Questions & Mysteries Who should/will be leader of Big Mom Pirates if/when Big Mom dies

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Veljko, Feb 24, 2019.

Share This Page

?

For what You would vote ?

1. Katakuri

2. Perospero

3. Smothie

4. 3 Captains (Katakuri, Smothie, Cracker)

5. Coalition

6. Crew Separate on several crews

7. Crew Separate on several crews but have unique Alliance

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Veljko

Veljko

Bounty Points:
    In Last Chapther we saw Daifuki & Perospero arguining about it..
    So who should be?
    Main Candidates
    • Perospero=First Born child of Linlin,have many quality for being leader
    • Katakuri=Strongest Member of BMP,known as Strongest and perfect Big brother many probably would stand behind him
    But Here Are other candidates/possibilities

• Smothie=Only Sweet Commander of Crew who wasnt defeated, probably Strongest after Katakuri,proved several Times to be wise
    • Coalition of bunch group of members
    • Three Commanders=Three Captains(Katakuri,Smothie,Cracker)
    • Crew separate on several crews
    • Crew Separate on several factions but Make Alliance

So by your thought
    1)What Is Best option?
    2)Who will be?
    3)Who have best quality for leader in crew(Not measuring by Strenght)?
    4) what You would like to happen?

Some tags

@Cpt.
    @Buusatan94
    @Topi Jerami
    @red admiral
    @SanjiKun
    @jazzyjoy92
    @MUUGEN
    @Brown Sugar
    @Baba
    @MUUGEN
    @Shadowlogia
    @Madame Peregrine
    @Dragomir
    @Echi
    @Aloe Vera
    @mbn789
    @DarkWitch
    @Lizzy
    @Brutus
    @Nessos

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. Buusatan94

Buusatan94

Bounty Points:
    If Big Mom dies Katakuri should be the new leader of the Big Mom Pirates and of the Charlotte family with him being the most powerful, loved and respected of the Charlotte children both by his siblings and by their crewmates, he should however takes Perospero as an advisor on political and business fields and delegate most of the issues concerning these to him while Smoothie should be his right hand when it comes to battle and Totto Land security issues.

3. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Even before the end of the WCI arc I thought Katakuri would get stronger and take over the Big Mom Pirates. After his battle with Luffy possibly motivating him to train and improve, and either kill Big Mom to protect his Family from her and her terrorizing ways.

Suuuuper likes this.
  4. Dragomir

Dragomir Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    By logical choice, it should be Katakuri.

1. He's a sweet commander an actual leadership position on the crew right after the captain unlike Perospero.

2. He has CoC even though he's only a subordinate of the true captain, really singling him out because as we know, those with CoC are usually leaders of some sort, wether it being a King/Queen or the captain of an infamous pirate crew. Katakuri as a subordinate having this don't make much sense but seeing how even the BMPs are already discussing the potential death of BM him having CoC really looks like foreshadowing him being the new captain.

3. The dude is loved and looked up to by his family, portrayed as the backbone of the crew. Obviously he's going to be the most vouched for by basically everyone(except Perospero) to lead the crew.

4. If we want to go by strength here, here the strongest one ends up becoming the one in command in case the captain is gone. This was the case with Marco leading the WBPs.

5. Yasu

Yasu

Bounty Points:
    Big Mom pirates exists bc of Big Mom if she dies / gets captured no one have what it takes to keep all of that together (cuz I'm pretty sure most of them stay with BM because they are scared of her)
    Katakuri not evil enough
    Cracker too meh
    Smothie I can't tell since we don't saw much but definitely no

On top of that all of the 3 generals seems to have each own "fan club" / followers so I think they will eventually split in 3 crews but allied

The White Crane and Suuuuper like this.
  6. red admiral

red admiral

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

not even a real question .....

p.s

but without Big mom any of other 3 Yonko can EASILY destroy them to dust so they either should be ally to a Yonko or meet the same faith that Marco saw

The White Crane and Suuuuper like this.
  7. rayanOO

rayanOO

Bounty Points:
    Marco was clearly the obvious choice and strenght was not the only reason :
    - Marco was the right hand of WB during 20 years.
    - Marco already ordered other commanders around
    - Marco was the strongest
    - Marco was likely respected the most
    - Marco was most likely the smartest : he is said in the Vive card that he is very knowledgeable in different fields : navigation, medecine, etc.
    - Ace died, I think that if Ace was still alive, after some time Ace would have take the lead of the WBP.

As for the BMP they are really different from other crews : the BMP really rule their lands : they have ministers in each island, handle financial, politics, etc.
    The captain or ruler of the BMP have to deal with everything : ruling, parties, make sure that everything is okay in each island etc.

For me Perospeo is the best choice to rule Totland. He is smart, cunning, I think he enjoy those type of activities : administrate, organizing parties, and ruling quietly with a cup of tea.

Katakuri need some fresh air, need to fight, need to have some adventures and to be free.

I feel ashamed to quote Fairy Tail but I think he is more a Gildarts type than Erza type.

8. Dragomir

Dragomir Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    A lot of those things apply to Katakuri as well. Kata was a commander(not sure about the right hand) for I will just assume quite a long time. Kata does order others around even his own brothers. He was the strongest as well as respected by most. As for smartest I'm not about that one. The BMPs don't have an "Ace" on their crew so Kata basically has no competition aside from Perospero.

I do agree that Pero does fit more of the ruler of Totland while Katakuri is more of a fighter.

This is how I believe it should go down. Perospero should be the King of Totland while Katakuri is the captain of the BMPs. Katakuri is more of the type to lead them into battles, adventures, capturing other lands etc. stuff like a captain should do. While Pero is more of the guy taking care of the politics, economy, whatnot like a King would do.

9. Veljko

Veljko

Bounty Points:
    But i always thought Mont D and Tamago Are good for giving advices and organizing

10. Buusatan94

Buusatan94

Bounty Points:
    They are and should continue to serve as advisors even if they should still be below Perospero and Smoothie and the Veterans in the hierarchy.

Veljko, tyranno and Suuuuper like this.
  11. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    when i realise .......... this is a thread to discuss the death of a person. :catsalute:

Mohammedabri2312 and Veljko like this.
  12. Ghidorah Guy

Ghidorah Guy

Bounty Points:
    I could see Compote being a darkhorse candidate. I think Oda kept her and Snack lowkey for a specific reason.

Mohammedabri2312 and Apoca like this.
  13. Edward Teach

Edward Teach

Bounty Points:
    King Of Totland : Katakuri. he also has the quality of a king as evidenced by the Manga. He would be the one to strengthen the crew's military. He has all the needed attributes, strength, intelligence and leadership.

Prime Minister : Perospero is a master tactician who even Smoothie took orders and instructions from. He would be the one to organize the industry and economy of Totland. he doesn't only resemble Streusen's face features, but also he resemble him Intellectually, being the oldest Charlotte sibling alive with most of them taking instructions from him. Perospero has also demonstrated a strong care for the well being of Totto Land and its citizens, as he was willing to risk his own life and lie to his crazed mother to keep her from rampaging within Sweet City.

The Three SCs :
    - Smoothie
    - Cracker
    - Snack
    They are the main forces. Cracker would be the primary line of defense. Smoothie and Snack would be reserved for offense.

The Veterans : Oven, Daifuku, Combote. assisting SCs as needed.

The 20+ Ministers : Managing Totland and strengthening both its military and economy.commanding Thousands Of Soldiers + 30 Tartes.

14. AnonymousStrawHat

AnonymousStrawHat

Bounty Points:
    I don’t think Katakuri would want to be captain but most would appoint him, Perospero would actively seek it and some would be skeptical of him.

After they fight about it, Katakuri would have voiced his feelings about how he had to fake and be perfect and he would only be captain if they except the real him.

Perespero could get it from birth right and that he wants to step up but he seems like he’s underhanded and the big guns of the crew might not want him.

If Katakuri won’t do it I see Mont Dore being appointed, he basically already tells everybody what to do maybe except for Kata and he seems like an honest guy.

1. Katakuri
    2. Mont Dore
    3. Perospero

15. William D Thompson

William D Thompson

Bounty Points:
    Katakuri without doubts.

Perospero would become the Vice Captain, a non existent role in the current crew.

Smoothie, Cracker, Oven and Snack the Sweet Commanders.

-----

But still... there is the probabilty that Perospero is going to get killed during the Wano events.
    Im sure the "Guardians" are going to get revenge for Pedro death.

16. hundredsunny

hundredsunny

Bounty Points:
    Katakuri was actually the leader of BMP in WCI, so if Big Mom dies , he's the most fit strength and personnality wise to lead the BMP

17. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    He was not. Most things were commanded by either Mont D Or or perospero..well peros is the one who made the crucial decision by risking his life.

Veljko likes this.
  18. Shanks You

Shanks You

Bounty Points:
    Why are so many people hellbent on revenge on Pedro? Are they just pissed that they thought Pedro would join the strawhats but ended up dying instead? Perospero had absolutely nothing to do with Pedro's death. He killed himself. He used bombs and blew himself up. Bombs that he lit himself. It's like Bin Laden blaming the US for having to send his men to fly themselves into the world trade centre. If anything Perospero should be the one pissed that he lost a limb to Pedro's suicide bombing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 24, 2019 ---
    As much as I like Katakuri, that was not true at all. Katakuri spent the bulk of the post wedding period stuck in mirror world and locked in combat. The leaders were Mont' dor (At HQ), Perospero (At BM's side) and Oven (At Cacao Island).

19. Cpt.

Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    "Crew Separate on several crews but have unique Alliance"
    This idea seems like the most likely to me

I don't think everyone would stay under Katakuri. Flampe and Perospero seem like they would try to make their own factors. But I dont think they would be enemies.

bluefire12 likes this.
  20. rainbowteinkle

rainbowteinkle

Bounty Points:
    If this happens which i dont think will happen i think everyone will ask katakuri to be the captain but katakuri will decline and make prospero captain

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice