Discussion What if the 9th Titan Shifter is the "Flying" Titan with wings?

Discussion in 'Attack On Titan' started by cucoif, Jun 9, 2017.

Tags:

Share This Page

1. cucoif

cucoif

Bounty Points:
    As many of you might already know, now in total 8 Titan Shifters have been revealed, the last one (9th) is still a secret.
    And I've just seen a page drawn by Isayama-sensei, it's an extra page from volume 11 which is just for fun. But I bet you it's a big hint from Sensei about the Titan with wings. And it even implies the person controling that Titan is Historia lol (Histora is the one transforms to the "Flying" Titan in this page).
    https://lh4.googleuserconten****m/nAFEucdOZZaVFXQEcMWTE3mo23hii2kMDgAUaizO8ULj40mCYhElenOXVsGfuWPbYO38atWP6lyK8jQ=w1366-h669

I think this really makes sense and it's definitely interesting. Now we can imagine Eren (with the Founding Titan in him) rides on Historia flying in her Titan form, so Eren can fully release the power of the Founding Titan (as long as Eren touches Historia lol).
    What do you think about this, haha :D

2. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    While I like the idea of a winged Titan it doesn't seem to make sense. Main reason I say this is because Marley should have knowledge of what all the Titans are and made mention of not having one that was capable of flight.

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  3. cucoif

cucoif

Bounty Points:
    Yeah I knew that, mate. But the interesting thing is, this page said that Marley only "put seven of the nine Titans under their control". That means they might not know about the "Flying" Titan, and that Titan's probably been hiding somewhere until now :D
    http://2.bp.blogspo****m/-Pwpna3pwiZI/V_hF3HA3xUI/AAAAAAAARFw/FlO0crV_uYcvTRerUCe3l9cyjyHw7WZkwCHM/s16000/0086-017.png

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
    Cyrenz98 likes this.
  4. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I think you are reading too much into this. If they were subjected to the Titan Power for 1,700 years and they know there are 9 but they got their hands on 7 why wouldn't they know what the 9th one was? Marley should know about all 9 Titans since they acquired 7 of them. It would stand to reason that if they were subjugated for so many years and were able to steal these titans that they would know what all the titans were. I do wonder what the last Titan is but it's quite possible that it's inside the walls?

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  5. cucoif

cucoif

Bounty Points:
    I don't know but I'm way too excited for the flying titan idea and really want it to be possible lol. This is the last Titan, it's probably the key to finish the war so I think there might be some twists of it we still don't know :unsure:

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  6. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    They key to finishing the war is Eren getting some Royal Blood so that he can fully use the power of the Coordinate/Founding Titan. Anyway it's possible but I don't see it. Anything else I could say will take us off topic.

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  7. cucoif

cucoif

Bounty Points:
    More exactly the key is Eren touching a Titan having royal blood. That's why Historia with her royal blood possessing the flying titan is a great idea. You know Historia is the last person with Royal blood inside the wall, so the best way is she turning into a titan shifter. And the flying titan form is the best form for her to support Eren. Eren could sit on her to release the Founding Titan power, meanwhile she's flying and Eren in his Attack Titan form could smash everything around. Lol that'll be an epic and perfect couple :D

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  8. Tnezuki

Tnezuki

Bounty Points:
    Hi, You're forgetting something here : They don't have the founding titan ( away with the royal family Inside the walls ) and the attack titan ( at this moment, in the hands of the owl. )

So they do have the 9th titan if we think logically. But don't loose hope, I had theories like what would happen if you make lumbary puncture on a titan to morph an eldian into a titan, and then make a lumbary puncture on an human form titan shifter to makes him back as a new titan shifter, maybe with new powers ! :D Or imagine what would seems like the children of two shifters ? Would be interesting to see.

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  9. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    While watching the anime intro it dawned upon me.

In the scene where we see the Monkey Titan running, he is running with animals. First I didnt think much of it until I noticed the Turtle (armored) , the crodile (jaw) and the whale (colossal). The intro is actually showing the 9 titans.

Will do some thinking and expand upon my thoughts

Cyrenz98 likes this.
  10. NieR

NieR THE BUSHIN Big Mom Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    if that had been true, then all of humanity would be fucked :tearsofjoy: at least those on Paradis Island XD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice