VIDEO GAME THAT YOU ADVICE TO PLAY [TWO POST PER DAY]

Discussion in 'Gaming Central' started by iNFERNAL, Oct 10, 2018.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNFERNAL

iNFERNAL

Bounty Points:
    I thought should be a thread - You looking for game - Check this out!
    Thread "what game you play" - you can post there what You actually play right. You can also post there bad games too, but here we post our beloved ones game title. :<3:

Post what game you advice to play. A MUST PLAY :cool:
    You can say few words about this game. That would be awesome!

I begin:

Gothic - whole series starting from very beginning. One of the coolest and right now oldest RPG. Very first RPG that I was play on PC. Love it for : great story, unforgettable characters and awesome soundtrack.

A rule:

• Max 2 post per day
    • Describe it why (would be awesome)
    • 1 game - 1 post
    • Bold title of the game in post

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    tactics5, Luna <3, Rohan and 4 others like this.
  2. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    If we are going off of all time? or current?...

One of the greatest games I have ever played and a hidden gem on the Game Cube.... Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
    On of the most unique and original survivor horror games with a Sanity system that once your character has gone "insane" not only gameplay gets effected, but the game messes with the TV, adjusting contrast, pitch, brightness, volume...even will pretend to corrupt and whipe your (memory card)

HOLY SHIT I have never met a single person who has played and experienced the Gothic franchise... It was TRULY an epic and amazing game with all 3 titles being really good. though its hard to beat the member berries of the first game, especially the ending, and how they transitioned to the sequel...

tactics5, Luna <3, Putu and 2 others like this.
  3. Putu

Putu

Bounty Points:
    One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3

This game gives the Straw Hat Pirates the high-action Dynasty Warriors treatment, very well-suited to the waves-of-enemies “musou” style of battle.
    One good points this one sticks to the canon One Piece story (till Dressrossa) :)

The storyline mixed with the anime like graphics make this an enjoyable experience. You can upgrade and level up characters, unlock characters and miscellaneous things, learn new button combos, etc.. only flaw I have with this game is repetitive combat, but.. I enjoy DW like combat therefore it isn't a killer for me.. If you enjoy a deep game, with cool anime looking graphics, good story and hack n slash mayhem this game is a definite must have whether you're a fan of One Piece or not.

tactics5, Oreki, Sakazuki and 5 others like this.
  4. Stealth Black Sanji

Stealth Black Sanji Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    I have never played anymorr.vid games after marriage but going back 2 decades past, Final Fantasy 7 for an adventure type of game.. Getting one character after each end of the mission was a total bliss for us kids.. Sepiroth was a hell of a villaine that time and i couldn't forget how the pretttiest lady died in the game...

I have always been a Mortal Kombat and DBZ fan.. In our city, no one has ever beaten me when I use Rain in MK3..

For another arcade game, xmen vs street fighter.. Gambit was my best character and I will ice everyone once I have managed to sweep off the opponents feet.. It's gonna be a total of 70+ hits..

tactics5, Oreki, Nilufar and 3 others like this.
  5. clouded

clouded

Bounty Points:
    Crysis would be my favourite game, I like the suit very much, I didn't play all of the game series just part 2 but I enjoyed it wholeheartedly. There is also Might and Magic which has awesome characters and good storyline, the puzzle game play was great fun, just wish Aidan and Anwen ended up together.
    Age of empire was what I used to play with my friend during my childhood days, just love strategizing ways to beat your opponents.
    Well right now I would recommend people to play Shadowverse it's really good, it's not a pay to win game and you could come up with many ways to play your cards with different strategies it makes you think, use your brain and that is just fun.

6. iNFERNAL

iNFERNAL

Bounty Points:
    We need to add MORE RULE :
    • 1 POST 1 GAME
    • Use BOLD when you type name of the game

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I - And please, don't compare this to sh.. MMO that they made. Original first was one of the best RPG that I have ever played. Seriously! The setting - Star Wars world. The story - goshhh, if You played, you already know what I'm talking about. Graphic obviously looking right now little bit old, but that is not important part. Gameplay - awesome. If you LOVE RPG and STAR WARS - MUST PLAY IN YOUR LIFE.

tactics5, Oreki, Nilufar and 2 others like this.
  7. ChopperAttack

ChopperAttack Wanted Big Mom Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Hmmmm. A game that I have a lot of memories with...

Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

An rpg set up like Final Fantasy, it's actually very immersive and quite challenging at times. It was such a great game, and deserved the sequel that was planned, but alas there never was one.

tactics5, Oreki, Nilufar and 2 others like this.
  8. iNFERNAL

iNFERNAL

Bounty Points:
    Assassin's Creed II
    Now series is popular on whole world, however I just wanna talk about second one. I played first one too, but second one got me in my heart. First of all - soundtrack. It's brilliant. Just listen Ezio Family. Second is gameplay - was absolutely something new back then. Story + Present Story = Genius.

9. Nilufar

Nilufar

Bounty Points:
    Baldur's Gate 2

Please forgive me if i'm going a bit sentimental over this game. This a very old rpg masterpiece. I think the best game from the golden age of Bioware. From the era when they was the king of rpgs. The game is placed on Forgotten Realms which is the most popular world of AD
    &D a tabletop roleplaying game. The story is very well written the storytelling is very good too. It is full with long and memorable dialogues with npcs. Very often your party members begin a conversation about the world your previous actions about ethical problems. And these are long and interesting dialogues. If you don’t like reading this isn’t your game this not a God of War. The party members you can recruit are very interesting and memorable characters they all have a unique personality and a great background story. The combat system is based on AD&D rules. It isn’t a first person shooter you have to plan your every step on higher difficulties. It more like playing a strategy game. You can do multiple important choices around the game with this you get different quest lines. You can’t see anything with only one playthrough. In your other playthroughs you can play a different story.

In this game everything is perfect the story the characters, the combat system. And this game is very long the Enchanced Edition main story with some extras is 76 hours pure game time the completionist game time is 131 hours. Its not a game which you’ll complete within a Saturday night.

This game holds a special place in my heart. Maybe this was the best game or one of the best i’ve ever played. Only the Mass Effect series can come close. And only the Witcher 3 which is equal with this. I consider Witcher 3 the best game of the decade.

I reccomend Baldur’s Gate 2 for everyone who is willing to try slower old games with tons of content and 100 hours + playtime.

(Plus info: This is a sequel of Baldur’s Gate. It is a very good game too. And if you want to understand the whole story maybe you should start with the first one.)

tactics5 and Oreki like this.
  10. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    Pokemon black 2 and white 2

My favourite games out of the entire pokemon franchise. Unlike other pokemon games it doesn't have as much 'wind-up' time so it get's fun really quickly unlike other games such as Sun and Moon who are horrendously slow until you complete the first island.

11. RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

Bounty Points:
    Pokemon GO
    a great game to play outdoors and gives u an incentive to walk outside

Tetris
    A engaging yet entertaining game that anyone can get into

tactics5 and Oreki like this.
  12. Eileen Winifred Sanchez

Eileen Winifred Sanchez

Bounty Points:
    Yokai Watch - It's a fun cute game with the best replay value I've ever had in a 3DS/DS game ever.
    Cute characters and quirky story leaves room for imagination to roam.

It's not just for kids and I think its more fun than pokemon in a lot of ways.

You have to get all the games to make it of some use to you though.
    But its more than worth it. Each game has lasted me over 100/200 hours plus easily.

tactics5 likes this.
  13. tactics5

tactics5

Bounty Points:
    Every pokemon fan should play rom hacks. My favorite one is Pokemon Insurgence.

Awesome plot and story progression. It really grips your heart. One thing I love the most here is the Delta Pokemon which is basically like Alolan forms. I quickly filled my party with them, a feat really since I struggle with getting past 4 on my team. It's also a very long game and there's also some post-game so you really can't get bored of it quickly.

Oreki likes this.
  14. Gotta catch'em all

Gotta catch'em all

Bounty Points:
    I've been sucked into soccer spirits (phone game) again after 2 years and now remember why I was addicted to it so much

Been playing a lot of mario odyssey right now as well now that I've finally gotten a nintendo switch. The game is insanely fun and the most I've enjoyed a console game since Fire emblem: awakening.

Hopefully gonna be picking up BoTW, Smash ultimate and tekken 7 soon as well. Not to mention that generation 8 is coming out this year as well...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  15. Eileen Winifred Sanchez

Eileen Winifred Sanchez

Bounty Points:
    Assassins creed syndicate - Boasts a tonne of fun things to do and the storyline is intriguing.
    It's not as long as Odyssey is, but in saying that, I think the twins are a lot more fun to use than odysseys characters.

Also with the jack the ripper expansion, it adds a whole lot more to the game and jack is badass to use really.
    Graphics I thought had nice design and the clothing of the era was accurate.

16. Flower

Flower

Bounty Points:
    Final Fantasy XII:

Pretty much one of the most underrated games there are. Not Zodiac Age because that is based on the Zodiac Job System which I didn't really like, but the original FFXII for PS2. Beautiful CGI, way ahead of it's time, a simple story, no complicated stuff with time travel and such and a side quest system which resembles an open world RPG's. Additionally an amazing battle system similar to games such as WoW. I highly recommend you play this game. A PS2 is really cheap nowadays and so is the game. So you get a fantastic game for a cheap price. DO IT :)!!

Oreki likes this.
  17. Oreki

Oreki Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Devil May Cry 4

A game where the main protagonist is half human and half demon, refuse to accept his demon side so people just can accept.

The game weaponry center is sword action and infinite ammo gun which isn't really beneficial against greatest of the villains and more interesting power-up reveal later in the story which probably should not be spoiled(lol). There are devil powers to, that awake later in the story which makes the Protagonist power even further interesting as the story progresses and we also get to know about the protagonist more

The soundtrack for Devil May Cry 4 game is noted for its use of heavy metal songs

DMC 4 ratings in my opinion are

combats style: 5/5 (Undoubtedly one of the best sword fight game I played so far)

The graphics and sound are both stellar on a variety of levels, but the biggest reason the game is entertaining is the combat itself. Even its status as a port does little to harm things, and overall Devil May Cry 4 is a shining example of what the series has to offer.

Story: 5/5 (Probably not for most of the players)

Violence is the only way to solve problems in the game, but then again, your adversaries are demon spawn from Hell.

Violence: 3/5

As with past Devil May Cry games, this fourth title is violent and bloody as Nero and Dante hack and slash with swords and use guns to shoot baddies. The enemies, however, are creatures big and small, therefore some kids might have less of an issue compared to shooting people, but the core game-play component is combat. The over-the-top fighting includes jumping in the air and shooting a few dozen bullets into a hellish creature or swinging a sword until the beast drops to the ground and disappears.

Soundtracks: 5/5

Fit perfectly according to every situation of the game, the theme songs happen to be really good and always play when fight start which makes the combat scenes even more excited that they already are

Overall: 5/5

You need to give this game a chance

18. Adrenazixe

Adrenazixe

Bounty Points:
    Bloodborne - My first souls type game. I spent like a week in the first level, but couldn't stop playing after I figured out the fundamentals. You've probably heard of all the great things it offers so I'll focus on it lesser known properties. One of the most underrated aspects I love is the UI design for this game, screens are barely as cluttered as other ps4 games. If you're sick of all the rifles and uninspired weapons in modern games, you have to get this game. It has the most refreshing weapons system out there.

Also, I'm very much looking forward to Dreams. It's promising enough to be a genre defining title. It's one of those games that allows you to create games. The beta came out a month or two ago. The game has amazing graphics. And if you don't want to make a game, you can make films and animations. I visited the subreddit today and apparently there are whispers of monetizing your games. The creations people made in the beta were insane. Here are a couple of clips. The only gripe is that it's a ps4 exclusive :/

19. Eileen Winifred Sanchez

Eileen Winifred Sanchez

Bounty Points:
    Enslaved: It's old now. Was on the xbox 360 and playstation 3 in 2010. It's great action, challenging and the your main team is engaging and is has some great dialogue, if I remember correctly.

It's the only real game I enjoyed and finished entirely or to a certain point.
    It might be over difficult for some people though. The Ai is punishing a lot of the time.

This is from a years ago old memory, so don't take my word as absoulute but its definitely fun to play!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice