Discussion Which characters have ur highest expecations?

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by Moey Krimz, Mar 16, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Moey Krimz

Moey Krimz

Bounty Points:
    The candidates for this are alot but disregarding the most obvious ones (Ri Boku, the Trio etc.) Shun Sui Ju and Ba Nan Ji would be the most prominent. Theyre the 2 most trusted Deputies of Ri Boku and hence represent his might just like Tou and Gyou Un represent Ou Ki and Rin Shu Jou's. Plus their display has been beastly so far.

P.S. Im not askin about the already big characters such as Riboku, Ou Sen, Kan Ki, YTW, etc.
    Note: Out of all characters and for the remainder of the manga. Not restricted to characters in this arc

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
    BossYimz likes this.
  2. Marcusx8

Marcusx8

Bounty Points:
    I have higher expectation of SSJ after BNJ wet the bed against Ouhon.

3. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Those are the 4 am currently expecting a lot from in this arc:
    1. Kyou kai. We never get to see her do much besides fodder control these days. I want to see her commanding her unit and taking out a prominent enemy while using her unit. It is time she started using her status as an independent unit to advantage. She can remain in HSU but still fight independently with her unit. HSU has Shin and Ten thus she is not needed there much anymore compared to when the series started. She needs to develop her unit's strength if she wants to be strong enough to protect her home. We don't even know who her lieutenant is despite the fact that we see her practically every chapter.
    2. Ten. She needs character development. She is a strategist that is second only to Mouten when it comes to the young guys. She needs to show us why that is the case. She also needs to stop with the constant surprised face. As a strategist she need to expect the unexpected. I don't expect her to surpass Mouten anytime soon but she should at least show that she is not a push over and that shecan think a couple of moves a head of the enemy commander.
    3. Heki. He is at the rock bottom right now. I want to see him shine as a leader and strategist of his army. We already know he is a hard worker. Now all he needs to do is show everyone that he earned his rank fair and square. He needs to show that average joes can also achieve great thing through hard work and dedication.
    4. Tan. I feel like he has the potential to be the best archer but he is letting his fear hold back his potential. I hope he gets over this and show us what he can really do.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    2_C_sam likes this.
  4. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    Tou - the man who was named the "perfect general" aka one without weakness, still waiting on his big war hype moment. Moubu outshinned him in the coalition arc, along with Ousen, and the Duke..

And then the war where he himself was the lead, Ouhon and Shin were the main dudes.

[​IMG]

5. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Tou.

I am expecting something amazing from him. I expect him to take down at least 3 Great Generals. I hope Hara will not bench him after Han conquest. That will be a big waste of his talent.

6. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    I want to see more of Futei and the female commander who is always guarding Riboku. I'm guessing at some point Riboku will be using them in a high risk gambit. Oh and there is also the two archer brothers. They did get some spotlight earlier in the arc but they could still play a huge role.

7. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Put the image in spoiler or use a smaller version.

Can't see either of the image & also put it in spoiler please.

Anyway, I don't have any high hopes from Bananji. He was losing against OuHon & his army was decimated by OuHon's unit in the very first day. He is nothing special.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  8. Moey Krimz

Moey Krimz

Bounty Points:
    Fixed it

Im mostly talkin about his indovidual strength. But even tactically. His loss wasnt his blunder but rather Chougaryu's and Gaku Ei's. Bananji was facing Akou's army while Chougaryu and Gaku Ei pincered Ou Hon. To suddenly find Ou Hon flanking his weakest point definetly doesnt prove that he's weak

9. Kadak1Supreme

Kadak1Supreme

Bounty Points:
    For me it has to be
    Heki
    Kyoukai
    Ten
    Tou.

10. shade0180

shade0180

Bounty Points:
    Tou- definitely his hype in the real history is there too.

Ten - She is one of the best new generation Strategist we need to start seeing it at this point.

Kyoukai - She needs to show more of her prowess also her leading capabilities.

11. BOCCHI

BOCCHI

Bounty Points:
    And here I thought it was a OP thread lol

12. Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Bounty Points:
    Rishi!

Pillar of Ryofui and now freed by Shoubunkun, better have some good laws!

Aside from obvious choices, I'd like to see a bit more of what Naki can do. maybe give him an En type moment in a battle or something. The Kanki army seemed pretty pissed when he left, though that could simply be in their nature.

13. Kadak1Supreme

Kadak1Supreme

Bounty Points:
    I feel Kyoukai is beginning to perform and show more of her capabilities,such as her performance at Shukai Plains,when Gyou un acknowledged her as one of the his underestimations and said she reminded him of one of Qin GGs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice