Questions & Mysteries Wano and poneglyphs

Discussion in 'General One Piece Discussion' started by Reborn, Mar 26, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Reborn

Reborn

Bounty Points:
    I have a big confusion regarding this.

Kozuki family is known for creating poneglyphs to write down history of void century. They also had ability to read them but with oden death this ability is lost.

These poneglyphs are scattered around the grandline. Many of them are historical, few contain information of ancient weapons and There are four road poneglyphs which leads to raftel- one is on Zou, one is with Kaido who got it after taking over wano, one is with big mom and other is missing.

There is one Rio pg which contains true history and is at Raftel.

Now I have few questions..

1)one of the road pg is on Zou, which is located on zunisha who is continuously moving and are allies of wano.

One of the road pg was in wano a closed country. So is it that wano people don't want anyone else to reach Raftel unless they are allies of wano?

Was it this purpose behind having closed borders? If yes then why oden wanted to open the border and what would he actually achieve by doing so? Wouldn't his opening of border would put whole wano in danger?

2)wano had closed ties with D clan. Just the name of that clan is considered as a huge threat by WG. But how a pg containing name of D clan end up at O'Hara?

By scattering pg all across the world, possibility of interpreting history is simply left more on destiny and luck.

This is evident that one piece became more like a myth until Roger declared that it exist. Since Roger failed himself he tried to sacrifice his life to spur a golden age of pirates so that more people go for one piece.

In short, kozuki family made learning true history, finding one piece and information about ancient Kingdom more difficult and impossible to learn. So by doing so aren't they themselves trying to hide information regarding one piece? But this totally goes against what Roger did by sacrificing himself.

I apologize if my thread isn't making sense at all. I am just confused lol

Some tags
    @SMILE @Bogard @lone wolf @Kibi D. Ango @Rivaille @Hero Garp @playa4321
    @dizzy2341

@Buusatan94 @Cyrus the Cactus

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  2. spitles

spitles

Bounty Points:
    1) @ch919 : closed borders = to protect wanokuni inhabitants. to open borders = an act of evil, possibility of evil people & ideas to flow in. overseas countries want wanokuni stuffs ...

maybe oden saw great stuffs overseas ? cultural stuffs i mean, "evil ideas", so maybe he believes it's a good thing to open the borders, for the cultural things ? maybe he finds it's more dangerous for its people to never know about overseas culture and to have shit opinion about it without proof rather than to know / have proof of overseas culture being crap (lol) ?

also from an economic point of view, wanokuni could sell stuffs overseas a clean way, not the underworld way only ? wanokuni was once the country of gold, it's not anymore, wanokuni people are super poor outside of flower city, maybe oden wanted to give his poor people a chance @ the world ? ... then about the evil people flowing in, well, samouraïs are supposed to be strong uh ... then poneglyphs / world secrets, imo all of this is unrelated to the closed borders plot.

2) no idea sorry

Reborn likes this.
  3. Reborn

Reborn

Bounty Points:
    No issue...I am also not able to understand the intricacies of wano and pg

4. spitles

spitles

Bounty Points:
    also alabasta and ryuguu kingdom have open borders,
    well skypiea doesn't lol.

do we know if kozuki dudes did the poneglyphs @ wanokuni,
    or there's the @ somewhere else possibility ? (ex: ak, final island, etc...)
    @final grandline island, visitors are supposed to discover about poneglyphs and kozuki dudes. (?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice