1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Wano and Kaidou(Complete History and Future)

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Van Reich, Mar 13, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    :eek: Wow....thanks you so much Storm :)

That really makes me feel honored!! Welcome Wukong :D

Glad I could convince ya :cigar:

Bogard, Sun Wukong and StormySeas like this.
  2. Doctor Room

Doctor Room

Bounty Points:
    I just made a theory about the Kaido being the Dragon..well this made me believe little more and i did little research

Last edited: May 26, 2015
    Sun Wukong likes this.
  3. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    WARNING! Someone has made that theory before(Kaidou being a dragon zoan). You run the risk of having your thread merged but if still want to upload anyway, then go for it. If you want it to stay, make sure its different!

To tag people, yeah just type @ and their name. A list of names should pop up so you can click on the name you want :)

Sun Wukong likes this.
  4. Deadly Sins

Deadly Sins

Bounty Points:
    yeah a very long read , but a very interesting and to my liking . thx a good job

5. DraGon_SlaYer

DraGon_SlaYer

Bounty Points:
    i just hope this theory becomes it... its too awesome:smuggrin::smuggrin::yaaa::yaaa: nice going...i'm looking forward to Wano kuni arc with kaido & the alliances.. its gna be epic:cool:

6. Mat D Bizzo

Mat D Bizzo

Bounty Points:
    I like this, alot of sense in here you could think this were all true:eek:, this is the most detailed Kaido-Wano theory ive read on here, i like it very much

7. djiayebee

djiayebee

Bounty Points:
    @Vandenreich, any updates on that theory, since we now have seen Kaidou and a glimpse of Kano in Chinjao's flashback?

8. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    This topic will be updated with new info. I'm just working on like 5 theories at once.

DraGon_SlaYer, djiayebee and Bogard like this.
  9. ardym

ardym

Bounty Points:
    really nice , i am looking foward to read it :D

10. Bogard

Bogard

Bounty Points:
    Well the theory of Kaido being a dragon zoan is now wrong, but it was certainly a nice read and makes me wonder even more why exactly Kinemon hates them. If we base it on Monster though, they are believed to cause destruction everywhere they go, which could be the origin of that fear

11. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?

Bogard likes this.
  12. Bogard

Bogard

Bounty Points:
    Well we actually saw him already and he is nothing like a dragon

13. The Cat Burglar

The Cat Burglar

Bounty Points:
    Bruh... Zoan don't look like their animals form when they are in their normal form

Do Marco looks like a Phoenix ? Do X-Drake looks like a Dinosaur ?

14. Bogard

Bogard

Bounty Points:
    Maybe but the issue is that i don't think a dragon df would suit to his character design when he is already a beast

But now that i think about it, if he had a dragon devil fruit, it could explain how he went to the sky island

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
    The Cat Burglar likes this.
  15. DraGon_SlaYer

DraGon_SlaYer

Bounty Points:
    i have read some of your theories @Vandenreich i'm beginning to suspect you.. Are you sure you're not Oda Sensei, trying to get our feedback & all + to polish his manga...hehehehe good work so far, your predictions & theories are amazing... Pls could you do a theory on Thousand sunny 'Senpai'...:>:>:>:>:lmao::lmao::D:D

djiayebee likes this.
  16. Tango

Tango

Bounty Points:
    A great theory @Vandenreich :yaaa: is a long read, but i never stop, and read it in one go, it's interesting man! you should write a novel :rolleyes:

I agree that Wano is symbolism of Japan (it's obvious, the Samurai, Shogun, probably a Ninja, hell... even Oda himself said it :D). And about Kano Kuni (Flower Country), it highly hinted that it's Chinese, i agree. However, it was kind of hard to believe that Scotch is part of Kano residence or further, he is one of Happou navy officer and the winter island is in Kano, i disagree with this. I still think that Kano kuni and the winter island is different island, because i think Kano Kuni is spring island, which is fits very well with the name "Flower Country".

All in all, you can connected all the dot, i can see the most part of this theory happening.

The best part, Kaido is the Dragon, and i believe so. The fact that there is an artificial Dragon zoan just support the theory that there is indeed a real Dragon zoan, it will be weird, a great manga like one piece but there isn't a Dragon zoan? C'mon... Kaido being a Dragon, it fits perfectly.

Anyway, i would love to see in this theory you add a part about Kaido defeat, who will defeat him? and connected to the theory. Because i believe Luffy will be the one who defeat Kaido, Monkey vs Dragon. :smuggrin:

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  17. Van Reich

Van Reich

Bounty Points:
    Thanks a lot for this post man! :) Kaidou's defeat? Sun Wukong, the Monkey King vs The Dragon King of the East. I also think Zoro will have a go at Kaidou as it symbolizes the legend of the tiger and the dragon.

18. purple

purple

Bounty Points:
    good theory
    btw
    "Well not only are the Kano strong allies with their Hasshokun"

What is Hasshokun?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice