1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Weeble

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by L o g i a, Oct 1, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Here are a few things about Weeble that I have noted. Now, I know I'm totally unique in making a Weeble theory, not like I've seen five of them already, all of which seem to be very concrete. So here, I'm going to talk about Weeble's fighting style and powers as well as his relation with Whitebeard.

So, part 1: how is Weeble related to Whitebeard?
    I personally believe that Weeble is infact a Zombie. Many people think he is a hoax. And my idea blends two palinodes of the spectrum together. He is a Zombie, who is made of parts of Whitebeards body, technically making him Whitebeards own flesh and blood, quite literally. The Hoax is in Bucking, whom is not a lover but rather a subordinate from somebody's crew...

Now, let's have a look:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

He has stitches like Moriah's Zombies! One thing I also noticed was his Moustache is around the same size as Whitebeards moustache. Or rather, half of his moustache. It looks bigger on this fella because he is smaller but I genuinely think that is Whitebeard's moustache.

Now you may ask, why would Moriah make a Zombie out of Whitebeard? Why didn't he use the entire corpse? If he is a Whitebeard Zombie he should look like Whitebeard, right? Well, to answer the latter, Whitebeard was completely #rekt by the end of the war. This is why Moriah only used certain pieces of Whitebeards body: explaining the immense difference in appearance.

[​IMG]

Now, remember the insane strength that Kizaru mentioned?

[​IMG]

That is literally Whitebeard's strength. They have the same arms. Moriah made Weeble because he needed a new super powerful Zombie. Initially wanting to use Oz, he had a far better and more powerful corpse to use: should he ever find the location of it's gravesite: Whitebeard's. This is in order to seek vengeance upon Kaidou, and his old crewmember, the sole survivor from Kaidou's attack; Bucking, was in on this plan and keen to reap vengeance too.

Of course, given such tiny evidence, it's still very much in the balance.

Now, part 2: what are his powers and how does he fight?
    Like all Shichibukai (except Buggy), he has a Animal theme. The strength of the themes of each Shichibukai varies from one to another (e.g. very weak with Law, very strong with Hancock and Jinbe), I believe that Weeble is very strongly related to his animal theme: Weevils.

As we know:
    Dracule Mihawk = Hawk (Hawk eyes....)
    Crocodile = Crocodile (In his name, Bananadiles, Most crocodiles live in rivers in desert habitats)
    Donquixote Doflamingo = Flamingo (Pink feather coat, long legs and awkward positions)
    Bartholomew Kuma = Bear (Kuma means bear, paws)
    Gekko Moriah = Bat + Gecko (Shadows, bats are signature move, Gecko is in his name)
    Boa Hancock = Snake (Snake Princess, pet snake Salome)
    Jinbe = Whaleshark (A Whaleshark fishman, summons Whalesharks like Gandalf summons eagles)
    Trafalgar D. Water Law = Tiger ("Torao"... will fight Fujitora, Whisteria tiger in future, in my opinion)
    Edward Weeble = Weevil

Now, why is Weeble based on Weevils? Well: firstly, his name is very similar. Secondly, his body is also shaped similarly to a Weevil. His moustache also reminds me of Antennae.
    [​IMG]

What is interesting about this link is that some Bats and Gecko's both eat Weevils among other pray. These animals are Moriah's themes. This strengthens the links between Moriah and Weeble. Now, knowing this, assuming he is a zombie he automatically has the following traits:
    • No sense of pain
    • No fatigue
    Now, this being said, given his shape and size, he likely uses his body in a similar fashion to the likes of Machvise, this is only strengthened and used intelligently as he has no sense of pain: making it easy for him to fight putting his body on the line.
    [​IMG]

Now, this being said, as he is partly made of Whitebeard, he will likely have immense stamina and power. His muscular strength is almost innumerable and incalculable, as can be seen by the ship in the middle of the town in the background:
    [​IMG]

He has another benefit from Whitebeard's flesh. He is likely similar to Kaido in a sense that his skin is likely to be far more impenetrable than normal skin, due to Whitebeard's muscularity it will help to avoid injury, making him very much like a total tank, it will take a lot to hurt this guy, and even then he won't feel the pain.

With the everincreasing importance of SMILE devil fruits, it's also very plausible that to further strengthen his new Zombie, Moriah will have fed a SMILE devil fruit to Weeble. This Devil Fruit, believe it or not is a Weevil devil fruit. The Mushi Mushi no Mi Model: Zoumushi. (Oh yeah, Elephant Beatle likely symbolises he will be involved on Zou, if not, then it at least resembles the arc of his introduction). What benefits would he have a Weevil-Man?

Weevils:
    -Immense appetites, given his size, he could have a huge appetite as is symbolic of and stereotypical of large guts. This is just one means of being destructive.
    -His shell is immensely strong, making him even more of a tank than before
    -Six limbs just gives him even more ability and means to destroy things, his strength will be even more devastating

Now, I'm sure there's one question on everyone's minds: If he's a Zombie then how did Bucking hurt him?
    http://i998.**************/one-piece/802/one-piece-6230875.jpg

That's because I believe that Weeble is in fact still partly alive, as in the fact that his legs and body do not go together makes me think his legs are his weak spots. They look frail too. I believe his legs were preserved and kept alive by Hogback after an incredible discovery (which will later aid Chopper to cure any disease or injury including amputations).

Now, I know a lot of this is a longshot, but it would be amazing if this was true.

EDIT:
    As @Vandenreich pointed out, another link to Moriah is the fact that Bucking could be Lola's mother... I was going to make another thread on that, goddamnit @Vandenreich

@Portgas D. Shanks @Vandenreich @sonnua @beck @Monkey D Theories @Celestial D. Dragon @Jewish Kaizoku @Fuchsia @Buggy-sama @Whitey Bay @inactive @Akiyousei @swordmaster Ryujin @Dead-0r-A1ive @Deadly Sins @Walreyn @Sanzen @Sallucion @12th Supernova @Samurai Jack @Risu-yui @MonkeyDVaxen @MonkeyDMalia @Portgas D. Ace @Portgas D. Thatch @MESS @SMILE @Riker Slade @Main I @Professor Finesser @Redache @Reiketsu_Kuro @Feirunex @mattiDjankila @Harold @CrushinDefeat @Sontaran Gaming @Ben Beckman @Ben D. Great @shizu @Syed D. Master @zorobeats @ToshioByakuya @nathanistic @Miss Goldenweek @PlatinumRoger @Giovanna @Kιrα @Chris Mic @GUDUman @Mat D Bizzo @rekkles @Iceberg @Monkey D. Yongyu @King Tempest @Silent Killer @redturtle @Sirius @choppa

Last edited: Oct 1, 2015
  2. Aka Hata X

Aka Hata X

Bounty Points:
    I disagree, Shanks demanded the corpse of WB so there is no way for Moria to obtain parts of WB. and Moria got wrecked by Doflamingo minutes before that.

CP-0, Drgonreborn, Zaz and 6 others like this.
  3. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    More I think about it the more I think Kaidou and Big Mam will clash.

Weeble IS a zombie(the stiches and dark eyes) and Miss Bucking looks like Lola. Lola said her mother was a powerful pirate but question is did Weeble exist 2 years ago or not.

If Moriah got to WB, what about Ace? The graves are protected by Shanks so I don't know.

Zaz, Takanome1994, GUDUman and 4 others like this.
  4. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Not like there was a two year timeskip and Shanks buried Whitebeard or anything ludicrous like that...
    Man how horrible would if be if Ace was used as a Zombie!?

5. Aka Hata X

Aka Hata X

Bounty Points:
    It's obvious Marco and the rest of the crew are watching the graves, in a territory protected by a yonko so theres no way Moria can digg them corpses.

Zaz, Takanome1994, GUDUman and 2 others like this.
  6. hunter_Zoro

hunter_Zoro

Bounty Points:
    questions???
    1. WB's Moustache was broken...Weeble's Moustache seems fine and a little thin too...how???
    2. what you think of Zephyr's story...don't you think weeble is the one who cut Zephyr hand...???

Zaz, Takanome1994, GUDUman and 3 others like this.
  7. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    WAIT!!! Weeble may not be a zombie at all. Absalom is covered in stiches because he is made out of animal flesh, but he is still alive and human. Miss Bitching probably found Moriah and Hogback and had the doc remodel Weeble with strong limbs and facial features that resemble WB.

8. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Like I said, half of his moustache.

I'm starting to question the whole Zephyr thing now

Zaz, Takanome1994, GUDUman and 2 others like this.
  9. Whitey Bay

Whitey Bay

Bounty Points:
    His mustache is a bit thinner and longer I think then Whitebeards.

Also, Never skip leg day. :p

10. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Hair thins on corpses.

Also, Whitebeard was like twice the size, proportionately it's bigger, but it's likely only half of WB's tache

11. phoenixxx91

phoenixxx91

Bounty Points:
    more like 'Dweeble'....if you ask me lolz

12. Jewish Kaizoku

Jewish Kaizoku

Bounty Points:
    This seems more likely.
    I don't know whether I like this idea to be honest, I don't think that explaining the stitches as him being a zombie simplifies it. It just seems unlikely in my opinion, sorry to say that I think that's the first time I kinda disagree with your theory @L o g i a :(
    I do appreciate the original thought though!:yaaa:

MUUGEN, Zaz, Takanome1994 and 3 others like this.
  13. Kranos

Kranos

Bounty Points:
    It might be a fake stache. Also i'm leaning more towards him being a zombie rather than being alive with multiple stitches and enhancements. That massive ring around his neck makes it look like he had to have a whole head sewn on.

Zaz, Takanome1994, Amles and 2 others like this.
  14. Go D. Usopp

Go D. Usopp

Bounty Points:
    I had pretty much the same idea but I never connected it to weevils or a devil fruit so good stuff, I like it

Also @ people saying he might be like Absalom, the neck stitches really lower the possibility of that, it doesn't look like a surgery one would be able to survive even by One Piece logic, without Law's involvement. And with his power stitches aren't required

Zaz, Takanome1994, Amles and 3 others like this.
  15. MUUGEN

MUUGEN MuuBa<3 Wanted Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Enough with the nonsense already Z is a non-cannon character in not just a non cannon movie but a filler arc his story has nothing to do with the manga! Oda even stated the movie was non-cannon. Film Z is not apart of the one piece manga story line!
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Non-Canon_Characters_Designed_by_Oda

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    Zaz, Takanome1994, Amles and 2 others like this.
  16. Kikodg78

Kikodg78

Bounty Points:
    Really nice theory and I like the general idea, but I also don't think that Moria could've gotten WB's body, just because there is almost no way the WB pirates would leave the body unattended cause I'm sure they must've thought about the huge chance of grave robbers showing up. But great theory regardless

Zaz, Takanome1994, L o g i a and 2 others like this.
  17. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    If she is Lola's mother why working with moriya now??
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 2, 2015 ---
    For a zombie being shichibukai
    i do not think
    his power will be out if he drinks salt water
    how did he sustain to this extent
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2015 ---
    And i disagree with smile also
    as two fruit's at a time.. how??
    that too in some thing like Zombie (inanimate object) never seen

ABC D EFG, Zaz and L o g i a like this.
  18. Mugiwara Kun

Mugiwara Kun

Bounty Points:
    I kinda disagree with the whole DF thing. Weevil? Really? That's the only thing Oda can come up with? I do agree he's a Zombie though

19. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Why does it have to be Zombie??

Zaz, Takanome1994 and L o g i a like this.
  20. Takanome1994

Takanome1994

Bounty Points:
    Also dont like the idea of him being a zombie, I think he´s just a normal guy with scars, well normal as in..you know, One Piece normal xD
    He seems pretty tough tho, and I like the way he´s really unique, doesnt look like anyone we´ve seen before tbh, his whole body is just weird lol

L o g i a, Zaz and GUDUman like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice