General & Other Who is going to be captured?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by nik87, Jun 9, 2019.

Tags:

Share This Page

?

Who gets captured?

1. Zoro

19 vote(s)
    21.8%
  2. Usopp

47 vote(s)
    54.0%
  3. Sanji

4 vote(s)
    4.6%
  4. Law

11 vote(s)
    12.6%
  5. Someone else

6 vote(s)
    6.9%
  1. nik87

nik87

Bounty Points:
    Fukurokuju's words might very well come true. "Capture one of them, no matter who it is, the torture will reveal us all their plans..."
    This scenario is highly likely to happen, someone among the pirate alliance will get captured and tortured. It would explain and show us what happened to Killer and possibly we could see other members of Kidd pirates in torture chambers.

The question, like the title says - Who is going to get captured and tortured?

It could be almost anyone aside from Luffy and those who aren't present in Flower Capital currently. There are few candidates who have the highest chances to get captured and those are the ones that were shown right after Fukurokuju said those words - Zoro, Sanji, Usopp and possibly Law.

Zoro is already injured and with Kyoshiro there it's not an unthinkable scenario that he gets captured. He could possibly handle the torture the best among all candidates but still it would show it's horrors. It might have been foreshadowed even, back in Ebisu town, when people told him he should smile more, he might be fed a Smile fruit... However, he is currently saving Hiyori so it might also not be him.

Usopp getting captured is something likely and theory about his capture already exists. He would be put to a test as a brave man of the seas. We all expect him to spill the beans fast and he even agreed in discussion with Nami but the opposite might happen. He is currently saving O-Toko so it also might not be him.

Sanji is what looks to me the most likely candidate because he isnt saving anyone currently and while Usopp fled the scene with O-Toko it seems like Zoro is fleeing too with Hiyori while Sanji remains in the clash with X-Drake and gets worked up because he called him a Vinsmoke. I expect the torture to trigger whatever modifications that werent triggered when Judge did those experiments on his children.

Another likely candidate could be Law. It seems like he is in a helpless situation considering that Hawkins has life links with his crew and Bepo's location is unknown... I expected him to get captured back then together with Luffy but it's not too late and Hawkins said he would be joining the prison soon. Not sure what to expect from Law's torture...

What do you think?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  2. Law_Senpai

Law_Senpai

Bounty Points:
    I agree with one of joyboys latest vids. He said its gonna be ussop or nami because they had panels about being tortured and giving up info

Suuuuper, Thabeast and nik87 like this.
  3. Jo_Ndule

Jo_Ndule

Bounty Points:
    Zoro Ussop are the top 2 in list
    One of them will be captured

Suuuuper and nik87 like this.
  4. Dango

Dango

Bounty Points:
    Pinocchio Dono will likely get captured. He shouldn't have said those words a couple chapters ago.

5. Antiher0

Antiher0

Bounty Points:
    I think Usopp will get captured, but he won’t say anything to the enemy even if he is tortured, it could be a badass moment for him imo

Suuuuper, Reddot4 and nik87 like this.
  6. Critical Mindset

Critical Mindset

Bounty Points:
    Suuuuper, ShadyZoroLurking and nik87 like this.
  7. Mohammad211

Mohammad211

Bounty Points:
    Higest Possibility for Now is Law
    Hawkins has His Crew as Hostage Now

8. Arthand

Arthand

Bounty Points:
    I think Usopp will be caught by Fukurokujo and get tortured but he wouldn't sell his friend and Sanji will probably save him.

But i also think Kaido will capture Zoro and break him like how they did to Killer, Bigmom broke Sanji in Wci by using his own values against him and Kaido will probably do same thing for Zoro. Komurasaki might be Zoros Puding, i know everyone want Zoro to e badass every second but it seems he will be challenged this arc but i don't see anything happening to Sanji because he had his turn against Bigmom.

MD Zolo, Suuuuper and nik87 like this.
  9. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Sawyer7mage brought it up and it might be Usopp.

Suuuuper, MarineHQ62 and nik87 like this.
  10. Yasu

Yasu

Bounty Points:
    Probably all of them

Suuuuper and spitles like this.
  11. FelliTraydor

FelliTraydor

Bounty Points:
    Didn't we already have enough captures and imprisonments this arc?
    x2 Tama
    Luffy
    x3 Heart Pirates
    reKiller
    reKid
    Samurai in FC, Samurai in Udon
    Kawamatsu, Hyo, other Yakuza bosses

And last arc we already had 5 SHPs (Luffy, Nami, Chopper, Brook and Sanji) captured.

Suuuuper and Cyrus the Cactus like this.
  12. Hero Garp

Hero Garp

Bounty Points:
    I'll say nobody. Too repetitive to have another rescue while all of Act 2 has been having Luffy in jail.

13. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    Hopefully not Usopp, it will be repetitive with the whole scenario of Trebol capturing him and God Usopp was born.

14. Suiryu

Suiryu

Bounty Points:
    Hopefully no one, enough with rescue missions

15. Firepower

Firepower

Bounty Points:
    Prior to this chapter I thought it would be Zoro but now it seems like he calmed down and he's gonna escape.

Right now Usopp seems like the most likely option to me since he had some heavy foreshadowing this arc and it would also help his character the most if he could withstand the torture.

AllBlueReverie, Suuuuper and nik87 like this.
  16. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    It will not be Sanji, that's for sure.

Highest possibilities are:
    1- Ussop
    2- Then Zoro
    3- Then Nami

AllBlueReverie and Suuuuper like this.
  17. Zoro Compass

Zoro Compass

Bounty Points:
    It's going to be Usopp. He's the only one among the Strawhats who has no immediate purpose after this event, and the only one where capture has been a constant idea throughout the arc. Morj put out a fantastic theory on why it could be Usopp.

Zoro's got too much on his plate, between Gyukimaru, Shusui, Black Blades and Nidai. He's also taking on the typical role of a wandering samurai who goes around and helps people. Ryuma was Wano's protector, something Zoro is slowly becoming. Zoro being a further burden would be antithetical to his current arc.

Nami has no immediate purpose like Usopp either, but Oda would never subjugate her to the horrors of torture. Plus, she still has to make use of Zeus. There's quite a bit we still need to see from it.

Sanji was given the Raid Suit. It grants him the power of invisibility. That's the kind of power used to mount a rescue. Whoever gets captured will likely be rescued by Sanji.

Chopper's in the process of a break out. Plus, him getting captured and Smile'd would be a disservice to his character, since this is being setup as his greatest act as a doctor yet. He needs to be involved in the curing of the Smile victims, and not succumb to it.

Robin has to exposition about the structure of Kaido and Orochi's forces. She needs to be in the new meeting location to fill them in. Plus, she should be there for when the team has to retrieve the Poneglyph, since she was the one to mention of its location.

Franky's story arc involves the blueprints, and the creation of a anti-Kaido weapon. He has to be part of the prep team that makes it.

Brook will inform the other Strawhats who the mystery woman is, since I think Zoro will be separated from the others. Not captured, just off on his own.

18. Nico Ronin

Nico Ronin

Bounty Points:
    hopefully Nami; when is the last time she physically suffered/took actual serious combat damage like the rest of the crew members? The worst thing that happens to Nami nowadays is her just crying because she's upset about something. But fuck all that shit, I want to see blood; Why can't she get the treatment Robin got in Enies Lobby? This arc needs a Nami's Spandam because I want to see her go through some actual adversity that would build her mentally, and I'm tired of Usopp/Zoro/Luffy being used as meat shields

nik87 likes this.
  19. TivanTim

TivanTim

Bounty Points:
    Usopp and his weak ass and yes he will squeal like a little B$&ch

ZoroIsOverrated likes this.
  20. MonsterZoro

MonsterZoro

Bounty Points:
    Zoro so his fans can have another excuse on why he lost. That guy was holding up zoro wanted poster clearly foreshadow

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice