Discussion Where are all the powerful Bounty Hunters

Discussion in 'General One Piece Discussion' started by MetaKingdra, Sep 15, 2015.

Share This Page

?

do you want to see more bounty hunters in one piece

1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. MetaKingdra

MetaKingdra

Bounty Points:
    This has been bothering me for a very long time now. I have not seen any cool bounty hunters in forever. You would think there would be. What is your opinion on this.

2. Aka Hata X

Aka Hata X

Bounty Points:
    I think most of them get recluted by the marines or the world government to form CP's

3. 12th Supernova

12th Supernova

Bounty Points:
    i believe we will see some big name bounty hunters. they will be a seperate group that have a few that are very strong. as they arent pirates or marines but their own group. and i have a feeling there is an association or a small group/organization of them that are top tier level. close to admirals or like doffy level. but i also think the 7th warlord is a bounty hunter

mettalica.D.symon and Ariff like this.
  4. Ariff

Ariff

Bounty Points:
    aren't bounty hunter operate in secret? If people knew they are Strong Bounty Hunter (like Zoro), pirate will run.

mettalica.D.symon likes this.
  5. ShinmenTakezo

ShinmenTakezo

Bounty Points:
    I am still hoping that we will meet a few when the level 6 prisoners that did not join BB get introduced but i am not holding my breath, simply due to the NW being the sea of pirates

6. Holy Earlobes of GOD!!

Holy Earlobes of GOD!!

Bounty Points:
    The odds of us meeting a bounty hunter capable of challenging Luffy at this point are slim. It would be a let down to go from a top-tier warlord planning to destroy the world to some jack ass trying to get a little money. Most people Luffy's level of strength are already rich as hell anyway.

7. Sixking_gun

Sixking_gun

Bounty Points:
    The best bounty hunter in the entire series wasn't even cannon (shuraiya bascud), but even though they weren't very strong Johnny & Yosaku were pretty cool in their whole team work thing

8. Buggy D ClowN

Buggy D ClowN

Bounty Points:
    Having powerful bounty hunters wouldn't really make sense in the One Piece world. If you hate Pirates you become a Marine, if you want to be truly free and follow your dreams you become a Pirate. You want to do your own thing but not get bothered by marines you become a Shichibukai. Becoming a bounty hunter means wanting to earn money without doing an actual day to day job, people like that don't usually become very strong in the One Piece world. I guess we might see one or two bounty hunters that hate Pirates but didn't like the ideology of the Marines/WG who might be very powerful but imo that's about it.

9. Syed

Syed Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Well if Oda don't have any plan to show any bounty hunters in future than it would be great if animators make a proper long filler with bounty hunters.

10. MetaKingdra

MetaKingdra

Bounty Points:
    I was just thinking of someone who wants to test their skills and just wants to fight, but doesnt really want to join a faction.

11. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    Yeah this is a question ive had as well, probably we will meet some in the new world.. it's crazy here as hell!

12. Sage

Sage

Bounty Points:
    oh yeah .They should be give there screen time .Powerful bounty hunters are needed ...moto moto bounty hunters :8D::8D::8D::8D::8D::8D::8D::8D:

13. an1m8r

an1m8r

Bounty Points:
    Um, Jeet, Abdullah and Jean the Bandit were all Bounty Hunters who entered the Colosseum, and they could apparently take down supernovas and Impel Down escapees. Its just I guess they could just about manage people with up to like a 150M bounty, and in the New World they're rather out of their depths- in Paradise they'd be rolling in the dough!

14. Buggy D ClowN

Buggy D ClowN

Bounty Points:
    If someone wants to test their skills that means they need to fight strong Pirates as well as Marines, why limit yourself to just Pirates if its only about strength? A bounty hunter can't fight Marines, a Pirate/Outlaw can. To hand in a bounty you can't be wanted yourself, well I don't think that you can at least.

At the moment the only way I see it is if they hate Pirates and don't want to join Marines/WG and I doubt there are too many of those.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  15. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    Jeet and Abdullah were said to be bounty hunters but they didn't seem strong more like cunning, then the cactus guy showed some good skills but he turned out to be fodder. I would also like to see more strong hunters. In the coliseum there were a couple of assasins who I think could also serve the same role as bounty hunters.

an1m8r likes this.
  16. Yasopp

Yasopp

Bounty Points:
    Jean Ango in the colosseum is a bounty hunter and mr. 1 Daz Bones used to be a bounty hunter.

17. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    i dont think have time to see about bounty hunter, one piece is always about pirates, i feel like bounty hunter is only complement in the story.

18. Mid

Mid I don't care if you're a God Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    I was expecting good enough bounty hunters at Sabaody arc, with all those supernovas together at the same place, but they were all fodder and got one hitted qq

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    Lucciola likes this.
  19. Vino

Vino

Bounty Points:
    I mean you would think that in a world where you can get super rich by taking out wanted people, some super strong characters would take that job as a profession. So far though, every bounty hunter we've seen was a scrub.

20. Bounty

Bounty Wanted! Wanted Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    I'm sure there are some good bounty hunters out there but oda dosent have the time to introduce them right now.

Adimas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice