1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Debunked Who is "Joker", Possible theory

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Divvens, May 30, 2012.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Alright so I was reading the volumes I bought and while reading the Paramount War arc something struck me. This is my theory on who Joker is, he is a high ranking World Government Official, he isn't ranked higher than the fleet admiral but holds somewhat influence to make him more powerful and higher than the fleet admiral.

My theory comes from the following manga pages:

1. Doflamingo is ordered to execute Moria, when Moria asks if Sengoku ordered that Doflamingo replied by saying "No, Someone higher" - http://www.***************/103-50569-17/one-piece/chapter-581.html

2. Doflamingo is seen talking to a mysterious man who's face is not shown about Moria - http://www.***************/103-56333-19/one-piece/chapter-595.html

Look, that mysterious man doesn't seem to be wearing any Navy uniform, he's wearing some stylish hat/coat.

I think that person is Joker, I may be wrong but we all know that Oda never shows something without any reason, never.

Cyrenz98 and Monkey D Theories like this.
  2. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    He is way to serious for a joker :p

"F2Cfy"

Cyrenz98, Underworld Broker and Syed like this.
  3. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    What if it's not the why so serious joker xD

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  4. Iter_Impius

Iter_Impius

Bounty Points:
    I like your theory Captain,but then again,I recall Tashigi's theory of someone being inside G5 covering for the kidnappings that were occuring in the New World.. (see chapter 664,page 3-4)

That of course would be contrary on Joker being the guy Donflamingo is talking to,who is stated in Mariejoa..But then again,2 years have passed,he could be someone tranfered to G5..but then that would make Joker a Marine(?!)
    pfff,I don't know.. :unsure:

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  5. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Well, if Joker can influence Doflamingo to carry out and order, don't you think he can have one of his people inside G5? Like he's in G5, but he's doing Joker's dirty work.

Mostly corrupt people never do work themselves, they have many underlings that do stuff like what Tashigi spoke about someone being in G5 changing news here and there.

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  6. Iter_Impius

Iter_Impius

Bounty Points:
    Good point! Of course,for all we know this Joker guy could sure have some subordinates indeed..!
    --- merged: May 30, 2012 at 11:40 PM ---
    Then again I was re-reading the post of ch.595... In the end of the page,DonFlamingo snaps,and says "If I get bored with our little arrangement with you guys,I'm always ready to quit the Shichibukai for ever"..That part sounds as if the order to take down Moria is given by the Gorousei themselves,and the guy talking to Donfamingo is just a representive of theirs..While on the other hand Joker covering CC sounds more like someone plotting against WG (isn't that actualy CC's goal?).. It could be two different persons or in the case it's the same,I can only assume that he firstly was with the WG but now has turned against them... or something...

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  7. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    Yea CC is against WG .

And DoFlamingo is just one big secret thou hes really cool :p

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    Cyrenz98 likes this.
  8. Iter_Impius

Iter_Impius

Bounty Points:
    yeah I know it was a secret...naah...he's cool alright..although I HATE his stupid pink feathery coat...I just hate it!!! :eek:

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  9. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Was it clearly stated that CC is against WG?

I also had this doubt, CC needs money to keep the facility up and I don't think he or his goons earn it for him. Someone was funding it, either a Yonko or this Joker person. If the Joker person is a WG official he'd have quite a lot of money to help CC, especially if he's corrupt he'd earn more than just his salary.

You have a good point Doflamingo did say "you guys", hmmm.

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  10. Freeze

Freeze

Bounty Points:
    aah come on he is so epic its not about the looks

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  11. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    He even looked epic as a kid xD

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  12. Iter_Impius

Iter_Impius

Bounty Points:
    Ye,I'll give him that...but even there he wore that pink fluffy thing... -.-
    --- merged: May 31, 2012 5:36 PM ---
    I really can't recall it right now,but I'll do a searching..I think there's a statement about CC being against WG clearly...or wanting to take over it,or some megalomaniac idea like that...He seems to be definately competitive against Vegapunk,who is a member of WG
    --- merged: May 31, 2012 6:03 PM ---
    ok,chapter 664,pg 17 "just watch,I'll teach you who's the world's number one scientist"...That's a declaration of war in my ears..And also there is Law's speculation,on ch.668,pg.8..He expresses his guess on CC having giantsoldiers probably to oppose WG and Vegapunk..Come to think about it,I'd trust Law's sayings..he has been with CC for a while now,and even if he doens't clearly know what his plans are,he ain't an amateur or something to not take a correct guess... ;)

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  13. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    But he still needs money for his research right? I guess someone is backing him up with a malicious intent. Maybe a Yonko or maybe this Joker guy hmmm

I think maybe he wants revenge on WG for what they did to him (for branding him a criminal) and maybe this Joker person was supporting the way CC was heading on with research you know one of those guys who thinks extreme is the best way.

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  14. Iter_Impius

Iter_Impius

Bounty Points:
    Yup,he definalately needs the funding...It ain't some childish project or so he's working on after all..Which makes your theory of Joker being a WG member a lot more solid ;)
    And the last part does sound reasonable as well...Joker must definately be some super-corrupted guy for supporting CC... :(

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  15. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    After reading your discussion, I think that the guy DolFlamingo was talking to was the leader of an Organization like Baroque Works. This "Joker" fellow must be the leader like Mr. Zero (Croc). These guys might be planning to overtake the WG from the inside and DolFlamingo naturally joined them cuz he has some grudges(?) against the marines.

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  16. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    It can be possible that the guy was an underling of Joker but then why hide his face I wonder.

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  17. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Kind of like hiding Mr One I guess? I mean we didn't know him until he appeared in that meeting of the top 5 :p

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  18. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Hmm it can be possible that can also make the "working for you guys" justify.

I wonder if this Joker guy has any fighting power or is he just a commander type character with more brains and underlings strong enough to fight for him.

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  19. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    I'd say he's a logia type or has incredible Haki. Afterall, its not easy having underlings like DolFlamingo :p

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  20. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    I don't think Doflamingo was an underling, just helping out for something in favor type off scheme.

Cyrenz98 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice