Discussion Wei Military

Discussion in 'Kingdom' started by Zephyr, Apr 16, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Discuss everything about Wei military. Their,
    • Great Generals,
    • Generals,
    • Strength,
    • opposing Qin GG during invasion etc.
    Wei Military

Wei...for generations they have continued to block the path to the east of Qin.

Ei Sei, about Wei talking to Shou Bun Kun.​

They have spent centuries warring as they are surrounded by enemy states. All their soldiers are also well accustomed to warfare. Their long tradition and use of chariots is amongst the strongest in all of China. Not to mention there is also the influence of one of the "Four Lords of the Warring States"... They are a most formidable enemy.

Shou Bun Kun, about Wei talking to Ei Sei.
    Great General

[​IMG]
    Seven Fire Dragons

Heroes who rampaged across China alongside Qin's Six Generals and Zhao's Three Great Heavens.

Go Hou Mei, about Seven Fire Dragons
    Even to the likes of Renpa, engaging in a duel with Gaimou-sama would have been like signing his own death warrant.
    Jun Sou, about Gaimou
    “ The Raging Bull. ”
    —- Ryuu Koku refering to Gai Mou.
    A meticulous eye for subtle changes, extremely cautious yet acts boldly when it's time to take action. Gokei is a man who was known as Shinryoukun's bastion of knowledge, naturally, his military knowledge is the greatest in Wei. Furthermore, as shown at Gan castle, he is also a valorous general fully capable of leading from the vanguard. Great General Gokei of Wei is undoubtedly a most dangerous threat to all of the neighbouring states of Wei.
    Ou Ki, about Go Kei.
    There is not a single practitioner of the spear, who does not know the name of "Earl Shi" of Wei.

Ou Hon, about Earl Shi
    The cold and ruthless strategist who was feared by even my father...my teacher "Reiou". The mighty warrior who is said to have claimed the heads of over 100 generals "GaiMou and the strongest spear wielder in Wei's history "Earl Shi".

Go Hou Mei, about Reiou
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Generals

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Strategists

[​IMG]

Eight Finger Strategists

[​IMG]

Ten Bows of China

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    TheoryKing and Ryuudo like this.
  2. TheoryKing

TheoryKing

Bounty Points:
    Gouhoumei vs Tou rematch I need it.

Scratch that HSU vs gouhoumei + gaimou even better

I wonder if GouHouMei strengthened the Wei Military more since the last war.

3. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    I think it would have been cool if GoHouMei revived Fire Dragons after coalition arc. The members could have been,
    1. GoHouMoi
    2. GaiMou
    3. ReiOu
    4. Earl Shi
    and 3 new characters.

One of the new character could be God Bow BaShuRi. An archer who is a GG would be cool.

The battle of Chiyoyou should have been fought solely between ReiOu & Tou. No GaiMou, Earl or GoHouMei should have been in that war.

Shin could fight a GaiMou army later in the series when he becomes General. It could have been the battle that would raise him to Great General level.

KyouKai could beat one as lieutenant of HSU. We know that two GG fighting side by side against two GG isn't unprecedented. Or even a solo campaign wouldn't be bad after she becomes General.

OuHon would beat Earl Shi during the final campaign against Wei like in history.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  4. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    I'm sure that in the future a new generation similar to Qin's and Chu's is going to be introduced inside of Wei so that they are the competition for the monster trio are at least some of them. It's more than likely going to feel like an out of nowhere addition based on everything that we do know, but that was the case with the WFG anyway so I really wouldn't find it that shocking for Hara to do such a thing.

5. Zephyr

Zephyr

Bounty Points:
    Wei is lacking in competent general. They have only shown 6 generals so far. That's almost as much as their number of GG.

They need to show more competent generals and at least one more great general.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice