1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Vinsmokes - The Power of Smallness

Providing inspiration for the Vinsmokes siblings and connecting it with their abilities (851+).

Share This Page

1. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Dude, I've been doing a lot of thinking about this theory since I liked it, but I gotta mention this first because we all know Oda's style where he never tries to confuse people.

Oda as we all know is a very simple man in his manga, and he never goes too complicated in details imo. And that is why before I go into adding a thought of mine, I just want to mention that I think if Oda is really going to make these insects are the inspiration for the powers of those Vinsmoke, then I DO NOT THINK he will mention what type of spider or ant or a moththey belong to.

Simply Oda will say that Neji got a DNA from a spider, Ichiji from an ant, Reiju from a moth and Yonji from a mantis, cause that is a much simple way for fans. Because I never saw Oda go too much into details about this if you know what I mean.

Also what I actually like about this is that all 4 sons have a different type of insect that are actually well known in our world, everybody knows spiders, moth, mantis and an ant. Which means this theory has even higher chance of being true.

Now after saying what I think about how Oda is simple with his powers, I'd like to add one thought and that is about Sanji.

I've been giving a lot of thoughts about this and (since I believe he will actually unlock his own exoskeleton), and since I believe diable jambe is a result from him being pushed to extreme to unlock a small portion of his vinsmoke gene, I was thinking about what type of athropods he might represent, and as I said it has to be famous for people to actually understand the powers that it could represent.

I looked into some, but I couldn't find someone that has fire powers, BUT then it came into my mind that Oda does not simply take things or have just one source to take inspiration from, and with that, I think if your theory held true, and if Sanji happened as well to unlock his exoskeleton, then I actually think he will be having non other than a scorpion DNA.

I know scorpion naturally don't produce fire, but think about who might Oda take inspiration from with Sanji's fire which according to him is a fire from hell!!! Yes, it's non other than the badass Mortal Combat badass character, Scorpion who has "hell fire" powers.
    Let alone scorpions can withstand the desert which hot in tempreture.

2. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    @Aloe Vera with that being said - what is Sanji's insect?

If we assume Diable Jambe is actually a result of his insect DNA, what would it be? You seem to be well versed in this field so are there any fire proof insects and/or insects that can light fires etc? I wouldn't be surprised if there are, insects are fucking cool

Sadistic Senpai likes this.
  3. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Huuuh, this would need a bit of research from me, but @Vandenreich made a theory about Sanji and I must say it is pretty convincing...... Check it out.... What a suspense....... https://orojackson.com/one-piece-th...tor-devil-fruits-their-greatest-creation.789/

4. CAMUNAI

CAMUNAI

Bounty Points:
    So are you adding that pannel with the vinsmokes children from this chapter???

Aloe Vera likes this.
  5. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Yes I will. Thanks for reminding me ^^

6. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera Cracker

Bounty Points:
    Aloe Vera updated Vinsmokes - The Power of Smallness with a new update entry:

CHAPTER 871!

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    The power of unreliable hype

Aloe Vera likes this.
  8. Rohan

Rohan

Bounty Points:
    What about Sanji? : hmm

Aloe Vera likes this.
  9. Aloe Vera

Aloe Vera Cracker

Bounty Points:
    To be honest I still don't think that Sanji will benefit from his genetic modifications, since it would mean that he accepts his Vinsmoke legacy, which he doesn't since he definitely cut ties with his family in Chapter 870. So yeah, no insect for Sanji.

@Vandenreich still thought of a moth, so check his theory out if you want to know more about it: https://orojackson.com/one-piece-th...tor-devil-fruits-their-greatest-creation.789/

Rohan likes this.
  10. Rohan

Rohan

Bounty Points:
    Could this be related to Sanju been weak as a child compared to his siblings?

Thanks for the theory link, I will read it! :)

Aloe Vera likes this.
  11. FARMERDILLO

FARMERDILLO

Bounty Points:
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    Aloe Vera likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice