Private Who is the Boss here?

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Fanboy sins, Jan 26, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. Fanboy sins

Fanboy sins Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Who is the boss here??
    [​IMG]
    Action
    Speech
    Though process

Level 56
    280 points

Strength: 20+61=81

Speed: 59.5
    -Reaction: (+5MA)+5+54=74 (+16 Kamie)
    -Movement: (+5MA)+5+55=65 (+16 soru)

Vitality: 58
    46x2 = 92
    -Durability: (+5MA)+20+60=85 (+16 Tekkai)
    -Stamina: (+5MA)+20+56=81

Martial Arts: 81
    -Rokushiki: 81
    -Fishman Karate:81

Haki=20.5
    -Armament-41
    -Observation-:afrokappa:

It was hot midday of the summer. From high up , the sun looked down at the tiny island with tremendous might , giving away all her warmth. Rays of light, reflectied from the ocean filled whole area with life and energy. Crescently shaped rock formation stood sturdily, protecting lush green heartland of this little paradise, where Weil , Bond and Daiki , three Cipher Pol agents chose to rest.
    Because of recent events , that were still somewhat secret to Bond and Weil , Rob Lucci himself had decided to reverse roles and appoint giant fishman as Daiki's superior. Whaleson quickly took one week long vacation with Bond and forced Toyohisa who fiercely resisted to do the same.
    Those three rented this empty island and camped at northeastern plateau, . Bond started doing his barman thing and before he knew it ,Weil was already looking at his empty glass which just a moment ago was filled with exotic , tasty drink.

Well ,soon we are going to do unthinkable and liberate three islands simultaneously. I think this place will really help us in our preparation. Anyways gonna chill for today, but first I need that that thing I drank.

Daiki boss....I mean undeeling Daiki , Uwaa haaaa haaa haa ha , please stand up and bring me another glass of this thing. Bond really managed to impress me again.

@Otis @NeoRetro

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    Otis likes this.
  2. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Narration
    thought
    Person: Speech

Daiki was lying in the sun, peacefully for once, his eyes were closed as his body was slow, a restful state.
    he thought of how incredibly consistent balance could be observed throughout nature. The sun is calming, relaxing, but too much will burn you, the sound of the waves washing the sand away was beautiful, yet in truth, this was the process of a withering land.
    Balance is the only truth of the universe. Daiki thought to himself. He slowly opened his eyes, the sun was shining straight at him, and between him and this magnificent brightness were two birds, one smaller than the other. they were fighting in the air when suddenly the bigger bird caught the smaller by his head, instantly killing it. Just as that bird killed the other, there will be a day when that bird will fade as well, that is the other truth.
    There are forces above all, alongside existence that oppress us, the ultimate truth guiding balance is a sheer force.
    Daiki: Did I not fail then? My force was not enough to prevent a disaster from occurring on spider miles. Lucci was stronger than me, I had no say, my strength was dwindling.
    After talking to himself, Daiki lifted his arm up and blocked the sun with his hand, turning it around and looking at it, thinking to himself again.
    My excessive order caused destructive chaos, I must have obstructed the natural balance of that island, I did not do anything well. What I got, is exactly what I deserve.

Emotions came up within Daiki, that he was incapable of fully dealing with, a combination of agony and intense anger. when he suddenly heard Weils voice.. his new B-b-b-BOSS...!!!

Calm down.. CALM DOWN DAIKI!!
    Daiki: Ye... Fishface, I am going to get the two of us some more..
    Daiki quickly stood up and walked up to Weil, attempting to grab his glass and deciding on getting more booze from Bond.
    with an unusually calm face Daiki looked at Weil.
    Daiki: I hope that is good enough for you!

@Fanboy sins @Otis

Toyohisa Daiki
    Level 57
    Cipher Pol 9 - Officer

Skypean, Race Boosts:
    Strength +5, Speed +30, Vitality +10
    Martial Arts-Boost; Vitality +5

Total Points: 285

Strength: 71 = 66 + 5

Speed: 84 = 54 + 30
    Movement: 84
    Reaction: 84

Vitality: 65= 50 + 10 + 5
    Durability: 51
    Stamina: 81

Martial Arts: 41
    Rokushiki: 82

Haki: 75
    Observation Haki (Awareness): 85
    Armament Haki: 65

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    Otis likes this.
  3. Otis

Otis

Bounty Points:
    Narration
    Thoughts
    Dialogue

Bond could sense the tension in the air. The Boss or rather the former boss had been demoted and now Weil was in charge. Well he deserves it, two pirates in as many weeks. We were following Daiki's orders but I suppose it is the decision of central. Bond offered a smile to Daiki as he walked over to grab a drink for Weil. The Fishman was celebrating and that was when Bond had an idea.

"Daiki, Weil, if I may offer the input of the ever loyal subordinate," Bond gave the shaker a few motions. "Justice exists in more forms than just our purview, but in the ways that the citizens of this world coexist with each other" Bond began pouring out three portions of the drink containing two parts vodka, one part peach schnapps, and two parts grapefruit juice and cranberry juice each. "When there is a question of justice it is the right of the citizen to question through their own power." Bond walks over and hands a glass to Weil and then to Daiki, "But that opposition is ours to test and find wanting." taking a sip and the taste is exactly what he intended and he smiled,

"Perhaps this issue may be settled through such a contest?"

Level 52
    52x 5 = 260

Strength: 36+10+(MA+5)= 51

Speed: 59+10= 69
    69x2= 138
    -Reaction: 76 [+ 15 Kami-e]
    -Movement: 62 [+ 15 Soru]

Vitality: 41+10= 51
    51x2 = 102
    -Durability: 61 [+ 15 Tekkai]
    -Stamina: 41

Martial Arts: 60
    60x2= 120
    -Rokushiki: 78
    -Gunslinging: 42

Haki: 51
    -Armament: 61
    -Observation: 41

Mind: 13
    + 15 = 28
    28x2= 56
    -Cooking(cocktails): 56

@Fanboy sins @NeoRetro

NeoRetro and Fanboy sins like this.
  4. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    Weil wanted to unveil the truth and see what was going in Daiki's mind . Partially that was the reason why fishman asked him to bring a drink. Though the laziness and abusement of power had lion's share in agent's action.

Weil lifted his right eyebrow as a sign of curiosity. Fishman's glare than for a short while followed his "underling" before fully switching gaze on the blue sky.

Well...seems like his pride is shattered and by messing around I'm pinching his wound with salt. Wonder how big of a mistake did Daiki boss made... Uwaa haaaa haaa haa ha hhhhhh. I'm still calling him boss in my mind. Is it safe to send boss in Rubeck with this mindset? That island is full of cunning mafia houses deeply entangled with local government. That place needs more than just a cold blooded killer. It needs someone capable of installing new regime loyal to world government . A jester, schemer ,someone who can play others.....

For a while , Weil was completely disconnected from a real world. Thinking about new missions ,new Puzzles and ways to solve them. However fellow subordinate and barman managed Bond recaptured his attention.

Thanks Bond.This is perfect timing. Now I'll have to see how "boss" has changed. If he is trustworthy enough to save entire nation.

Weil once again consumed the heavenly dink and politely yet curiously asked.

Daiki, please. Only after you.

@NeoRetro @Otis

NeoRetro and Otis like this.
  5. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki gladly accepted the drink Bond offered him, he simply had to be amazed at how good Bond was at mixing booze together. For Daiki, it was nothing of art or anything fine when he wanted to drink it was simply out of the desire for that. There was no secret beauty behind it.

Daiki: Bond, force, and power are the only way to determine anything in this life. Ever heard of the word being stronger than the sword? Well, that is only partially true. Words only invoke force, however, even if the people of the world would want to determine their faith. How would they? There is a godly power above them, something that can take everything from them, their identity, their history.
    Balance has tilted towards order, it is even the reason for the existence of the pirate age itself.. HAHA! Striving for too much order will only cause more chaos..!! But, I have my own things to look out for... I need to become stronger before I can pursue my own goals again..
    I have failed myself up too much. I am up for a contest!

Daiki sipped his drink and was again impressed by how tasty it was!
    then he looked at Weil.

Daiki: Can I trust you to make the right decisions? Not to danger anyone?

Again Daiki sipped his drink, while having a serious gaze toward Weil.

@Otis
    @Fanboy sins

Otis and Fanboy sins like this.
  6. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    Fishman listened to his subordinate carefully , in order to understand his view.

First of all , this is my piece about The same topic ... And Well.... my answer is the unity.... The Ability to rally others under your cause is the most effective way to pursue justice. The Finest example is our World government, with five elder stars on the top .

Our system may be flawed on many different levels ,however young people still join marines in order to follow their ways of justice to protect things they value.

And in the end we get organisation that attracts the most nations the smartes scientists , those who need protection and the powerful; Akainu, Aokiji, kizaru, Garp , Sengoku ..... Even us...Everyone in Cipher Pol follows their justice , but we use this system in order to execute it.

About your question Daiki. Sheer size of This world is too big for one man to rule it .The responsibility that comes with the great power is really stressful . Because of overwhelming pressure , higher ups don't take any chances when dealing with problems. And only way they solve them is the blood. I too have my responsibility as an agent...to always kill . However I also try to fix the problems that would be brought forward by death of my target .....

Bond what do you think for it???
    Are you ready for Rubeck Daiki ??? How will you deal with the power vacuum created by deaths of mafia leaders?? Well me and Bond managed to rescue Notice island from Bellamy, but he was uncivilised Pirate.... way different from sly foxes of Rubeck.....

Fishman turned around and laid on his stomach...in anticipation of answer.

@Otis @NeoRetro

Otis and NeoRetro like this.
  7. Otis

Otis

Bounty Points:
    Bond watched on in silence as the two began to state philosophy. Well as long as they are open to the idea, I suppose I should push forward. These two drank quickly but they were not quite done the last drink that Bond had made. It was too soon to start mixing another. Actually it was the perfect time to not mix another drink.

Walking out behind the makeshift bar, which was nothing more than a board of wood resting on top of two stones with a cooler sitting underneath, Bond made his way towards the surf of the ocean so close yet calm.

"As a great man once said 'Whatever is my right as a man is also the right of another; and it becomes my duty to guarantee as well as to possess.'"

Bond turned and gave a wolfish grin. "What belongs to the sheep of the world we dogs protect, but there can only be one alpha in a pack like ours." Bond began to unbutton his cuffs and loosen his tie.

"Orders are orders, and are never to be questioned. But this dog asks humbly, to see if such orders describe the true path of our pack." Bond motioned to the beach, as the gentle waves lapped at the shoreline, and then extended his arms making a frame of his hands. "The sun shall be setting soon, and while I have no qualms with either philosophy, I would rest easier knowing that the pack was decided within our own ranks just as well as by orders." Looking back to the two men lounging on the beach enjoying the final drops of their drinks.

"That our alpha earned it," Bond smiled again, "Through tooth and nail."

@NeoRetro @Fanboy sins

8. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:

Daiki listened carefully to what Weil had to say.

Daiki: I am telling you that order and chaos need to be balanced, obviously a single rules wil not work, orrder will lead to tyrann, I am telling you that this world has too much order. Young marines joining the navy in pursuit of their own justice? What is the objective justice weil? Is this not a war of ideas, whose ideas will prevail?
    All of this is determined by power. A never ending circle, that is exactly why I have to use my power and need it to set things straight, to restore balance. Did my plan not work wonders in the North Blue? Are people not living in peace for the most part.. HAHA!!

Daiki took another sip of his drink.

Daiki: About Rubeck.. I was actually thinking about setting two sides up against each other, causing a massive war on Rubeck, HAHA! Because the one who will ultimately kill the leaders of their respective families will be me, while the scumbags kill each other.. HAHA
    You are talking about a power vacuum? Isn’t this current situation caused by one? No one ever dared to enter this island, I will go to restore the balance that is necessary, dont be so foolish weil.. HAHA..
    This is a complicated mission, but it will be beneficial for the world government, since I plan on instating someone loyal into power.

War between sides, destruction and civil war.. most importantly chaos. What side is currently ruling? No, No, No there is no balance in this system because everyone else is suffering, but those who have already obtained power.. balance can only be pursued with force.. from one side or the other.. what Rubeck needs is not order weil, it is chaos... chaos that balance can emerge from.. HAHA!!

The plan has three steps, undercover infiltration of one of the ruling families, causation of civil unrest and war between families that leads to a civil war.
    The end goal is the unification of Rubeck under a leader that is in full support of the world government and its justice system. And yes, I understand, I cannot allow to reveal my identity to anyone.

Daiki sipped again and finished his drink.
    Daiki: Otis get me another drink instead of talking...!
    But Daiki had to listen, when he picked up something of interest.
    Daiki: Alpha.. that is supposed to be me.. I WILL FIGHT for my RIGHT!
    I completely agree with you Otis, but are you wiling to fight for your own rank as well? So see who of the three of us is capable of surpassing the other?

--- Double Post Merged, Feb 8, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 8, 2019 ---
    @Otis

@Fanboy sins

9. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    Shit....I have never seen anyone with this level of radical view. There are so many colours in this world , yet he can only see black , white and sweet little spot between them.. It's understandable that blood and power is the only language assassin speaks...but..but..This is too much. What do I do? How can I answer someone who can't be reasoned with?

Before Weil Could come up with something, Bond without hesitation asked straightforward question.

I have a feeling thatI know what will Bond say now...

Shit. ... I have a feeling I know what Daiki will say now.
    Daaikiiiiiiii. Shouted Weil with unexpected fury .... .Don’t forget you are my underling now. Unlike Bond .... You obeyed Lucci's orders in G-8 ,yet here you are , claiming to be an alpha..... If you question me or my skills then I'm not afraid to answer .

Fishman stood up, finished his drink in a second, brought empty glass to Bond and with eyebrows down spoke.

I wanted to set aside our differences through speech, but it seems that words are wind to you. Maybe If I beat you and earn your respect with fists of mine than my words will matter too?!

Maybe if I earn his respect through my fists. Daiki will open up and listen . Now my responsibility is higher than my power , If I want to save him. .....I have to be man of my words..

Come.. let me see , how much power your will to be leader holds.

[​IMG]

@Otis @NeoRetro

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    Otis likes this.
  10. Otis

Otis

Bounty Points:
    Bond knew at that moment there was no turning back, I said my peace and now I must know for myself. Weil, put the glass down, empty, Bond could not help but smile,
    "Here now old chap, it is nothing personal, but such things are what must be done."

The imposing fishman showed his whole height, the eyes gleaming with purpose. Well old chap, seems talking is over. Rustling his fingers through his hair, Bond bends down and pulls out a bottle from beneath the bar. A nice dry gin, uncorking the bottle with a simple flick of his thumb Bond brings the elixir to his mouth with his off hand for a few deep gulps.
    His left hand pulls out his holstered pistol, clicks the release and lets the magazine fall to the ground, then sets the empty pistol on the bar. Finishing his draft of the gin, he chuckles,

"Waste not," Bond slams the bottle on the top of the bar two thirds full, and looks from Weil to Daiki.
    "Shall we?"

@Fanboy sins @NeoRetro

11. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Daiki was quite excited, the pure energy weil radiated into the world would flow through his entire body as he approached agent weil.
    Daiki: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I am so excited, HAHA! SO EXCITED! I have not fight strong enemies for so long, the entirety of the north blue was a simple walk to the park for me and my rusty bones and muscles. HAHA! Agent weil, dominance determines the direction of balance! To prove yourself as true leader of the cipher pol 9, even beyond me, can you fully utilize rokushiki?

Daiki started to kick in the air and fly upwards using 10 steps, Daiki: Geppo!!

Basic Geppo:
    Requirements:
    11 Mastery, 21 Movement Speed, 21 Strength.
    Description: The user kicks off the air with such force that they lift off.
    Mastery divided by 2 is the amount of times you can kick before having to land.

I can kick a total of 41 times.

Daiki: HAHA!! Rankyaku ,HYOBI!
    Daiki starts spinning his body in a screw turn way, his body is slightly losing height as he kicks around in the air creating a swirl directed towards Wells center, while performing the screw turn and falling towards the ground Daiki is using two Geppo steps to perform a backflip in midair using both legs with full power towards agent bond, aiming at the bottles in front of him in an attempt to break the bottles.

Daiki: Rankyaku, SEN!!

Rankyaku "Hyobi"
    Requirements: 51 Mastery, 41 strength
    Destruction Potency: B
    Description
    : The user creates a large, powerful Rankyaku in the shape of a swirl, which is launched at the enemy like a razor blade. When it hits the opponent, he is damaged and stunned.

Rankyaku "Sen"
    Requirements:
    31 Mastery, 31 Strength
    DPS: C
    Description: Used in a stomping action. The air is blasted straight ahead in a line towards the opponent like a bullet, instead of in a curve as witnessed in the normal version.

Daiki now used up a total of 16 steps, still in midair he started to breath a little faster after performing such a stunt.
    Daiki: yes.. YES.. BOTH OF YOU!! A true LEADER is supposed to take on everyone!!

@Otis

@Fanboy sins

12. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    Action
    Speech
    Though process

Weil smirked confidently .

Don't be surprised Daiki.... Even though I have barely learned Haki... Relentless training has given me a weapon .....Skill so destructive that even you would cower before it...

As soon as fishman finished his part, blood-monger suddenly vanished ... Blue agent nervously looked up , in order to not loose sight of his enemy. Though he could manage , Weil really struggled in keeping eye on oponent.

Damn.. He is fast.. and bylooking at movement of his legs Daiki is going to attack...

Shit... my mind isn't at peace ,to perform Kamie dodge.. Gotta block it directly... Alright Weil ...Lets see fruit of my blood and sweat.

Fishman crossed both arms and coated them with invisible Haki , taking Daiki's attack head on.. Razor sharp slash swirled and connected to its's target , surprisingly only grazed Whalesons higly trained arms.

81-99: 5. Town Level Weils Dura
    100: 6. City Level Weils Dura + insivible haki = on arms
    0.5 turn of haki used .

Daikis attack is Citi block lvl

DPR 2 or more below dura: Not very effective

Well...well... You have to try harder Daiki... Now than it's my turn...

Fishman randomly threw a punch towards his enemy , high up in the air..........But Daiki was far away and this attack seemed to lack Compressed slash of Rankuyaku .. Or air bullet of finger pistol. So Weil stood awkwardly for couple seconds....

I hate delayed effect of this attack... Makes me look stupid... But this one is good in catching enemies by surprise.

-Karakusagawara Seiken (唐草瓦正拳 Karakusa-gawara Seiken?, literally meaning "Arabesque Tile True Punch"): The user punches at a fair distance from the intended target(s), so instead of the fist connecting, it uses the water vapor in the air to release a shock wave that sends them flying. This move is similar to Bartholomew Kuma's Pad Ho with the only difference being that the shock waves are not concentrated upon being released; but in exchange, it has a much wider area of effect. This move has a delayed effect, as the shock wave takes a while to affect the opponent(s).(61 Mastery, 61 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: D

@Otis @NeoRetro

Otis and NeoRetro like this.
  13. Otis

Otis

Bounty Points:
    Bond knew what Daiki was going to do before he did it. Some deep down intuition knew that Daiki would fire the first shot of this combat, and not only at Weil but at Bond as well. Despite intuitively knowing the outcome, Daiki moved faster than Bond had ever seen. He says that the North Blue was weak but he has only grown stronger.

The moment Daiki jumped, Bond almost reached for his gun. No this is no place for live ammunition, besides how best to see my abilities in comparison. When Daiki launched the shot at Weil, Bond knew he might just be next. Untensing his body Bond relaxes into a Kami-E stance while leaning on the makeshift bar.

Moving on reflex alone Bond was able to move fast enough to turn his head and watch as Daiki's Rankyaku shattered the bottle of the "good stuff"
    What in the hell is wrong with him!! Bond reeled for a second. Kami-E shattering and his face going pale. The sound of Weil's words echoes but tapers off before a hint of recognition chimes in Bond's head. Why? why?

Feeling the air pulse of Weil's punch slowly grow, Bond turned stiffly and looked up at Daiki kicking on air. That is when he realizes that his hand of its own accord had already flown to his hostler and squeezed, not a warning shot, not even just once, but the entire magazine straight at Daiki before he turned his head.

Taking in the scene Bond whispers,

"Why?"

@Fanboy sins @NeoRetro

Fanboy sins likes this.
  14. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    as Daiki watched the reactions of both Bond and Weil he noticed that they were not very impressed with his little stunt...
    Daiki: I put some effort into looking cool you guys!
    As Daiki moved to the ground from his position in the air, he noticed that Weil was throwing a punch in the air while bond started to shoot an entire magazine at him. the pressure he could feel was intense, his reactive abilities were quite advanced after all.
    Holy SHIT, both of them at once..!!! Why did I have to start it like that again!!
    Daiki: Yes! COME AT ME! Kill me if you have to!! HAHAHA!!

Daiki knew that he was faster then both of them, therefore the biggest advantage he could have was speed.
    Daikis reaction and movement speed is one bracket above that of Weil and Bond. using Soru will add 16.8 ( rounded up to 17) to his current movement speed. making it 101. three brackets above weil and bond. still he is only one bracket above them in terms of reaction speed.

Daiki: HAHAHA!!! SORU!!
    Daiki was capable of seeing every single alteration of the air around him twisting and turning his body avoiding both weils attack and bonds entire magazine of bullets. It required an immense amount of concentration and focus, his body started sweating as his body moved. One of the bullets was able to grace the side of his shoulder, cutting right through the skin, but not deep enough into the flesh.

I think its cooler if Daiki can hear that Whisper, it adds more to the story

Daiki: why? WHY? What does it matter... Do not have a false sense of security, since I am technically not your "boss" anymore I do not have any responsibility towards any of you. Yes we belong to the same organization, we might have the same goals, but, I have my own visions, my own dreams. clearing the NORTH BLUE was my AMBITION! restoring balance is my AMBITION! You lot might have been able to surpass me, but what does it matter, my resolve has not died. How can I improve and prove myself without fighting, so WHY you ask? WHY! For Myself! only for MYSELF! Now BRING IT ON, show me what you are capable of! LET'S GO ALL OUT! HAHAHAHAHA!

Daiki goes into a sprinting position, dashing towards Bond's with full speed and the Soru that he has still activated. as he advances forward he moves his two hands forward pointing all of his ten fingers towards Bond's Chest, as his fingers get covered in black CoA. his body does not slow down and so it seems as if he is flying like a hypersonic bullet against Bond, with his hands directed at him.
    Daiki: JUSSHIGAN infused with HAKI!

"Jusshigan"
    Requirements:
    61 mastery, 61 Strength
    DPS: A
    Description:
    In this attack, the user puts both of his hands together and performs Shigan with all ten of his fingers at once, greatly damaging the opponent.

Hardening gives a DPS of +2 plus Jusshigans DPS of A and Daikis initial strength and mastery of 71 (Strength) and 84 (Rokushiki)

Initial DPS. 4. Small Building Level A and Haki give +5
    = 9. Mountain Level DPS

Daiki: HAHAHAHAHA!!

@Otis

@Fanboy sins

15. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:

Unfortunately for attackers , their efforts didn't bare a fruit. Daiki swiftly avoided both Bond's bullets and Weil's shock wave punch. Landing on the ground without any problem.

Hearing coworkers indecisive words, fishman figured out that , Daiki's attention would be to Bond .... quick response second later Weil confirmed his fear too.

What should I do?? I am confident in my ability to take anything EX Boss can offer , but....but he is after Bond.... Gotta defend him somehow... My speed is no match for that sky islander... Direct intervention is impossible.. I cant hit him before he hits my barman ... There is only one way...

Weil quickly directed powerful Rankyuaku towards surprisingly not Daiki.

Basic Rankyuaku
    Requirements:
    11 Mastery, 21 Strength, 21 Movement Speed.
    71-99 Mastery: Destructive potency: A
    Description:
    The user kicks at high speed, sending out compressed blades of air towards their opponents, about 3 feet wide.
    Strength 81 + A rank = City lvl

No, flying air slash was designed to vertically cut "nothing" in front of Bond. Weil knew that he wasn't fast enough for Daiki . Because of that he attacked there , where demoted one would have been if Jusshigan connected. Though fishman knew that Daiki could stop and wait for slash to pass , but 13 feet tall giant hoped that in that case , those precious seconds would give Bond enough time to react on his own accord.

--- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2019 ---
    @Otis @NeoRetro

NeoRetro and Otis like this.
  16. Otis

Otis

Bounty Points:
    The bullets flew without thought, but Bond regained a small sense of composure. He had shot at Daiki, there was no way that would go unanswered. Bond could not keep up with the movements of the ex-Boss. No his bullets moved glacially in comparison to the fluid movements of Daiki.
    But I am no defenseless sheep.
    Knowing that Daiki would come straight for him, there was no chance to intercept the faster man, nor a real way to avoid the brunt of an attack if Daiki decided to kill him. But Bond had one advantage, his mind was focused. The destruction of the gin bottle had startled him, had gone so far as to cause him to act impulsively, but now he had one job. Kill or be killed.

Daiki will rush in, he is skilled and that made him overconfident. Maybe I can keep consciousness to respond but for just one crucial moment. A moment to respond. Now is your chance to respond iron liver.

Bond took a deep breathe and coated himself in haki, Bring it on Daiki, you know you want to break through my defenses. Bond did not cover his body though, he covered his arms, and the wind moved in submission to Daiki, and Bond shouts
    "TEKKAI"
    Daiki's fingers connect, tearing into Bond's body, then Bond springs the trap,
    One wolf to another,
    "Utsugi"
    Hanging on with everything he has, Bond attempts to respond.

Tekkai "Utsugi"
    Requirements: 41 Mastery, 41 strength, 41 durability
    Description: This form of Tekkai is used entirely as a counter instead, where the purpose is not to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body.

So idk if it'll work, but I think I transfer the attack back with a bit of Haki advantage. But if Bond might not be able to take the hit, so it is your call

@NeoRetro @Fanboy sins

17. NeoRetro

NeoRetro Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    As Daiki moved forward he stared intensely at bonds eyes, they became so serious a fantastic sight for Daiki who loves intense battles. In the past Daiki used to provoke bystanders with swords on purpose, just to feel the thrill of what it means to taste death if he would suffer loss.
    Bond activated Tekkai however just as Daiki was fully prepared to launch his attack at his hardened body he had to stop as a sudden slash of Rankyaku flew between him and Bond.

Daiki: hrgh....

Daiki stopped his movement, by turning his body backward and activating his geppo, after doing a backflip he decided to stand still...

Daiki: At first, my intention was to simply get you all involved in a battle.. HAHA.. do you not know my nature, Weil, Bond. as normal cipher pol agents, you may have the spirit of a wolf, I do n0t! I was destined to die in battle, it does not matter what that battle may be... I know it! I can feel it! I will either die or win, you might think for what, what is the purpose of this? It is to say that if you do not truly commit to something there is no value in even attempting it.
    Now NOW! Bring it on weils, if you fear that bonds is too weak then, then fight me 1 Vs. 1 then! And you step aside BOND!

Daiki loosened his arms and turned towards Weil, with an intense look, a deep stare.

@Fanboy sins @Otis

Fanboy sins likes this.
  18. Fanboy sins

Bounty Points:
    Weil's intervention appeared successful. It seemed that managed stopping clash between Daiki and Bond. However former boss still avoided attack efficiently and now his attention was completely on fishman.

Daiki locked eyes with his promoted underling with cold ,but fiery intensity...Those eyes were searching every tiny bit of weakness , doubt or step-back .However Weil too was ready for a challenge. Fishman returned his answer with same bloodthirsty eyes.

Those who have nothing to protect ...Nothing to treasure....They will never gain answer to the true strength my dear ex Boss...And believe me Daiki ,though we can dance around all day ...My body ,my fists, my mind can take and give more than yours... And Ill gladly demonstrate you that ..even one on one....Now get ready.

Now now.....This one is gonna be a one painful fight.Observation haki is a real deal... However if I dont break and stick to my plan , Boss will slip up...Or get tired...I am sure with my secret weapon I can end it with one punch ,but need perfect opening for it. Lets see how long this matador game will last...

Weil mustered strength in his legs and with soru (ms 81) dashed towards Daiki. However upon getting closer fishman tried encircling and barraging opponent's upper body with fast consecutive punches.

You wont die here, but you arent going to win here Daiki....

Jugon Ogi: "Fukuro Dataki"
    Requirements:
    31 Mastery, 21 Strength and 51 Movement Speed
    DPS: C
    Description:
    A rapid-fire version of Jugon, in which the user unleashes a flurry of punches at the enemy while using Soru to move around him, in order to strike from all directions.

100: 6. City Block Level

@NeoRetro @Otis

NeoRetro likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice