1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Debunked Who is corazon? My theory!

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Noctis, May 27, 2014.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noctis

Noctis

Bounty Points:
    first; oda senseeeiiiiiiii! Best of luck and get well soon!!!!

What if bepo = corazon ?

This goes against the power of that toy fruit user but just imagen it! Law saw corazon beekmg turned into bepo; he wrote down what happen before it happend, took bepo as his first mate and now wants revenge for what dofla did? What of corazon told dofla not to do such awfull things to the citizens of dressrosa, and he got so pissed off at him that he orderd. SUGAR THATS HER NAME! to turn corazon into a toy!

Once again! This goes AGAINST sugar's ability but what if?!?

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
    SMILE, Goblin and hussien2011 like this.
  2. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    Please keep discussion of whats revealed in the spoiler thread only in the spoiler thread until the chapter is out in English! - http://orojackson.com/pages/spoilerrules/

Edit: I'll unlock this thread for you once the chapter is out.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2014, Original Post Date: May 27, 2014 ---
    I've restored the thread for you as chapter is out and available in English :)

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    SMILE and Recoilation like this.
  3. Haidogirl

Haidogirl

Bounty Points:
    Do you think Corazon looks as weird as Doffy?

SMILE likes this.
  4. Burn

Burn

Bounty Points:
    I don't think so , I guess he looks normal than DD,maybe he got Tattoos also like Law ans somewhat I think his a surgeon..

I don't think Bepo is Corazon

Luke and SMILE like this.
  5. Goblin

Goblin

Bounty Points:
    I highly approve this. Even though they say "Doflamingo killed Corazan" I still think that he is somewhere alive. It also gives me the idea to solve the, "How can Bepo talk like humans even though he hasn't ate a Devil Fruit." After all law is a mastermind doctor and also highly skilled. It can be like, Bepo (Corazan) lost all his memories after going into a bear's body or personality change because Law's fruit is capable of doing such things :) Awesome idea dude! It kinda solves the brother tag in bepo's hands!

Gintoki and SMILE like this.
  6. Haidogirl

Haidogirl

Bounty Points:
    I hope, Corazon had no pink anywhere XD

Yeah like Law did to the ppl on Punk Hazard, though i dont really believe that he put Corazons heart into a polar bear and these polar bear holds a strong protective instinct for Law..

SMILE and Goblin like this.
  7. elle loille

elle loille

Bounty Points:
    my theory about corazon about his relationship with dofla might not be blood related similar to luffy and ace, maybe that's the reason law save luffy at marineford. Corazon might probably the previous captain of donquixote pirates their jolly roger might be the smile logo but was changed due to mutiny led by doflamingo.

SMILE and Celestial D. Dragon like this.
  8. Noctis

Noctis

Bounty Points:
    Its just like you said and it is stated in the manga; corazon was the true leader of the donquixote crew, he was the leader and doflamingo was the first mate, so came in second in command, when corazon "died" law left the crew and started his own crew "heart pirates" could this also be why the executives refer to doflamingo as; young master/young king/etc. ?
    Please re read the chapter if you missed it! Corazon was the captain of the donquixote pirate crew, dofla and corazon did not agree with a certain "situation/decision" and after a certain "situation" dofla became the new captain!

SMILE likes this.
  9. -H-

-H-

Bounty Points:
    What if Corazon was the founder of the Heart Pirates? And Law was the first mate, so after Corazon went OFF, he became the captain of the Heart Pirates?
    Or maybe the Heart Pirates is a crew to honor Corazon?

SMILE likes this.
  10. Rolight

Rolight

Bounty Points:
    As I have understood so far, Law named his pirate crew "Heart pirates" because he once held the Heart Chair in DD's "council". There were some images during Punk Hazard Arc where DD was in a room with four chairs, with the Spade, Club, Diamond and Heart of playing cards. So I suppose when Corazon died (or whatever happened to him) by the hand of DD, Law left and created his Heart Pirates Crew.
    Now the part of Bepo being Corazon... I dunno what to think of it.
    If Corazon was left for dead by DD, Law could have taken out his still living heart, insert it in a bear and name him Bepo. So it can make "sense" in an One Piece way of making sense.
    But what if Bepo is just a bear that knows how to speak and fight?
    Just a reminder: Pappug is a starfish that can speak like a human. That is because when he was young, he thought he was human and by the time he realized he wasn't, he had already learned to speak like a human.
    I suppose Bepo is just a bear who can talk the humans' language and fight etc.

Just found in onepiece.wikia.com that "Corazón is the Spanish word for "heart", matching the card suit motif of Doflamingo's top executive officers." Damn... that confuses me even more! So maybe Law was offered the Heart seat by DD to take Corazon's place and Law refused and went away?

SMILE likes this.
  11. SMILE

SMILE

Bounty Points:
    It isn't hard to understand: Bepo is just another species in one piece like Pekoms. Both move like humans, but look like characters and have human characteristics like talking example.

Simple, it doesn't need any deep and complex stuff.

Corazon and Doflamingo..... Maybe Corazon knew something that the D will bring the light, while Doflamingo was fooled from beginning and thoughts always the D bring only darkness.... or so.... But then he learnt a hint later....

Still am trying to figure out this stuff!

Aya, Goblin and Rolight like this.
  12. Tsundere

Tsundere

Bounty Points:
    uhh i highly doubt corazon is bepo, idk i kinda expect corazon to be someone law looks up to?

SMILE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice