1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Who will be the fleet admiral by the end of One Piece?

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Ahri, Apr 21, 2015.

Share This Page

?

Smoker or Coby?

1. Smoker

21 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. Coby

34 vote(s)
    61.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trush

trush

Bounty Points:
    I will say that smoker will be the fleet admiral and coby an admiral

8787NO3Monet likes this.
  2. Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

Bounty Points:
    Am hoping its coby..

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  3. Average_insanity

Average_insanity

Bounty Points:
    After Coby becomes admiral his next goal would be Fleet Admiral since he has now probably grown a desire to change the Marines making them a better source of Justice.
    Plus I don't think Smoker will remain in the marines much longer.

Gear5thAwakening likes this.
  4. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Being Fleet Admiral is Coby's dream and as we know dreams play a huge role in One Piece.

5. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    There probably won't a WG by the end or at least it wont have the same systematic order

DizzyBrows, speednut and Brown Sugar like this.
  6. ordinarystory

ordinarystory

Bounty Points:
    If Aokiji is not killed by BB pirates, he will be the fleet admiral. Otherwise, Smoker is the strongest candidate. Coby will be an admiral. I personally want Aokiji to be the fleet admiral. I hope Coby dies at some point so that I will no longer see his miserable personality.

korona likes this.
  7. Quezon D. Faizul

Quezon D. Faizul

Bounty Points:
    aokiji for f. admiral, coby smoker for admiral.

korona likes this.
  8. speednut

speednut

Bounty Points:
    Although the World Goverment will fall by the end of the story, the marines will probably still continue. they might get ruled by the revolutionaries instead, and Dragon might have a title similar to fleet admiral. Coby and Smoker will probably both be admirals

9. HA001

HA001

Bounty Points:
    It will be Coby. He has the conviction for it as he showed when he went against akainu.

10. korona

korona

Bounty Points:
    Neither.

FA : Fujitora or Aokiji (if he goes back)

Admiral :
    - Coby (dream isnt FA)
    - Fujitora if Aokiji goes back
    - Ryukugyu stay ???
    - Smoker (FA cant be a "white HUNTER")

And
    - Akainu : dead / become bounty hunter (swap with Aokiji lol)
    - Kizaru : instructor

11. Ryuma Reborn

Ryuma Reborn Cracker

Bounty Points:
    I am personally hoping that the next Fleet Admiral will be Fujitora, as he seems very capable, strong, and like he wouldn't mind that position. Coby has expressed numerous times that he wanted to become Admiral and I think that the highest rank he could be without having to constantly be doing paperwork and things like that would be Admiral and it seems more suited to him IMO. We also know Smoker doesn't care much for positions, mostly all he wants is to catch pirates, however he IS Vice Admiral and he has a logia DF, so he is very likely and close to becoming Admiral.

It is also possible that if the marines do split, Aokiji could join back but if so I could only see him as a mentor similar to Garp or perhaps he could hold the position that Kong has now. And if the marines do split, it could be possible that the Revolutionaries might join the good marines so Sabo or Dragon may also be candidates. Don't know how likely it is to happen though, lol.

pelin likes this.
  12. pelin

pelin

Bounty Points:
    Fujitora is the future fleet admiral imo and i don't think Kuzan is coming back to Marines. But if i have to choose between Coby and Smoker, Smoker for sure. Coby's dream is to become an admiral while Smoker has too many ideals for the world.

Ryuma Reborn likes this.
  13. Midomaru

Midomaru

Bounty Points:
    After the One Piece has been found, the true history is revealed and the government is exposed for their deeds in the past, i assume there will be a major change in the whole system. Personally i think the revos will take lead and replace the government, with Dragon (and maybe a couple of others) taking a similar role as the gorosei. And perhaps Sabo will be in charge of the marines.

14. Gear5thAwakening

Gear5thAwakening

Bounty Points:
    I'd Say Smoker; since He DOESN'T really agree with the Leaders of the World Goverment; He even Liked it when Fujitora showed some Backbone and Broadcast the Straw Hat's Defeat of Doflamingo, and to all other Nation EXCEPT for the WG, bowing in shame to King Riku for their country's loss, and declaring the TRUE black-hearted nature of the WG. He may WANT to see change, and NOT by some spineless Sucker who WORSHIPS and BELIEVES THAT EVERYTHING THE WG DOES IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Just saying.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 29, 2016 ---
    Isn't Kuina Dead; or by Kuina do you mean her Bespectacled Marine Doppelganger Named Tashigi?!?!?!?!?!!?!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 29, 2016 ---
    He became a PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ergo, there is NO WAY IN Impel Down that he would even be ABLE to become the Fleet Admiral, ESPECIALLY Since he Left because He'd rather lose his rank and become a Pirate, then Follow under Akainu's Rule!!!!!!!!!!
    After Seeing Fujitora pull that Ballsy Broadcast Gambit in Dressrosa, I can DEFINITELY see him making an Impact as Fleet Admiral(Once The WG is out of Power and their crimes Exposed, and Akainu is Dishonorably Discharged, that is, since Fujitora is NOW banned from ANY and ALL Marine Headquarters)
    Maybe he'd join the Revolutionary Army in that Case, since He found life to be Terrible as Alvida's CabinBoy, and After Potentially Seeing the True Darkness of His Heroes, the Marines and what they're REALLY like, He MIGHT Leave, Go Rogue, and Join Monkey D. Dragon's Revolutionary Army
    Either that or Monkey D. Dragon will make a MUCH Better, LESS Corrupt, and MORE Trustworthy Government where Corrupt Officers and Bad Pirates are Punished, Good Pirates(those like the Strawhats, who DON'T just plunder for themselves, but Defend those Innocent Bystander Civilians from BAD Pirates, and Corrupt Marines) and Good Marines are Honored. Either way, there wouldn't be the same Corrupt WG.
    Only not as Corrupt and Black-hearted; Monkey D. Dragon wants to rid the EVILS of the WG, and take out said evil; Not cause a World of Anarchy that's EVEN Worse, with Bad Pirates TAKING OUT Several Civilian Bystanders, and end up with an Overall complete Dystopia, His Methods of Achieving this MAY have a heavy toll, but He wants the World to Change for the Better.

15. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Smoker. White Dragon aka Shiroryu. I'm not going to explain it, but if you want an explanation check out my theory, give it a read. It'll all make sense.
    http://orojackson.com/threads/smoker-the-white-dragon.12343/

Coby will be an Admiral as that is his goal. He need not achieve higher, nor is he in a position to do better than Smoker who is three ranks above him on the ladder. Smoker's dream is to change the justice system and he can only do that if he becomes the Fleet Admiral. Furthermore, he doesn't follow orders, so it would make sense for him to be the Fleet Admiral as the only people he reports to (Commander-In-Chief and the Five Gorosei) don't often intervene.

Plus, if Coby will be Orange as in many theories, then Smoker has to become an Admiral first so that he can be the White Fleet Admiral (which would then allow Coby to be Orange and complete the Admiral Colour Scheme - Orange + Green + Purple = White PLUS they're all secondary colours)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2016
    Gear5thAwakening likes this.
  16. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    I'm thinking Fujiwater. He's the wisest most righteous active marine at the moment.

L o g i a likes this.
  17. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Fujiwater?

18. izaya

izaya

Bounty Points:
    Fujitora :astonished: auto-correct is funny huh

L o g i a likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice