1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Vegapunk, and the truth behind Momonosuke's fruit

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Coton, Jun 9, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Is it possible ?

1. Yes, definitely

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Not a chance

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coton

Coton

Bounty Points:
    Hey guys, it's me again, with another theory called Vegapunk, and the truth behind Momonosuke's fruit. Actually I wanted to make a long theory about Blackbeard (again... :faceplam:), the Yami Yami no Mi (... :faceplam:) AND Vegapunk. However, my draft is no longer here... I don't know why but yeah, I will probably take my time and make another theory (or discussion).
    Now, let's start ! :>

I. Sky Islands

As its name implies, Sky Islands is in fact islands located in the Sky : Skypea or Birka for example.. but let's talk about Skypea.

[​IMG]

SKYPEA is soooo beautiful but whatever, this is not the point here. Actually, we know two interesting things about this amazing island : there are two natural cloud types.
    1. Island cloud
    2. Sea cloud

[​IMG]

But wait, what ? PYR.. PYROBLOIN ??
    Pyrobloin is a molecular substance that gets ejected into the air by volcanic eruptions, and when it comes in contact with water in the air, sea clouds and island cloud are created.

II. Vegapunk, the mad scientist

Who is Vegapunk ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Without any doubt, this man is pretty much insane. 500 years ahead of their times... like WTF ?
    However, he is still a human after all, because he make mistakes.
    Here's one big fail :

[​IMG]

Vegapunk actually tried to make an Artificial Devil Fruit, but it failed (I don't know where it failed but eh..).

III. Mononosuke, the failed one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OH SHIT, A DRAGON WHO can not fly.. ?

[​IMG]

Yep, Mononosuke can't fly, but he creates clouds. WHAT ?? CLOUDS ?? AND HE CAN ACTUALLY GRAB THEM ? Mmmmh...

[​IMG]

Mmmmh... So Pyrobloin is the key ?
    Yep, I actually think that Pyrobloin is a part of the Artificial Devil Fruit made by Vegapunk. With Pyrobloin, Momonosuke can now create solid clouds, like Skypea's island clouds. However, I don't really know if Pyrobloin is a part of ALL the Artificial Devil Fruits that Vegapunk will create.

Bonus:
    Let us remember what Shanks said about the Devil Fruits :

[​IMG]

Maybe Kairoseki is what he called Sea Devil's incarnation ?

To recapitulate :

Devil Fruits => Sea Devil => Sea => Kairoseki => Pyrobloin => Island clouds => Vegapunk => Artificial Devil Fruits

Let me know what you think about all of this guys ! I'm probably the first on OJ to say this, so please don't go too hard on me haha ! :D:D

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Vegeta

Vegeta

Bounty Points:
    That`s The Devil fruit not the Kairoseki !! Devil fruits are the sea Devils Incarnation !! E.g. Rubber Devil`s incarnation is the Rubber Fruit !

That one was already obvious ! But what we wanna know is how high could he get with that ?

Other then that Your Theory was Very entertaining. Thank you :>

3. Coton

Coton

Bounty Points:
    Yeaah I know that the Devil Fruits are the Devil Sea's incarnation. But if Vegapunk used Pyrobloin as a part of the Artificial Devil Fruit, does it mean that even the real Devil Fruits are "made" with kairoseki ?
    But thanks man ! :> So pyrobloin was already obvious ? Shit haha, I didn't see any theories about that so I thought it could be great ! ;(

Treeko D James and Vegeta like this.
  4. Vegeta

Vegeta

Bounty Points:
    No Pyribloin wasn`t Obvious !!! :eek:, It was Momo Flying Technique That was Obvious !!:dead:
    When i said that This:
    I Wanted to quote This :
    Your Theory was great and Unique :yaaa:.

Treeko D James and Coton like this.
  5. Joy_Boy

Joy_Boy

Bounty Points:
    this was enjoyable to read, I think you may be onto something!!

I'm just not sure if its going to be that important to the plot :/

Coton likes this.
  6. bronion

bronion

Bounty Points:
    I found it interesting, too. And maybe it really isn't that important to the plot but what has to be clarified is why this fruit was declared a failure. Momo can transform normally and flying is an awesome feat. So why is it a failure? Maybe it really has something to do with the Pyrobloin or something.

Anyways, nice theory and I'm so curious to know why his fruit is considered a failure.

Tangerine Orchid, Joy_Boy and Coton like this.
  7. Coton

Coton

Bounty Points:
    Hey thanks ! :yaaa:
    Actually I don't know myself. However, we can speculate that if Vegapunk knows almost everything about the Devil Fruits, and he uses Pyrobloin to create Artificial Devil Fruits, does it mean that the real DF are "made" with Pyrobloin (or something close to it) ?

Hey ! Yes, I don't know where it failed too, but I will try to find something interesting ! :D

Joy_Boy and bronion like this.
  8. bronion

bronion

Bounty Points:
    If this theory is true, then my guess would be that the only thing Pyrobloin is used for, is to make the clouds of Momo's fruit. I don't see a use for this stuff in other fruits.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    Coton likes this.
  9. santoryu kageoni

santoryu kageoni

Bounty Points:
    Thoughbi like the idea of momonosuke being able to creat huge could islands once he has a grasp on his power but I did not get anything other than that

Coton and Treeko D James like this.
  10. Treeko D James

Treeko D James

Bounty Points:
    Loved your theory man, I think everything you said was correct about momo's fruit.

I believe it's a failure because of the transformation aspect of the fruit :D most devil fruit users thus far show controlling capabilities with there fruits almost instantly after eating them. Except momo

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Coton likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice