Discussion Who will fill the legs of the Spider?

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Timmy, Nov 10, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Is he likely to join?

1. Yeah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Timmy

Timmy Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    As we know the spider is currently missing its 6th, 9th and 12th legs: Shalnark, Pakunado and Kortopi. Since the Phantom Troupe are currently on the ship to the Dark continent and we can only assume they want replacements I believe there will be someone or maybe even a few people from the ship that could fill the role. My prediction is Prince Tserriednich. He is training in nen and seems to be going really well with it even getting his own nen technique (assuming it isn't his nen beast) so I think by the time they arrive he will be strong enough to join. He just seems like the kind of person who would fit in with the spider but not too much which will make an interesting dynamic. I imagine him and Phinks would argue a lot haha

What do you guys think? Got any reasons to think it won't happen. Got any other ideas of who could join the Spider?

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  2. levithepredator

levithepredator

Bounty Points:
    The 4th prince sees himself as a being higher than others, I doubt he will want to join a group of thieves.

3. Timmy

Timmy Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Fair call, I didn't know whether it was worth going into or not but I was going to write in this that it would probably mean he doesn't win the Succession war which I guess if that was the case he might get humbled a little bit.

4. Helheim

Helheim

Bounty Points:
    The moment he join the spider, Pika is gonna go on a field trip with his ass

Thabeast and levithepredator like this.
  5. Timmy

Timmy Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Maybe he wouldn't be aware of it while he would be in the situation to do it. There's too many variables to know for sure though.

6. Just a member

Just a member

Bounty Points:
    Even if he is getting an hax after another he still has 0 fighting experience and this is a problem. The other one is that he is stubborn and royal, he will never become somebody capable to be a spider, they are ready to sacrifice for the well being of the organization and see Chrollo almost like some sort of deity, at least as far as respect go. Tzer will never be able to fit that role. Anyway no doubt Togashi is pumping him almost nonsensically to become a monster but imo join the spider is not what all that is meant for.

Anyway a temporary surrogate of a leg is Illumi then we have also to consider that most likely they will not get anybody new during this arc (they are litterally out of the world :p and their original target was Kakin's treasure which was replaced/added by the need to kill Hisoka), maybe in the time gap between the end of dark continent and the next (if we will ever see that...). Also another big question mark is that there is a fat chance that the spider will lose more legs.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
    Atari Willow likes this.
  7. imad

imad

Bounty Points:
    I think that is impossible to Prince Tserriednich will become a part of spiders , you know if spider boss (
    Chrollo Lucilfer) know about Tserriednich special power ,100% he want to have it and add it to his book, with power like this he must be become the strongest man in hunter story ......

8. 4kat0sh

4kat0sh

Bounty Points:
    1st, Zhang Lei, Tserriednich, and Lazurus already had their own mafias.
    2nd, Royalties won't bow to people from Meteor city.
    3rd, Maybe one of their underlings would?
    4th, Temp hunters to abandon Pariston & Beyond?
    5th, Remember the meetings at Yorknew; if them dies and shall they needed replacement, he / she must specifically meet the task and role requirements; Spiders depends more on synergistic teamwork rather than brute strength and combat skills.

bluefire12 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice