1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Whole Cake Island and Thriller Bark - WCI Predictions

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by L o g i a, Jun 30, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Very nice work! This was a very good read. I didn't realize there were so many connections between the two arcs I personally like this idea better than the Skypia 2.0 theories I have see. I really like the idea of Sanji getting a Zoro type moment considering it is his year. Definitely be sure to tag me in your future postings.

L o g i a likes this.
  2. FrankyG

FrankyG

Bounty Points:
    Better hide from the Sanji fanboys for a while :yaaa:

Iceage Zoro and L o g i a like this.
  3. riddly890_..

riddly890_..

Bounty Points:
    Hope we see moriah in this arc

L o g i a likes this.
  4. strawhat gang

strawhat gang

Bounty Points:
    Well definitly there are similarities between this arc and TB, on that point only those who don't want to see it can't see it. I disagree with your opinion about the 9v1 fight against big mom and their win, BigMom is not like Moriah and if she is defeated without at least 3 or 4 captains of worst generation i will be very surprised. In my opinion they will not fight BigMom, they will do what they set out to do from the begining wich is get in and get out. Even Luffy said that he would not face her while in Zoo. Im not saying that BM and the SH will not meet, but they will not fight, can't say why or how this would happend but i believe that BigMom will be tricked and they will escape with Sanji. BTW really like your theories they are very well builted and explained, if you remember tag me on future ones thx.

L o g i a likes this.
  5. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Are you sure? Given it would have both Luffy in G4, Capone, Sanji and Jinbe, that is near enough 3/4 of the worst generation in terms of power. Let alone the rest. Furthermore I did say she would outlast everyone and go berserk, but in doing so she would become weaker, like Moriah. It's hardly unlikely and what's more, it would become a far more believable outcome if Oda confirms Big Mom is one of the weaker Yonko out there, wouldn't it? We'll see.

Thanks dude :) I'll make sure to tag you

strawhat gang likes this.
  6. strawhat gang

strawhat gang

Bounty Points:
    With the build up that Shanks Blackbeard and most recently Kaidou have you can say that BigMom right now can be seen has the weakest younkou but still a Younko. I guess to become a Yonkou there is more than one way to do it, i can see BigMom get that status maybe because of all of her connections with her marriages, maybe in terms of fighting power she is weaker than the rest of the Yonkou. But i don't know it doesn't fill right without the whole crew present and fighting XD i am one of those that needs the crew in OnePiece XD im sorry terrible joke.

L o g i a likes this.
  7. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I was waiting for this! Amazing Job as always Logia!

I love all the connections you made! I hadn't even thought of the Zoro and Sanji possible importance connections. It's actually pretty funny because back on Thriller Bark Sanji warned Kuma that you better watch out for him because he's gonna cause the most trouble when the marines find out who he is or something like that. And now we're at the point where Sanji has been found out.

I'm looking forward to this sunny version of Thriller Bark. It should he great!

L o g i a likes this.
  8. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, I see a lot of similarities between the two arcs. Hopefully it will not be too predictable.

L o g i a likes this.
  9. Magimasterkarp

Magimasterkarp

Bounty Points:
    What i hope is, that Big Mom eats Steroid from the Tamate Box, gets super strong and maybe does a 9v1 or something, like the oars fight, but then the aftereffects kick in, and she looses all of the Lifetime she┬┤s stolen, and to not die of old age, she does a Shadows Asgard, and calls back all the life shes given, leaving Totland a barren Wasteland, possibly killing her children, that she might have created from candy (they all have candy names), nullifying all the marriages holding together her crew, costing her a great deal of power.

L o g i a likes this.
  10. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Bounty Points:
    It is a very good theory, but even with a 9v1 she could still beat them tbh. Nami,chopper,carrot,brook and maybe even Pedro can all get knock out by one serious attack from a yonko. Another serious attack would take out the rest of them leaving big mom,luffy and maybe jinbe. From there on they get beating . She also has her top Commender who should be has strong has jack and marco. Who is going to deal with them?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    L o g i a likes this.
  11. inactive

inactive

Bounty Points:
    Good to see you back..
    There is undeniably a thread of similarity that runs through the arcs. Lets see what extent Oda takes it to.

L o g i a likes this.
  12. Genius

Genius

Bounty Points:
    I think it's possible that she eats a whole island. Maybe that entire castle of hers. It's very fitting.

L o g i a likes this.
  13. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    Alright, just finished reading it and here are my points:
    • I don't think we'll see that much of a repetition, yeah it may well be close to Thriller Bark in essence, but it won't be that much of a copy-paste work. It would be too low for someone like Oda.
    • The 9v1 you talked about, in that scenario, where are the Sun Pirates? Not all of them necessarily, but Aladine, for instance? Will they all be knocked out, together with BM's pirates?
    • If (I hope he does, and I really think he eventually will) Kuma returns, it won't be as an enemy, surely, unless his brain is completely f-ed up.
    • Nice catch with the sunglasses, I like where you're going with that one.
    • Right now, I can't imagine the whole Germa 66 army protecting anyone but themselves. Perhaps Reiju and Yonji, but "Ichiji" doesn't seem to be willing to help Sanji, at least for now.
    • We don't have anything to suggest that the "life force" she steals grants power, too. For now, it's only years added/removed, I don't think that this technique adds power to the user that receives said force.
    That's it, I overall like where you're heading with the not-that-much-related-to-Thriller-Bark-ideas, and some that do, but I really doubt that it will just be a copy-paste chapter with the addition that we're nearing the end and a Yonko will replace the Shichibukai!

Kikodg78, L o g i a and danh like this.
  14. Noxus

Noxus

Bounty Points:
    Thx for the tag. Lol what if he totally calls it.

L o g i a likes this.
  15. Deleted member 15426

Deleted member 15426 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, makes sense!
    I always thought BM was a lot like Moriah..

L o g i a likes this.
  16. Patryipe

Patryipe

Bounty Points:
    Very good. I actually hope it's too good to be true because I don't like #6 and #8. Taking down the first emperor with half of the crew missing would be really disappointing for me. And Sanji pulling a Zoro doesn't really excite me.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    L o g i a likes this.
  17. Iceage Zoro

Iceage Zoro

Bounty Points:
    First of all thanks for the tag. I agree with you on almost every topic and theories you have placed here.

But I highly doubt that strawhats vs BM showdown will happen. As we are still against a yonko. If they fight a beat BM it would senseless as they barely survived doffy

Maybe jimbei would end up marrying BM:p[:3]:lmao:

But I'm sure we will get atleast one crew mate in WCI just like thriller bark

L o g i a likes this.
  18. manifest

manifest

Bounty Points:
    Great read! I'll be happy to see Sanji do a Zoro - do you think Brook will witness it again?
    Also, put me on the taglist again plz @manifest

:yaaa:

L o g i a likes this.
  19. Raycont

Raycont

Bounty Points:
    Great theory, it's true that there are quite many similarities between these arcs, though I hope Oda won't continue to have this many similarities, otherwise the story will become too predictable.
    I don't think BM will go down in this arc, and I also don't think that these 9 people are strong enough to take her down:
    - Brook, Nami, Chopper would be literally scared to death and wouldn't be able to do anything at all
    - We don't know about Carrot and Pedros power but I don't think they are on the level of people like Zoro or Sanji, though they could be close
    - Capone seems to be less of a fighter and more of a cunning, intelligent person and I don't see how his DF would benefit them in a fight
    - So it would be mostly Sanji, Jinbei and Luffy vs BM and I don't think this would be enough

A little mistake here, Mr. 3's partner was Miss Golden Week, Miss All Sunday is Robin

20. Warlord Luffy

Warlord Luffy

Bounty Points:
    Don't forget Dressrosa and the War of the best.

Huge amount of allies in both arcs.
    Barto builds stairs for Luffy.
    Inazuma builds a bridge for Luffy.
    etc.

But unlike the war of the best, no one died.
    So things don't always have to end the same way. So I don't see Sanji losing a limb or making a sacrifice.

Unless jimbe will die this time ;(

L o g i a likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice