Discussion Who is the 4th student that got in by recommendation?

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Alaor, Sep 12, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Alaor

Alaor

Bounty Points:
    Each class has 2 students that got in by recommendation. We know the 2 of class A, Shoto and Momo, and 1 of class B, Juzo. Was it said somewhere in the manga who the 4th is and i missed it or is it still unconfirmed? All 3 s0 far have very op quirks so i'm curious on what powers the 4th student has.

2. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Pretty sure that Inasa was meant to be the 4th, but he dropped out of UA. I could be wrong though and we just haven't been introduced to them yet properly.

3. Alaor

Alaor

Bounty Points:
    I think if that was the case then class B would have 19 students but since it has 20 it means that after Inasa dropped out they got somebody to fill his spot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 12, 2018 ---
    On this last chapter we found out that the 4th student that got in by recommendation is Tokage Setsuna. Monoma seems pretty confident that Tokage will win even against Bakugo.
    All students that got in by recommendation seem to have op quirks so it should be the same for Tokage although i have very few ideas for what her powers could be. Her quirk is called "Lizard Tail Cut", the only thing i know about lizard's tails is that if they are cut off they will grow back again so maybe she has some sort of regeneration quirk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice