We need to get organized!

Discussion in 'The Great Pirate Summit' started by UchaNekome, Aug 28, 2013.

Share This Page

1. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    This is getting ridiculous!
    We are LOSING!!! Quite badly if I might say so! Why are the marines winning so much? Then it hit me! Their probably more organized than us! So we need to pull everything and everyone who's a pirate together!

@Rex @BlackChaosNL

Sorry your the only guys I could think of at the time.
    We need to win the Youtube video event do we have a script and anything or am I gonna have to do it myself cause no one seems to be doing anything about our losses. I'm at my wits end here! We lost the Engineer and everything! I'm not mad at anyone in particular. HECK I'm not even mad...I guess you could say I'm just disappointed...We need to pull together so that the next event and the ongoing ones turn out better!

Bhaije, Rex and BlackChaosNL like this.
  2. Andre

Andre

Bounty Points:
    Since multiple videos are allowed, I'd make a video too. We just need a concept, etc. The only thing I know is that I'm going to involve anime clips from One Piece. Most probably the sad moments, and the in the end show the fighting. The song chosen for mine will be Heart Of Courage. :)

I'll make it as epic as possible! Looking forward to UchaNekome's as well. Will our chances of winning increase the more videos there are?

But yeah, we need to brainstorm now.

Bhaije and Rex like this.
  3. Myichi

Myichi

Bounty Points:
    I wish i could help out in the current event...but everything im doing on here is by phone...:/ i can attempt to help out with anything writing related though...

4. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    @UchaNekome, this is just the beginning. If your faction lags behind now, it is not confirmed that they are on a loosing path. Island 1 continues to Island 2, 3, 4... etc. A faction can prove itself in any island, atm the Marines are winning because it is as you guessed, they are organized and apart from their Fleet Admiral, even the other members are taking initiatives and doing stuff.

5. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    @UchaNekome, I realize where you're coming from and know that I agree with you but here are a few points you should consider

1) No one works well under pressure. Yet no one works at all when there is none.
    2) Stressing out over something will only make it worse.

So first of all, please calm down xD It's just a game between friends, no need to make it an all out war. I know the problem with our faction. Most people here are lurking around and not taking part in the discussions at all. That is a big blow right there. To amend that, we're tagging, but that only gets their attention. They can choose to ignore it which sadly, some people do. Others don't log in at all xD

BUT

The members who ARE participating (much like yourself) are giving it their best shot. Some have constraints that prevent them from doing so, but they participate in discussions to make up for it so don't count them out. Every ounce helps.

Now, the reason why the Marines won:

Event 1) They didn't give up after the first day. And honestly, searching the forums is the worst event imo, since it wastes a lot of time for anyone who participates. So I'd rather not have people indulge in those kinds of events since I'm sure that time can be spent more wisely.

Event 3) They didn't win yet. So we still have a chance. Though to be honest with you, that round is more suited for Marines or Revolutionaries. So we started at a disadvantage. BUT, we did make the engineer reconsider our side so don't sell yourself short!

Now, lastly. Don't compete to win @UchaNekome. If you do that, then you've already lost. Compete to have fun. We still have a few ISLANDS ahead of us where we can take back the lead. Remember, just have fun with it ^^ Relax~

Yes, multiple entries do count. And yes, they will improve our chances of winning. It's the overall likes we get on YT that matters. Not the number of videos :p So I'd say upload the best and worst, since there is no upper limit or consequences.
    Don't worry about it. Just help us brainstorm or try to pitch in wherever you can. Feel free to start threads and discussions :D Anything you can do will help! ;)

Bhaije, Divvens, Myichi and 2 others like this.
  6. UchaNekome

UchaNekome

Bounty Points:
    Your right...I guess I just snapped when the marines convinced the Engineer to join them...*inhales* Zen...*exhales* OK! Sorry about that...I've really been kinda...you know...grumpy...certain week...just never mind...:oops:

Rex and Bhaije like this.
  7. Rex

Rex

Bounty Points:
    Actually the engineer keeps shifting sides. He presents us with points on why he thinks he should join one faction, so the other factions get a chance to counter. If they fail to move him, THEN he'll join that faction ;)

It's alright :>

Bhaije likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice