title around its a subtitle yes it only includes swords but that doesnt make it tiny lmao being PK just need to find the 4 road P. and finding raftel it you are comparing irrelevant things and trying to make them look logical which def isnt the case
    WSS supports that the right hand man of the PK is the world strongest swordsman there is a relation of strength between PK and WSS=VC its not an tiny title its one big title
    Vista was one of WB two strongest man , Wb was the strongest man when Roger was alive
    You really cant compare Marco and Vista and say Vista is not even close when Vista challenged Mihawk and Marco challenged Kizaru and Akainu t

he doesnt needs to say that he learned it on Ivas island
    Haki can be learned by a teacher as we saw it by Zoro and Luffy so Sanji also had a teacher who teached him haki thats conclusion

That doesnt show that you can have battle expierence and your student can profit from it that doesnt change Rayleighs fighting style which is a swordsman he is the typical Mihawk type no df only a sword and haki like Zoro its over

So if Rayleigh was like that then yes but Rayleigh isnt and Fujitora is not only a swordsman but also a df user
    That means Mihawk=Fujitora lol thank you for that I didnt know a editor made such a statement

Doffy says that you cant use this to imply that the gorosei thought that way when not even there employee is thinking like thats one huuuuge debunk for you

Well Luffy was just smart and didnt fought back that doesnt make Mihawk a low top tier

yes that means there bitter enemies

Marco=>Vista>Jozu>Ace

7. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    Well I am not interested in your opinion because you think Mihawk is equal to Shanks. I am only interested in facts, and no where it says Mihawk joined Shichibukai because he is bored. No one would be a World Government dog (people say in the manga not me) because of being bored. Lol.

Aokiji is calm, when you lose your calm you lose your CoO Haki. If you didn't know that now you know it. Jozu lost his calm state there due to worrying for Marco and WB. It's not comparable. Jozu wouldn't lose his CoO Haki if WB didn't have an injury. It means Aokiji couldn't do that to Jozu in normal circumstances.

Someone said DR Zoro is the WSS in the Zoro Novel. Unless they believe DR Zoro is a top-tier (which obviously they don't), WSS doesn't need to be a top-tier.

Marco can give order to Vista. Marco send Vista alone to Mihawk. Marco is officialy superior of Vista.

Once again kom5, you're lying. Law, Kid, Drake, you think these people had a teacher? They learned Haki on their own. Sanji doesn't need a teacher to learn Haki. Ace learned Haki on his own according to Ace Novel, no one teach him.

Luffy is basically trying to fight like Rayleigh by using invisible CoA shockwaves, that's hand to hand martial art, and Rayleigh does that. Mihawk never showed anything like that. Using sword doesn't mean he is swordsman only.

Shichibukai are pirates. No one would say otherwise.

Admirals one-shotted pre-TS Luffy, Kizaru even laughed at Luffy's speed. That's the difference between Admirals and Mihawk.

Luffy and Bege can drink together, that doesn't mean they are friends. If this all you got, you failed.

Jozu has a top-tier attack power, and he stopped Mihawk's strongest slash with a super defensive power. And he stopped Aokiji alone. He has better feats than Vista. Marco > Jozu > Vista, like it or not.

8. kom5

kom5

Bounty Points:
    Stop lying no one said in the manga they call it that way he joined out of boredom or just wanted to benefit from the profit it would have joining the goverment

Again something which doesnt make any sense thats not an counter argument Kuzan was clearly suprised he didnt anticipate it the same goes for Jozu in both cases suprise attacks were fired off one did bleed a lil the other one nearly died
    godstomp for Kuzan

We dont Zoro never go all out WSS does need to be top tier cause WSS>Rayleigh lol

Yes Marco=>Vista
    Its a sheme Luffy had a teacher , Zoro had a teacher , Sanji too
    Luffy devolped gear, Zoro ashura and Sanji diable jambe its an sheme if you cant follow it its not my concern

Lol hahahah muhahahaha yeah
    [​IMG]

This picture this argument just shows how wrong you truly are its the perfect pic suck it up thats how wrong you are

You are starting argument was that Gorosei does see the shichibukai as pirates and then you brought up this
    [​IMG]
    The WG gave him an order and then he says he is a pirate and can quit anytime he wants so he is still a pirate in heart but an goverment employee or goverment dog he isnt included in the gorosei statement now you have realized how debunked you are and want to avoid this point fuuffufufufufufufufufufu
    you are regreting this arent you ?

Mihawk easily cornered Luffy and he didnt really tried there is no difference Mihawk cut through the ice glancier which has island range

There are allies and friendly with each other again thank you for that wonderful argument

Vista stopped Mihawk he is a better feat cause he wasnt god stomped

9. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    @kom5 You're the worst debater I haven't seen for a while, seriously, no one can deal with your bias. You're even constantly lying as if it's going to help your argument, just knock it off.

10. kom5

kom5

Bounty Points:
    So Im lying ?
    first you misinterpret Gorosei statement

second you lied about Kuzan which even though I disaproved you ignoring

third even though I repeated steadly that Rayleigh didnt taught Luffy how to fight just added some strategy and haki you keep on that Rayleigh is not a swordsman which the manga implies otherwise

fourth the vivre card especially says that Mihawk is Shanks rival

fifth Vista is clearly after Marco the strongest which was proved that Jozu was godstomped while Vista was fine challenging a top tier the same as Marco

HA001 likes this.
  11. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    I already told you where you lied.

Kuzan was calm and Jozu wasn't. That's the key of CoO Haki. Don't compare the two situations.

You are all about using other characters power to prove that Mihawk is strong. Which is dumb. Why don't you use Mihawk's own feat and accomplishments to prove Mihawk is strong and a top-tier instead of using Shanks's feats and hype?

All you do is arguing that Rayleigh and Shanks are swordsmen even when they never called themselves swordsman, and using Shanks's power and hype to prove Mihawk is strong... :faceplam: Use Mihawk's own feats and his own power to prove it if you're going to argue.

12. Thabeast

Thabeast

Bounty Points:
    Mihawk is top 3.
    #Hatersgonnahate
    #ErkangonnaErkan

HA001 likes this.
  13. kom5

kom5

Bounty Points:
    Hiding behind "lying argument" cause dont want to admit defeat typical :vonFlame:

Mihawks own feat ? like this
    [​IMG]
    anoter feat is that he battled Shanks you a yonko back then thats also an feat

Again you answer with nonsense Kuzan was suprised the manga panel or " fact" was shown to you how can someone be so thick headed :catsalute:

All you do is denying the obvious fact that Rayleigh is def a swordsman and for Shanks I dont even use swordsman he battled Shanks also in any way that means lets say Shanks has an unique ability despite that ability Mihawk fought against Shanks numerous times so whats even your point here :vonFlame:

HA001 likes this.
  14. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    You literally lied when you said Sanji learned Haki from Ivankov. As well as when you said Mihawk joined Shichbukai (WG dogs) because he is ''bored''. Another hilarious lie.

Yes that iceberg feat is nice, and Luffy was able to dodge before Mihawk could do that, AP wise it's good, but combative wise it's not.

Against using Shanks to prove Mihawk is strong? Ok. :lmao: It seems Mihawk has only Shanks to prove he is strong. People also said Moria fought with Kaido equally in the past, we know how pathetic Moria in comparison with Kaido right?

So I was right, you can't prove Mihawk is a top-tier without using Shanks's power and his status then? Alright. ;)

15. Lone Stranger

Lone Stranger

Bounty Points:
  16. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

17. Lone Stranger

Lone Stranger

Bounty Points:
    Volumes: "Mihawk is the most powerful of all swordsmen" "Fujitora is a blind swordsman"

Stephen's opinion in this matter is relevant because? I have the volumes right here.

kom5 likes this.
  18. kom5

kom5

Bounty Points:
    Thats not an lie thats an logical conclusion when you user your brain and comprehension skill
    Why should Mihawk join the WG ?

A nice feat here a slash from a 932 mio pirate
    [​IMG]

Here the size of a marine battle ship
    [​IMG]

here his slash
    [​IMG]

I dont know what you want but the scale here is offcharts the slash is so big it doesnt fit into the picture it was just an casually slash from him he didnt really put his back into it you dont know what kind of destruction power he has

Moria lost his crew and was defeated but Mihawk wasnt defeated like again an argument which favors me
    Moria challenged Kaido lost
    Crocodile challenged Whitebeard lost
    Mihawk challenged Shanks the fight was heard throughout he grandline and there is no record that Mihawk lost
    Thank you again :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Why shouldnt I use Shanks its a feat or not it doesnt make any sense its like you saying ignore Kaidos gear 4 feat :rofl::rofl::rofl:

19. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    :faceplam::faceplam::faceplam:

[​IMG]
    - Zoro Novel

They compared it to Zoro's Pica Golem feat. Stop making fanfiction calculations.

Why Mihawk should join WG? Because he is weak like Doflamingo and Moria and the rest, thus not a top-tier. ;)

Maybe Mihawk is defeated by Shanks or Shanks didn't see any need to defeat him, no one knows. Crocodile stopped Mihawk after all.

You shouldn't use Shanks when Shanks's feats supersedes any feat that Mihawk has, both combative and portrayal wise, it's Shanks > Mihawk. :yaaa: Try to use Mihawk's own feat, not Shanks's.

20. HA001

HA001

Bounty Points:
    Lol what a new fucking low...
    Stephen the translator says dunno to a power level question in response to fujitora being a swordsman.

Stop using that troll. You keep ignoring the part that the marines talk about shanks being a candidate.

kom5 and Lone Stranger like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice