Current Events What if Sun Pirates is back? If so, will they help SH crew to fight BM ?

Discussion in 'Discussion Graveyard (Archive)' started by Monkey D Junior, May 26, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Do you think Sun Pirates are back and will help SH crew?

1. Yes, no doubt!

2. Neh, I don't think so....

3. Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkey D Junior

Monkey D Junior

Bounty Points:
    https://3.bp.blogspo****m/-V4hOaWoOHIo/Vz-fdDkTv8I/AAAAAAAAEQI/gVu_4MX_DrkPgNB5CJgAviy-D1gRoUDQQCLcB/s1600/one-piece-7566643.jpg

The last panel give me a hint of what Aladdin is up to.... And there possibly "what if" you see Aladdin talking and question to Jimbe.... There is something "if"

If Jimbe is at WC island... Then which is Aladdin and Jimbe talking thru den den mushi.... So I think Aladdin is with comrades of sun pirates & Jimbe gonna order him and comrades of sun pirates to go on ahead help SH crew get to WC Island and there is Jimbe... Then I believe Jimbe and the Sun Pirates will help SH crew to fight BM pirates & maybe Sanji's family and their comrades too if they're enemy ? Idk that's a big question cause the way Reiju is nice person and friendly and goddes lol but hard to tell so anyway....we will see when the battle is start in a couple chapters later

So do u think Aladdin is with comrades of Sun Pirates ?

And ooooh by the way I still believe Jimbe will be 10th of SH & I'm sure all of you too

Kong On Kong Action and trush like this.
  2. trush

trush

Bounty Points:
    The sun pirates will help the SH and Jimbe will be the 10th nakama :p

Aladdin will become the captain.

The question is when the will appear I think that on the tea party, and Jimbe will join at the end of the arc.

3. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    I'm pretty sure it's a given that Jinbe will help the SHs, and I was sure even before we saw Aladdin.
    He said before, that he had some business to take care of with BM, before he could "join" Luffy, so it made sense for him to reappear in WCI.
    And since he loves the SHs, it's pretty much a given that he's gonna help, somehow anyway...

Monkey D Junior likes this.
  4. zoro_senpai

zoro_senpai

Bounty Points:
    No get over it the sun pirates are disbanded. Plus they were freaking weak it was just bunch of arrogant fishman who believed to be superior to humans. Luffy needs people like Marco vista jozu to beat a yonko not garbage like the fishman

5. Monkey D Junior

Monkey D Junior

Bounty Points:
    Oh yes now I remember so that mean ur saying he's not at WC island while he has thing to do business just Aladdin & comrades of Sun Pirates will help em? (only if)
    --- Double Post Merged, May 26, 2016, Original Post Date: May 26, 2016 ---
    Dude... I understand Tiger died and they splitted up like sort of disbanded groups at least the comrades of Sun Pirates are might back together and u see last panel Aladdin askin Jimbe thru den den mushi he might with comrades of Sun Pirates.... Who knows.... So I still believe they strong compares to pirates allies in Dressrosa

6. Megatran25!

Megatran25!

Bounty Points:
    I know i'm gonna get roasted but i found Jinbei is my least favorite Shichibukai even though he helped Luffy so much, probably because he was portrayed as an Ally right from the start

7. Diavolo

Diavolo

Bounty Points:
    I think it just jinbe it self, not Sun pirate in general, they are already dishbaned, and seems Jinbe is the one who are take the responsibility regarding their relation with Big mom.

8. RulZ

RulZ

Bounty Points:
    Oh no, that's not what I meant at all :p
    By reappear in WCI I meant from the last time we saw him, back in Sabaody. Like, the next time we'd see him in the manga, it would make sense for it to be in BM's island, WCI.

9. Shanks D Rodger

Shanks D Rodger

Bounty Points:
    Jinbe and the sun pirates will assist Luffy even though he coward out in front of Big Mom. Jinbe will redeem himself once they go over a plan on how to defeat the Yonko.

10. zoro_senpai

zoro_senpai

Bounty Points:
    Jinbei is bot strong enough to defeat a yonko nor luffy. Jinbei is leaving the sun pirates not the sun pirates are leaving big mom they are still loyal to her. Big mom wont go down that easy especially with an army this weak and small.

11. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    I can see them coming to assist them once they find out what happened with Jinbe.

12. Shanks D Rodger

Shanks D Rodger

Bounty Points:
    Lol you think the Sun pirates will be loyal to be Big Mom just because Jinbe is leaving. Luffy will make Fishman Island his territory so there is no need for them to continue and follow under Big Mom.

13. zoro_senpai

zoro_senpai

Bounty Points:
    Yeah but has luffy done it? Has he claimed the territory? Does he has the power right now to do it? The answer hell no, jinbei is leaving not the sun pirates and the captain of the sun pirates now is aladdin and his married to a daughter of big mom. The sun pirates are with big mom because she has power and offers protection for their people luffy has no power and he doesnt understands anything of that. If luffy is struggling to defeat a commander how you think his going to square of against the rest of the commanders and all allies including germa and especially big mom. Jinbei is pretty weak compare to a yonko look at marineford akainu trashed him in seconds and a yonko is far stronger than an admiral. Sanji is not worst generation/yonko commander level to defeat one and luffy has no one strong with him.

14. Kong On Kong Action

Kong On Kong Action

Bounty Points:
    I loved the fact Jimbe arived on the back of a whale shark to WCI, Honestly what I believe is that the sun pirates or that particular shark saves pekoms and jimbe will leave big mom crew after he stops capone attack at the wedding...

15. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    I agree with you. At some point in this arc they are bound to play a role. Jinbei went to see Big Mom all by herself so maybe they have some plan to help Luffy in some way.

Kong On Kong Action likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice