Fights & Battles Who will fight King in Wano?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Firepower, May 17, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

Share This Page

?

Who will fight King?

1. Zoro alone

57.1%
  2. Sanji alone

6.5%
  3. Sanji and Zoro together

10.4%
  4. Someone else

18.2%
  5. Kidd alone

3.9%
  6. Zoro and Killer

3.9%
  7. Big Mom

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Firepower

Firepower

Bounty Points:
    Right now King is looking like Kaido's strongest subordinate so if the alliance want to take down Kaido then someone will obviously have to take down King.

A lot of people think that since he has a sword he must be Zoro's final opponent but in addition to having a sword, King can also fly, uses fire and wears a black suit which makes some people think that Sanji is the one who's gonna fight him.

Another option is that neither of them is gonna fight him and he's gonna be taken down by someone else.

In my opinion Zoro and Sanji will have to 2v1 him not only because neither of them is strong enough to take him down by themselves but also because of King's design. What do you think?

2. HeyNa

HeyNa

Bounty Points:
    Zorro will fight him and defeat him solo

MONET, Aknolagon, SanjiKun and 7 others like this.
  3. Arara

Arara

Bounty Points:
    Shutenmaru/Kawamatsu/Denjiro

Kaios D. Omen and QMS like this.
  4. Big World

Big World

Bounty Points:
    I don't think it will happen 2v1. I believe only zoro can defeat him. Always zoro fought the 2nd strongest enemies. It has to be zoro

MONET and Cyrus the Cactus like this.
  5. Firepower

Firepower

Bounty Points:
    If Zoro fights him alone my questions are how is he gonna deal with King's flying and is Zoro strong enough to beat him in the first place? And what do you think about King and Sanji's similarities? Are they just a coincidence?

Kaios D. Omen and Big World like this.
  6. StealthBlack

StealthBlack

Bounty Points:
    All I can bet is not zoro.

Sanji could be, but oda still has yet to proof he wants to give sanji proper 1vs1 battle post ts.

And I'm starting to think that oda sets the 3 samurais as matches of the 3 calamities, with how he made all 3 cal sword users.

7. Alejandro Murrieta

Alejandro Murrieta

Bounty Points:
    Anyone who still think that Zoro will tag teaming against a swordsman must haven't pay much attention.

8. korona

korona

Bounty Points:
    Many readers hope for Zoro or SH side. But for the story, it will melt other suprnova's presence. We just need to remember that One Piece isnt Naruto for Konoha.

So King should be against maybe Drake and Hawkins, or Kid and Killer, or anything like Wano Top retainer for the story.

QMS and StealthBlack like this.
  9. Big World

Big World

Bounty Points:
    I don't think that because he flies is a reason to say that sanji has to fight him or join zoro. Also I believe sanji could fight against queen. Also he (king is a swordsman. It has to be zoro. If oda decides that zoro and sanji fighting together against him, then they don't deserve to be part of future pirate king crew.
    Also this ^^
    How is zoro supposed to be the best swordsman if he defeats a swordsman with somebody else help?

Cyrus the Cactus likes this.
  10. StealthBlack

StealthBlack

Bounty Points:
    If zoro does get help, it will be more about someone allowing zoro to fly, like let's say he rides dragon momo to fly. Similar how he got help from orlumbus to get close to Pica.

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 9:55 AM
    Kaios D. Omen, pedxi and TheJourney like this.
  11. ImmaIvanoM

ImmaIvanoM

Bounty Points:
    Isn’t Zoro a supernova as well? Why is killer more relevant than Zoro according to you that Killer should be the one to deal with him?

Cyrus the Cactus likes this.
  12. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    If Zoro gets busy with Shogun or Kyoshiro, whoever the strongest bad samurai in Wano is, then Law will face King.

Law, the same guy who got bodied and grocery bag-ed by Doflamingo, will defeat King solo.

13. Gotenks

Gotenks

Bounty Points:
    Someone else not two characters who are way below Doflamingo I thought this was obvious especially after the end of the "Queen is an Okama" crap :rofl:
    Luffy vs King
    Kid vs Queen
    Zoro vs Jack

then after that
    Zoro vs Kyoshiro
    Sanji vs Fukurokuju

Last edited: May 17, 2019 at 10:05 AM
    style_ and QMS like this.
  14. ImmaIvanoM

ImmaIvanoM

Bounty Points:
    Well Zoro has fought and obliterated people who can fly... Monet for example... She could fly without her DF and her DF itself also made her have wind powers... But that doesn’t mean shit because she still has to come into close quarters to fight Zoro...

See the one character who I’ve seen in One Piece with a clear mobility advantage over Zoro is Doflamingo because he has a plethora of strong Long range attacks plus he has flight...

But we’ve seen King in action, he made sure to attack Momma’s ship head on so already we can summise him flying is an evasive technique at best and he still fights close quarters... Plus he’s a Swordsman so of course he has to actually come close to cut a person effectively... So no, flight doesn’t mean much unless you’re as broken as Doflamingo... Even big Mom has flight and it barely mattered... The accompanying power set contributes to whether flight ends up mattering in certain fights

MONET and Cyrus the Cactus like this.
  15. lone wolf

lone wolf

Bounty Points:
    By defeating Mihawk solo...

And Zoro and Sanji might tag team against King...but who knows what had in plan

QMS and Reddot4 like this.
  16. ImmaIvanoM

ImmaIvanoM

Bounty Points:
    And Kaido? And the Big Mom pirates?

17. Gotenks

Gotenks

Bounty Points:
    We still have a week

QMS likes this.
  18. ImmaIvanoM

ImmaIvanoM

Bounty Points:
    I’ve never understood why the Shogun mattered to Zoro in people’s predictions... Like a few chapters ago he didn’t even remember the guy’s name yet... Why isn’t it Kin’emon or Momo who deal with Orochi? The guys who actually have beef with him...

Anyway, Koshiro ain’t an end of arc challenger... I doubt anyone is expecting him to end up a plain bad guy who must be beaten at the end

MONET likes this.
  19. Kikuchiyo

Kikuchiyo

Bounty Points:
    Zoro will defeat him with some help from one of the samurai , just like Luffy defeated his first two commander level characters.

20. Yasu

Yasu Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I think it will depend on how much Zoro will improve after his first fight....
    King (if is a swordsman) should be his final opponent like Katakuri for Luffy and as a Zoan he should be stronger than Katakuri at least physically so before that Zoro should have at least 1 fight vs a Samurai like Kyoshiro (assuming he is rly strong) and learn/show off some new techniques or win a new sword cuz right now King should destroy Zoro more than how Katakuri destroyed Luffy....

But if Zoro don't get something new like a new sword or even a new blackblade I see no way for Zoro to take on King in a 1v1 right now.... I mean if he beats King in a 1v1 with no help it will be more impressive than the Luffy vs Katakuri (with or without a power up).....

MONET and QMS like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice