Discussion Who is the traitor? What is Nedzu's plan?

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Hero Sanji, Jul 4, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Who is the traitor?

1. Someone out of the teacher's

10 vote(s)
    24.4%
  2. Someone out of the pussy cat's

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  3. Someone out of the class 1-A

22 vote(s)
    53.7%
  4. Someone out of the class 1-B

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  5. Someone else (please explain in the thread below why you think so)

2 vote(s)
    4.9%
  1. Roronoa Mihawk

Roronoa Mihawk

Bounty Points:
    It must be someone from class A.

2. Sniper king ussop

Sniper king ussop

Bounty Points:
    The villain is jiro.

If we assume the traitor is from class A then there are 3 possibilities.
    Jiro
    Toru and kirishima
    Toru is here simply because she is invisible and there are a few hints but I think she is just a red herring.

Kirishima. He is on this list because of a few clues as well. In the training camp arc kirishima was one of the students who had to do extra classes which put him out of the way for the villain attack.
    During one scene we see all the make students asleep in their beds but it was shown that kirishima was missing and in the next morning he was very tired compared to the others. Maybe he was up plotting with the villains.

When bokugo was kidnapped kirishima was shown to be the one who was most anxious about getting him back this might have been connected to the fact he felt responsible and didn’t know the villain true potential.

Jirio has a quirk that allows her to ease drop on anyone near by without them knowing which makes her a great spy.

Now before i explain why I pick her there are some things we got to consider.

When they were discussing saving bokugo in the hospital 3 students were missing toru, jiro and Momo.
    It just happened that the villains were unaware that the students had a way to track them and they were caught unaware.
    Now if the spy was in the room then they would have warned the villains.

Momo can’t be the spy because while she was not in the room she was the reason they could have tracked the villains to begin with and she did later join the rescue operation.

Toru was knocked out by the gas but like I said she I think is a diversion for people.

Now jiro was also knocked out but 1 that does create a great cover for her and 2 I don’t think every villain knows who the traitor is or even if there is one. This would be a need to know thing so likely she isn’t immune to being attacked.

Now kirishima. Like I said maybe he did betray the villains in the end which is why he didn’t warn them but 1. I think the reason he was concerned is just because that is the type of guy he is and 2. If he was the traitor then by now I would have expected the villains to rat him out considering they would have seen him during the rescue mission.

So by the process of elimination I think jiro makes the most sense.
    Toru is to obvious and kirishima I just don’t really feel it.
    But it has to be one of these 3 because if the traitor was someone else I don’t see why they didn’t warn the villains from the beggining.

Jiro just seems like the obvious pick once you start analyzing the other students

3. Alaor

Alaor

Bounty Points:
    Tomura and his underlings were caught unaware but All for One seemed prepared for the attack. When he saves Tomura and sends the Nomus, All Might even says that they are dealing with this too quickly. I don't think All for One was at the Nomu factory by coincidence, he knew there was going to be a raid and was there to counter attack.

4. Sniper king ussop

Sniper king ussop

Bounty Points:
    I don’t know the nomu army he had would have been useful if he wanted to lure them into a trap I don’t know why he wouldn’t have them ready to fight or wait in a forest or something and jump them

5. Alaor

Alaor

Bounty Points:
    AFO waited for Best Jeanist to communicate that they captured the Nomus giving the impression that the plan worked for the heroes that were raiding the bar. Then immediately took everybody out and sent the Nomu army to fight Endeavor getting all the heroes by surprise because they thought Best Jeanist had already taken care of that. Also, even if AFO knew that there was a tracker on a Nomu he didn't know when the heroes would attack because the students also didn't know the exact time of the mission.

6. Sniper king ussop

Sniper king ussop

Bounty Points:
    Even if he didn’t know when they would attack he would have known they would have attacked soon plus the guy is suppose to be an evil genius while the students are just students who have in the past made bad judgments so I think he would have predicted things.

As for setting up the whole luring them into a false sense of victory i think that is kind of a bit to complicated when there is an easier way to get things done. Like the nomu if that was a trap why would he leave all the nomu there. He could have left the one with the tracer there alone the heroes would showed up regardless and the same situation would happen except in this situation he doesn’t lose a ton of valuable soldiers for whatever he is building.

7. RUIYO

RUIYO

Bounty Points:
    If the traitor was present during the events he would be a bad spy or traitor if he dint fight back to more or less his fullest... no? Saying this person is not as much of a candidate because he tried to protect the students or fight for the students or the student fig back well duh... the more they could said if they dint is that they were scared and that only applies to students...

8. Sniper king ussop

Sniper king ussop

Bounty Points:
    I forget his name but this is the excuse they used for that French belly button guy. He was suspicious as hell but it wasn’t till much later that it turned out he just suffers from anxiety and low confidence and that he is naturally just weird.
    But for a while everyone thought he was the traitor because he disappeared and refused to fight villains for a while

9. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Flower likes this.
  10. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Wanderer - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    common thing that happens but i presume it will be resolved around the next arc or so.

Chris Mic likes this.
  11. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    It's quite clear that Horikoshi hasn't forgotten, as we had those 2 chapters showcasing Aoyama's eccentricities which were on the surface just ''hahaha guys isn't Aoyama weird'' but there was this secret undertone to it. Most theorise it meant Aoyama is on his own secret search for the traitor. And it's way too random otherwise. So... it's ongoing, but it's still taking too long for Hori to address things ;-;

12. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    at least it's not like a few series where the mangaka hinted to something that he/she even included and series finishes without it ever being resolved *cough*

Chris Mic likes this.
  13. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    What series may you be referring to :saikensmirk:

Riley Escobar likes this.
  14. Riley Escobar

Bounty Points:
    far too many to name though thats not for this thread or section bruh
    :pepeanger:

Chris Mic likes this.
  15. JioFreed

JioFreed

Bounty Points:
    I came here to see if there was some source for this, turns out is that tumblr post, lmao definitely a troll :lmao:

Chris Mic likes this.
  16. Flower

Flower 100% Honesty!! Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Thread Revival!

So, with all the recent events, who do you guys think is the traitor?

playa4321 likes this.
  17. Rohan

Rohan

Bounty Points:
    It is the invisible girl in Class 1A.

Flower likes this.
  18. Flower

Bounty Points:
    If it's a student, then she is the only plausible candidate, yes. Kaminari is also a possible candidate, but he has 1/5 intelligence, so it's impossible for him to pull it off, at least not on his own. While Tooru has 4/5 int, which is oddly high for somebody who acts like an ordinary girl. Even her dorm room is so ordinary. She has the skills and brain to be a traitor. Also at USJ she was apparently with Shoto, yet knew where Mashirao was for some reason. Then there is the issue with the entrance exam. She is the only one without any offensive powers, yet managed to defeat those robots? Highly unlikely. Unless there is more to her quirk than just invisibility.

Ariadne_Wyvern likes this.
  19. Alaor

Alaor

Bounty Points:
    Neito gave an ominous speach this last chapter. Maybe All for One knew that the successor of One for All would be at UA and put Neito there in order to copy and steal the power. But my favorite candidate for traitor is still Tsuyu.

Flower likes this.
  20. Flower

Bounty Points:
    Interesting.

My guess is still a group of people. We have teachers like Vlad, Midnight or Present Mic who could be traitors. Then we have students like Tooru, Kaminari and Mashirao. Neito as well.

Teachers because it won't be a challenge for the students if it's "just" another student. And then one or more students in addition to the teacher traitor in order to challenge the students on a psychological level as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice