1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Why Blackbeard pretended to be scared against Whitebeard and how he killed him

blackbeard

Share This Page

1. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    Erkan12 submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Was Blackbeard acting against Whitebeard? - blackbeard

Click here to read further...

2. RUIYO

RUIYO

Bounty Points:
    I read it again, 1) Getting out fine doesn't mean you are not scared 2) BB is a pirate, he knows the risks that being a Pirate means, "The first that gets scared lose the fight" Well he clearly was going to lose that fight if his crew didn't arrive on time and starts shooting at WB. BB is not a forward guy, he is sneaky, and likes backstabbing people literally, or shall we call it the element of surprise. The reason why he dints fight Shanks at marine ford because "They are not ready" and if Shanks had attacked him back then he would have shit his pants once more because he knew that back then at least, shanks was going to stomp him. He will not charge towards danger not once if he knows he will lose, he went after WB believing he was weak enough for him to take on then surprise surprise BB was still weaker than WB... BB: " You.... Dam... Monster, You are half dead, why wouldn't you shut up an die already!!!!?" after being overpowered by WB's brute strength, Oda even makes you see his confused face that he just shit his pants...

Btw it's not out of character for him to be scare, he is not a forward person, he will not rush through the main door if he knows its not safe, Impe down he only went there because he was a shishibukai and he knew they would let him in fairly easily "Only reason why I needed the shishibukai position" his words where kind of along those lines, Why attack WB he is weakened now so lets try, oops I am still weak I shit my pants, Why not fight shanks: Because we are not ready and I am going to lose, not like for example Ace that clearly knowing Akainu's superiority face him head on, and BB runs at the sight of Akainu... Every time BB does something is calculated with minimum chances of going wrong. Btw this doesn't take anything from him, its perfect for the disgusting personality he has an the evil he intended to represent. He is the only pirate that almost resembles a real Pirate in the whole world of One Piece, he is an amazing character overall, but one thing he is not is brave... he is smart, he knows who he can pick fight with and who will kill him, and he will never face someone that he thinks can kill him.

3. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    True, and I didn't say getting out fine does mean he isn't scared.

I said Teach should've known his durability level and he should've known that he could survive that WB's attack, then why did he do that? As I said, he was trying to deceive Whitebeard at the moment.

I doubt that, Teach still had the stamina to stand up to Whitebeard, and he could use his pistol at the moment. He wouldn't lose the fight, but yeah his crew helped him a lot.

So ? He should've fought with Shanks even though he knows he will lose? Then Luffy is a coward too he is running away from Katakuri. Or Mihawk is a coward because he didn't fight with Jozu. That's being smart.

Can you explain to me if he begs for his life to anyone, not only WB (not because he could deceive him) why didn't he beg to Magellan in the Impel Down?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  4. RUIYO

RUIYO

Bounty Points:
    There is no point in trying to fool someone you know you can beat right? I said yes he try to fool WB but not with "I am scare" but " I am your son right, are you really going to kill me?" and WB was like "Yea, I will kill you"... "Get him now guys!!!!" Calling for his crews backup... Teach know his durability level now and back then and back then any yonko would have made him sh*t.

Lol he did right in not fighting Shanks, he would have lost, BB is smarter than he is brave and that's my whole point. Luffy did tactical retreat to keep fighting later he already faced head-on Katakuri, the dude even went head-on with Big Mom knowing her power level...

[​IMG]

Proven already he doesn't have fear of death, that was the whole point of what happened in log town... the only thing luffy got for him is that he is fearless when it comes to fighting someone and his will to win.

Lol when did Mihawk even had the chance to fight wit Jozu, NEVER, all he did was attack WB to see the difference in power, and Jozu got in the way.... not any other encounters not once that shows Mihawk running from Jozu. If you know of one pliss let me know because I really don't remember such scenario being play...

Correct me wrong that Magellan dint even let him speak and beat the crap of him and his crew in one second in their first encounter? and anyway in the second encounter *little secrete between us the whole crew was there* o another secrete *Shiryu was just released* BB whole crew+ Shiryu Vs Magellan, no real reason to be scare, right?

Once again a situation where Bb clearly got the advantage with the backup of his crew + Shiryu....

Btw I am not even criticizing BB, I am just telling what he is and how he is. I guess you really like BB, right? Then like him for what he is. An evil cunning despicable smart bastard that will backstab or take advantage of any weak moment to fight you, that is the character he is destined to present not some brave straight up dude that face head on anyone that comes his way, that's luffy. and luffy and teach are an antithesis, south and north, east and west, fire and water, ice and magma, dog and cat, darkness and light, evil and good, honesty and deceit, bravery and cowardice, dumb and smart, loyalty and treachery... I guess you got the point. If you disagree well I guess we view One Piece from different points of view.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  5. lady

lady

Bounty Points:
    I think he was afraid, because his entrance at Marineford was him ending the fight he started with Whitebeard. And dealing with this sort of plan/scheming the stakes are much higher and he knew WB could easily end him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice